Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2009, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
To put it bluntly, we aren't crazy. Just throwin in out there
You're the best, bb.

And now I'm convinced there are some crazy Twilight fangirls live in my country as well. I just read a magazine blog that said they actually organized some sort of gathering for the NM premiere the other night and came dressing up like in costumes. This never happened before! I was like

I used to think we were pretty normal here in Malaysia when it comes to Hollywood movies and actors. We're sane people, dammit!

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 11-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
To put it bluntly, we aren't crazy. Just throwin in out there
I wouldn't say that. We're crazy, just not THAT crazy.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You are! I'm sure! It's those darn twi hards. They ruin everything! They broke Rob's spirite too!

well that's true. We can be crazy, but not like, insane and out of our mind crazy. We're still fans in the end of the day. We didnt make shower curtains or underwears with Dan's face on it. Ya know?

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 11-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

OK, pause for awhile. Don't tell me there is a shower curtain and underwear with Rob's face on it? What kind of crazy people...

Poor Rob.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah. No freakin joke. Rob's face ont he inside and out of the underwear. And a clear shower curtain with Edward's face right in the middle.

Yes. They are crazy. I fear for their soul.

Dean&Castiel

Old 11-26-2009, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
well that's true. We can be crazy, but not like, insane and out of our mind crazy.
Exactly!!

Quote:
We're still fans in the end of the day. We didnt make shower curtains or underwears with Dan's face on it. Ya know?
Are you serious?! .....I'm left speechless.....
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-26-2009, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't realize this was news to you guys. I would have posted it here when I first saw it but I thought everyone knew

Dean&Castiel

Old 11-26-2009, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

That's crude to put someone's face on underwear, isn't it? I mean, it's not like wearing Winnie the Pooh panties or Minnie Mouse panties for goodness's sake! What is wrong with these people?!!

Old 11-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's very crude. The shower curtain isn't even that bad, but underwear? With a real person's face right there? It's really disgusting.

No idea what's wrong with these people, my dear! That is a question I don't think we'll ever get an answer for!!

Dean&Castiel

Old 11-26-2009, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

They're obsessed, I get that. But the whole thing with underwear is just freakin' ridiculous! Poor Rob, is all I can say.

And yeah, this is news to me, Ash. It's good you didn't bring the news here. I don't think I'll be able to look at it.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
I didn't realize this was news to you guys. I would have posted it here when I first saw it but I thought everyone knew
Yeah, no idea that this was going one. While the shower curtain is borderline creepy, having someone's face on your underwear is over the line and beyond.

Poor Rob. I would be freaking out if I were him.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-26-2009, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

If I were Rob, I'll sue the pants off those who made it.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:29 PM
Elite Fan

I would go for a restraining order. Those fangirls can snapped would be stalking after him. *shivers*
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-26-2009, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

If only Cedric didn't have to die... if only Rob could still be with HP... We could still protect him from crazy fangirls.

I know I shouldn't say that. Rob is living a dream at the moment and for some part of it, I'm really, truly happy for him. It just...because of ridiculous stuff like this makes me wonder what could happen if it had been differently.

Old 11-27-2009, 07:10 AM
Moderator Manager

well...i did like Rob's acting much better in NM than in Twilight. he looked really dead so props to the makeup team. what else? yeah, Taylor was much better, i think.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top