Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

And BWO needs to ask people. Instead of being skeptical. I know they are.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

Who are they supposed to ask? No one has contact with Bonnie.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

They could contact her agent, but I'm not sure she would know or not.

Link to contact Bonnie's agent:
Ruth Young at United Agents

I should mention Rupert started filming Wild Target today. If that movie and Cherrybomb is finished and released in time before HBP (well even after HBP is released), we might see Bonnie attending two new movie premieres.
Since Bonnie attended Driving Lessons premiere in support of Rupert I can see her doing it again for his two new films.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 09-16-2008, 06:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Lazy people.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Anyone can contact her agent if they wanted to, but I don't know if she'll respond. Is that the only person we have contact with about Bonnie?

I'd like if Bonnie attended Rupert's premieres!

Last edited by emeraldflames; 09-16-2008 at 06:44 PM
Old 09-16-2008, 06:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

Why don't you guys do it?
Old 09-16-2008, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldflames (View Post)
Anyone can contact her agent if they wanted to, but I don't know if she'll respond. Is that the only person we have contact with about Bonnie?

I'd like if Bonnie attended Rupert's premieres!
The only one that I know of. If there is someone else to contact for Bonnie, then I have no idea.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 09-16-2008, 06:55 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Quote:
They could contact her agent, but I'm not sure she would know or not.
Well, I certainly hope Bonnie's agent would know since it's part of her job to know. It's her job to submit Bonnie's name to suitable projects and to negotiate good contracts for her.

As for the girls hoping they'll be cast as one of the girls in AGaTB, "unknown" does not necessarily mean open auditions to anyone off the street. Frankly, unless they already have an agent or will be getting an agent, I think they're going to have to keep on dreaming.

Last edited by CHH; 09-16-2008 at 07:03 PM
Old 09-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, I certainly hope Bonnie's agent would know since it's part of her job to know. It's her job to submit Bonnie's name to suitable projects and to negotiate good contracts for her.
I guess she would know.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 09-16-2008, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I'm sure Bonnie's agent would know if Bonnie was involved or not. She'd probably say one of three things:

"We can neither confirm or deny that at this time."
"We've never considered that project before."
"Yes, we are currently in talks with that project."

My only doubt is if she'd respond to people if they asked.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

There's no harm in trying to contact her agent. Or perhaps you could suggest the idea to the people that run the biggest Bonnie site. It is easier to get exclusives that way. I'm good friends with the web owners of ICM (Rupert site) and they have a very good 'relationship' with his agent Christian aswell as with Rupert's dad.

I'd say go for it, especially now with the rumours going around with Bonnie possible doing a new movie.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:08 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

The solution is obvious. We hunt down James McAvoy and ask him to ask his agent if the rumor about Bonnie's involvement with AGaTB is true. They share the same agent, if anyone knows how to contact her it'd be James and I'm sure he's one of the people whose calls she returns promptly.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

I left a comment in BWO that if they want to confirm it that they could contact her agent at the link.

Quote:
The solution is obvious. We hunt down James McAvoy and ask him to ask his agent if the rumor about Bonnie's involvement with AGaTB is true. They share the same agent, if anyone knows how to contact her it'd be James and I'm sure he's one of the people whose calls she returns promptly.

That would work. I know it would work for me. Rwar

EDIT: A Bonnie fan from another forum sent an e-mail to Bonnie's agent. I let you know if she heard anything.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie

Last edited by Kgose; 09-16-2008 at 07:21 PM
Old 09-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Total Fan

Because I couldn't find it in any local libraries, I went to Half-Price Books and found AGATB. $3.98. Can't wait to start reading it.

Ahem. Getting back on topic... yeah, Bonnie rocks!

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 09-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Awesome Penny. I'm trying to find the book for a good price. I don't want to spend too much. I still need to fill up my gas tank later on in the week.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top