Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2009, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Third highest? Who is it behind? The sources I saw says it passed HBP and TDK.

Kristi - ikr? . They are super cute. . And judging by the trailer, they actually have chemistry, Just sayin

I hate myself so much right now.

~Vanity Fair | vanityfair.com

Life is so unfair.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown

Last edited by Ellipsis; 11-24-2009 at 09:36 PM
Old 11-25-2009, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Working the blue steel look I see. This boy doesn't like to smile?
Old 11-25-2009, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

He looks good.
You know this sucks. What kind of connections do they have to get all these outtakes of Rob for Vanity Fair. We still haven't got much of the outtakes for the EW photoshoot with the Trio + Bonnie.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-25-2009, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Who gets what connections? The pictures are from his vanity fair shoot and vanity fair decides when they'll release it. I totally want to buy this issue band it wil be just like with gq. I'll hate myself after. Fml

Dean&Castiel

Old 11-25-2009, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Didn't you get these photos from a Rob fansite? If I assumed wrong then ignore my last post.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I did get them from a rob fansite, but I don't think that person needed connections to get it, they were posted on VF's website .

Anyway..RM stills. Linking the ones too big to post.
http://pics.livejournal.com/brandnewluv/pic/0048c3fd
http://pics.livejournal.com/brandnewluv/pic/0048b89e

~pattinsonlife on LJ, and brandnewluv.

Rob's collarbone...I want to go to there.

Dean&Castiel

Old 11-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Oh okay, though still this sucks.

He looks cute in the second still.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-25-2009, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Ash!!!!Kristi!!! And... (take a second look) Amy?

You guys watched NM already? That's... unexpected.

It's 26th here so NM opens today. I'll wait until maybe tomorrow or the next day. Sold out tickets everywhere. And the craziness. I tried to get BF to go with me this time and he looked at me like I just announced I'm getting a tattoo on my forehead Bless him.

OMG!!! What's up with Rob's VF shoot?!!! Is there any of it that is UGLY?!! I watched Remember Me trailer already. Looks really nice. Rob was smashing. But I still haven't warmed up to Emilie, guys!! I need to like her like pronto before I watch RM or I'll be cringing the whole time! I don't know why I haven't warmed up to her yet.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 11-26-2009, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Emme!! Bb where did you g? I missed you. You aren't allowed to leave me again. You are my only reason to live. It was like a huge hole had been punched through my chest.

Yes bb you do need to warm up to her. She is so cute!! Look at the picture I posts of the two of them in the last page.

Dean&Castiel

Old 11-26-2009, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Awww...bb, I miss you too. Work is such a pain sometimes. But you know I can't leave you for too long, Ash. You're like my personal brand of heroine. Soon I'll need some NM quotes.

Yeah, I probably should. And maybe I'll warm up to her after I watch RM. And even if I don't, don't think it's her fault. The RM trailer looks terrific and I think I will really like the story. Rob is just So nice to see him playing someone normal and not sparkly. Like Daniel Gale. Only different.

Old 11-26-2009, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

I love it when you guys quote Twilight.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

^ You should try it too, Kristi.

I watched Rob's old Twilight interview the other day and in one he talked about the fans outrage when he was first cast as Edward Cullen. There were 75 000 signatures on the petition. (There was a petition!!! ) Makes me wonder how many of those 75 000 people are now his fangirls.

Was there any such outrage when he was first cast as Cedric Diggory? I only knew he made my heart stopped beating literally when he first jumped down from the tree.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Probably all of them are now his fangirls.
It was so cute in GoF. I love how Hermione and Ginny, shared a look pretty much agreeing that he is one hot piece of man meat.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-26-2009, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I don't doubt it.

Oh, yeah. Hermione and Ginny were totally agreeing on Cedric being one piece of hot man meat! They might be in love with different people but they are not blind! That look and smile they shared told us everything.

And there is always something mysterious and attractive about older boys, isn't there? And Cedric was a Head Boy as well, right? I remember having a crush when I was in third grade over my sixth grade Head Boy. I was trying to open a door to take some hoops for PE but the door sort of jammed and I couldn't open it. Then he came out of nowhere and asked me if I needed any help and he helped me gladly with a smile. The crush last for like 2 or 3 weeks.

Old 11-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think there was any outrage with GOF. We never really freak out to epically over casting. We tend to give people a chance for the most part.

To put it bluntly, we aren't crazy. Just throwin in out there

Dean&Castiel

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top