Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2009, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndrider (View Post)
If only Cedric didn't have to die... if only Rob could still be with HP... We could still protect him from crazy fangirls.

I know I shouldn't say that. Rob is living a dream at the moment and for some part of it, I'm really, truly happy for him. It just...because of ridiculous stuff like this makes me wonder what could happen if it had been differently.
The HP fandom did take care of him. He said in an interview lately hat since hp is like an eleven month shoot he doesn't know how Thr Trio can do it for so long without going crazy. It's because for one, WB takes care of thier actors, aswell as us. We aren't crude or ridiculously creepy. At least not all of us there are some creepers but they don't define us, you know?

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 11-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

^ So agree with that. While there are some creepy people, it doesn't define all of the HP fans, which is unlike with Twilight. A lot of them are creepy that way.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

^That's true. While I don't deny there are creepy fans in our fandom, I think nothing could compare to the creepiness in Twilight, pun not intended.

Well, there is only 1 movie left for Rob in Twilight Saga and I don't think they have confirmed anything about the final book to be made into movie. Maybe he'll get a little peace of mind after that.

I might watch NM today. I'm 'undecided' at the moment. I watched RM trailer again and can I just say I really, truly like Tyler.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 11-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Remember Me looks good. Though I'll probably rent that one, I might change my mind.

I don't know about the forth film. From what I heard about the book, I know I'll get a bunch of lulz watching it in film form.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Well, you guys know how I haven't warmed up to Emilie yet so there's a big chance I might catch RM on DVD as well. But the movie certainly looks good.

In my honest, humble opinion, I think they should not do the forth book at all. I mean, really, what's the point anyway? Of all the books in the series, the last one is the biggest disappointment to me and you guys know that I might be the one least cruel here about the Twilight series.

But seriously, the storyline is so full of anti-climax and the appearance of one coven of vampires after another and another and another... it's rather tiring to read, not to mention will be tiring as well to watch in the movie form. And the story itself certainly feels like it has deviated from the original idea about the whole forbidden love, mortal/vampire thing and whatnot. I dunno but seriously, they should just stop at Eclipse.

But yeah, if they feel the need to provide us more lulz, go ahead. Do BD. Though poor Rob to be caught in it.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

I feel bad for Taylor since he has to fall in love with a baby.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

^ LOL, I know right? Poor Taylor. It's so wrong on so many levels!

Well, I'm going out to watch NM now. Apparently I have a very brave, pain-proof BF. He's going to watch NM with me. It will be hilarious, knowing he'll be holding off his snort and cringe the whole time.

So, see you guys later.

Old 11-27-2009, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

It is wrong. I hope they give him a HUGE raise when it comes to filming Breaking Dawn.

Let me know what you think of the film Emmie!!
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-28-2009, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Back from watching NM.

Well, the movie was actually quite OK. Better than Twilight definitely. Taylor was great, and not just because he was shirtless half the time.

Rob is...Rob. When he smiled, I smiled. I'm that pathetic! And when he took off his shirt, I was like, 'OMG! I could see his hipbones and Rob, did you wear anything underneath that jeans at all?!!!' Dakota and Michael Sheen were AWESOME!!!! I just wish there were more of them in the movie.

And I couldn't help giggling to myself at the part when Jane sort of 'Crucio' Edward with her eyes. I half wished she would yell Crucio!

Last edited by wyndrider; 11-28-2009 at 04:37 PM
Old 11-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yeah, it wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either. It was just there. Taylor was good in it and Michael and Dakota were great with what they had. Serious I go to see Twilight and New Moon for the supporting characters really. I LOVE Charile (Bella's dad), and Victoria the evil vampire. While she didn't have any lines, she was kick ass in her scenes.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

I love Bella's Dad! He's awesome! Even BF laughed at some of his funny lines. And yeah, Victoria is freakin' scary and kick ass!!

Well, it's going to be new thread soon. Any ideas for titles?

Old 11-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

I got nothing at the moment sadly.
Yeah, it was the main reason I bought the Twilight DVD, it was for the supporting characters. I liked them enough to get it. I'm thinking about buying New Moon when its out. I don't know. The film for the most part was boring, but I do love the supporting characters in the film so much. Urgh can't make up my mind.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

OK, here are titles suggestion I pick up from the OP:

Bobsessors [Cedric/Robert] - Because Bob in a tub is so sexy
Bobsessors [Cedric/Robert] - Robert is bob, bob is Robert, bob comes from Robert! yeah!
Bobsessors [Cedric/Robert] - We'd love to be bitten by him.
Bobsessors [Cedric/Robert]- Rob melts our heart and brain to think properly
Bobsessors [Cedric/Robert]- Because we love his long, beautiful, piano fingers. *drool*
Bobsessors [Cedric/Robert]- Because if Cedric did not die, he'll be one hell of an Auror, or Healer, or Minister of Magic, or...
Bobsessors [Cedric/Robert]- Because Cedric is definitely Hogwarts Prom King!!
Bobsessors [Cedric/Robert]- Because with his wand, Cedric can turn you into poodles. *pun intended*

I would love to have one about his fingers, coz you guys know I have a thing for Rob's fingers. but I was cracking up at the last title!

Old 11-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

I'm fine with the piano fingers title.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

YAY! So, please kill this one while I prepare the next thread ok?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top