Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2004, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

yeah send it to me!! i wanna read it!
Old 01-14-2004, 02:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay for a new thread! I knew who started it the moment I saw the title [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sorry I've been MIA these couple of days, but midterms are coming up and I'm studying like crazy! Not to mention we might have a snow day tomorrow considering it's about 11 degrees Fahreheit outside now.

Rubes posted! *faints* At least she's sticking to her non-lengthy posts though, or i'd be worried [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

For the whole Aurorness in other couples, I agree with many that have been said already. My 2 favorites though are Will/Elizabeth from POTC and Satine/Christian from MR. I see it a lot when I watch other movies, but I can't think of them off the top of my head [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I love the songs too. So many remind me of H/Hr, but my ABSOLUTE favorite is "Everything: by Lifehouse. Didn't we name them the official Auror band or something?

Ami, I like the LJ idea, seeing as a ton of us have them. If you don't, you can get one easily cuz they did away with the invite codes for those that don't know [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Nic
Old 01-14-2004, 02:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Spot the Aurorness, eh? Hhhmm...

I like the Eowyn/Faramir parallel, because it totally fits. I also love the Peter/Wendy one [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]. I'm such a softie for those two.

What about Michael and Mia from The Princess Diaries? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I think they fit it...Mia is rather smart, kinda dorky, with bushy hair and extreme talent. She's friends with Michael, who is quiet and doesn't really care what people think about him.

One song that's always seemed very aurorish to me has been Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. Kind of like from Harry's POV. Or maybe I think this because I love the Goo Goo Dolls. Who knows? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 01-14-2004, 02:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Songs can count... songs can be Aurors too...

Intrceptr, "I'll stand by you" is totally different from "I'll be there for you" right? The Friends theme song? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Nic, I didn't know about the LJ thing! I mean, I knew of the whole invite thing... but they finally did them away? That's cool! Too bad I just suck at keeping journals [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And I think I was around when you guys officiated Lifehouse as an Auror band...

Orber, Iris is a good song... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] All name asides, I'm not being bias, I'm just stating facts [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] And Michael/Mia, I can so see it!

Uh... Bill/Rachel from ABC's Eloise at Christmas time remind me of Harry/Hermione. As far as the whole childhood sweethearts, they need each other kinda thing.

And I'm watching Saved by the bell and I so think Zack/Kelly (sweethearts) and even a bit of Jesse/Slater (brains/jock)... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Okay, Aurorness is universal!

Joan of Arcadia
Thank you for the ripples.
Old 01-14-2004, 03:04 PM
Supreme Fan

I love the LJ idea, is there an Auror community on LJ yet?
I'd definitely recommend that anyone who doesn't have one should sign up - no codes needed anymore! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 03:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetwater Gal:
<STRONG>Songs can count... songs can be Aurors too...

Intrceptr, "I'll stand by you" is totally different from "I'll be there for you" right? The Friends theme song? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yes it is Here are the lyrics:

Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes,
come on and come to me now.
And don't
be ashamed to cry,
Let me see you through,
Cause I've seen the dark side too.

When the night falls on you,
You don't know what to do,
nothing you confess
could make me love you less (propehcy anyone?)

I'll stand by you,
I'll stand by you
won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you

So,
If you're mad,Get mad
Don't hold it all inside
come on and talk to me now
And hey,
why you got to hide?
I get angry too,
But I'm allowed like you

When you're standing at the crossroads
And you don't know which path to choose
Let me come along
cause even if you're wrong

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
baby,until you're darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you

And when
when the night falls on you baby
you're felling all alone
walking on your own

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you

I don't know about you guys but these lyrics just SCREAM OoTP.
Team Britney
Old 01-14-2004, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

i love the song 'breathing ' by lifehouse. it talks about how he stays up to listen to her breathe. i love that song. for the oldbies, remember when lifehouse was the band that played at the auror awards? they are perfect.

hmm...another roswell couple...alex and isabel! alex cared about her whole heartedly and would do anything for her...except harry better not die!!
Old 01-14-2004, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

here's the lyrics to breathing:

I'm finding my way back to sanity again
Though I don't really know what i'm gonna do when i get there
I take a breath and hold on tight
Spin around one more time
And gracefully fall back to the arms of grace

Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside heaven's door
And listen to you breathing
Its where i wanna be, yeah
Where I wanna be

I'm looking past the shadows in my mind into the truth
And i'm trying to identify the voices in my head
God wish won't you
Let me feel one more time what if feels like to feel
And break these caluses off me one more time

Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside of your door
Its where I wanna be, yeah

Oh i don't want a thing from you
Bet you're tired of me waiting for
The scraps to fall off of your table to the ground
La da da da...
Cause i just wanna be here now

Where I wanna be

Where I wanna be
Old 01-14-2004, 07:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Nic - Yup! Lifehouse: the Official Auror Band. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Jason Wade is my hero.. I'm in love with "Everything", too. Such a beautiful song..

Oooh! LJ list! Great idea, Ami! Mine is here. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] If anyone doesn't have one, just go start one. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Wheeeeee!
Old 01-14-2004, 07:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I have a Xanga journal, but I'm gonna start an LJ anyways, [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Soooo yeah, here's mine.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/hollytiger/
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Old 01-14-2004, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

i should get a live journal one, too. also i realized something. the big ass auror chat thats suppose to be on saturday at 10pm....i'll be a couple hours late. hehe i didn't remember until today that my friends and i are having a last party all day/night long before we head back to college. i'll be back around 1 or 2am.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:09 PM
Passionate Fan

I think Pacey and Joey looks a lot like Harry/Hermione.
First they didn't really liked each other but we're stuck with the same best friend (Harry and Hermione didn't really bound at the beginning, it just happened that they ended up together everywhere!)

Then they became real good friends and there's the whole Dawson/Joey/Pacey triangle witch can be Harry/Hermione/Ron.

And they are both completly opposite! Pacey's a slacker in school (and so is Harry), Joey's an all A student who wish to get into a good college (so is Hermione!) But they still fell in love! And supported each other through everything...
God, I just love P/J! lol they are the only couple in DC that actually make sense!

Icon by me
Old 01-14-2004, 09:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roswellcharmed_2000:
<STRONG>here's the lyrics to breathing:

</STRONG>
Woah, I was just listening to this song last night, thinking how it would make the perfect song for an Auror video! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

That and 'Everything'. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Is everyone ok with me adding them to my JL friends list? Feel free to add me if you want. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orber123:
<STRONG>One song that's always seemed very aurorish to me has been Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. Kind of like from Harry's POV. Or maybe I think this because I love the Goo Goo Dolls. Who knows? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh yeah! How could I forget 'Iris'?! It's like written for them! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] There are sooo many Auror songs! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Guys, I have a question. Is it just me, or the Auror ship really got stronger after OotP? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited Sharon86 ]

Old 01-14-2004, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

sharon i think more people have came. i'm not really sure. maybe it has. it seems that a lot of new people are popping up and saying they are an auror lately. i know that i've been an auror since the sorcerer's stone so i can't really say. maybe it has, i mean now that cho is out of the picture. damn b*tch. sorry...i hated cho in ootp, she was so horrible to harry.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top