Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2004, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No it's not!! I saw the X-Files movie like 6 times in the theatre, I've seen POA 3 times, too, and I just have to see it at least once more!
hammergal
Turns out i am seeing it again. But i have a good excuse. My sister needs a babysitter for her 9 year old daughter this Friday night and i volunteerd. THEN my sister told me that said daughter has been desperate to see the new HP film for ages and asked if i would take her. So i obviously said yes!

But this is the last time till the DVD comes out, i swear!

*jumps off cliff*

Whee! Took Belles spot!
Old 06-15-2004, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Oh god, I totally forgot to greet all the newbies! I'm so sorry!

Welcome!

Btw, I saw a lot behind the scenes pics of Dan and Emma in several avatars now, does anyone know where I can see those pics?
Old 06-15-2004, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Catrina~
But since i've already seen it three times, going for a fourth time might just be bordering on weird obsessiveness!
So does that make me weird and obsessive because I've seen it 4 times. Eh, I am already weird and obsessive.

hammergal: A woman after my own heart! I saw The X-Files movie at least 5 times - very possibly more. Some movies are just too good to not go multiple times. I've seen POA 4 times and wouldn't rule out seeing it again.

Nora: Thank you SO much for posting that! I *love* that part when she rests her head on his chest after the werewolf runs off.

Lyn: Ah, I see what you mean now! I will check to see if your name has been changed and if not I will let the lovely and talented thread starter, Kieu know.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Is there such thing as a H/Hr message board? Because I'm thinking of opening one.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
So does that make me weird and obsessive because I've seen it 4 times. Eh, I am already weird and obsessive.
Thank heavens im ont the only one! Yay! But after this time thats enough........till the DVD arrives!

Quote:
Is there such thing as a H/Hr message board? Because I'm thinking of opening one.
I dont know Nora. But that would be cool!

OK guys, we need a new title soon. Any people brighter and cleverer than me with any suggestions?
Old 06-15-2004, 10:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks so much Delilah! I would like to see Poa again, but it's not gonna happen...so I'll wait for the DVD. I wonder what extras it'll have. I have title suggestions...

1. Hammergals great sig.."Because Harry is the most powerful wizard and Hermione is the brightest witch."

OR..

2. "Because Harry thinks Hermione's idea was brilliant."

3. "Because their love will be the death of Voldemort, and the history of Hogwarts."

Those are my suggestions...

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-15-2004, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great suggestions Lyn!

I especially like the first one.

I have one too:

Aurors(H/Hr): The most powerful wizard + the brightest witch = Destiny.

Old 06-15-2004, 12:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow...leave for a bit a missed so much! Looooooooooove those D/E pics and I can't believe we hadn't seen them sooner! Love that animation!!! Love that scene!! And as for the new title..I saw the first one: "Because Harry is the most powerful wizard and Hermione is the brightest witch."

Old 06-15-2004, 02:03 PM
Addicted Fan

This is completely random but I just wanted to say that I love the bit in PoA when Harry and Hermione are running (during the time turner bit, I think) when Harry falls over and she runs back to help him up - then they continue running, still holding hands.

I just think that scene's really cute!
Old 06-15-2004, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

heyyy all aurors...i've missed most of the thread...oh well!

tonight i start my summer school class for math..ugghhh

i like the whole destiny thing, it's really cute.

i love that whole part with them running through the woods and the hand holding. i turned to my hp friend who was teasing me about the ron and hermione hand hold thing and said "screw hand wrist holding or whatever that was, they're running through the woods together holding hands!!!"
Old 06-15-2004, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow!! I missed out alot just by being away for 1 day!!
I also loved the part where Harry and Hermione were running through the woods holding hands.

Loved all the pics and the movie!!

As for the next title I like the first one two the one with the destiny bit?

A little Ot but did anyone else see the sneek preview of the movie the notebook? Cause I really loved the movie.

see all you aurors later.
Old 06-15-2004, 02:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Yay I saw POA again last night! and we got free posters. Not the cool one I wanted to rip off the wall, but cool nonetheless.

*mandadtory squeeeeeee! @ pic of D/E holding hands*
Old 06-15-2004, 03:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm back from my vacation trip!
And the day before leaving, I went to see POA!

I loooved the movie! Except for the kiddies in the room who wouldn't stop asking question: "what's going on?" "why is he hurt?" "There's two Harry Potter!"
Damn kid...they don't get it at all....
Nah, I'm kidding, I love kids...I just don't think Harry Potter is a kid movie anymore...anyway

I had a blast. A whole week with only my boyfriend, my bestfriend and her boyfriend. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Icon by me
Old 06-15-2004, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

I'm listening to the POA soundtrack right now. John Williams did a really great job. I want to watch POA now! Listening to movie soundtracks always does that to me and this soundtrack is wonderful.

Tracy: I really liked that part, too!

Haylz: That's so neat you got a poster!

Quote:
Originally posted by roswellcharmed_2000
i turned to my hp friend who was teasing me about the ron and hermione hand hold thing and said "screw hand wrist holding or whatever that was, they're running through the woods together holding hands!!!"
I know! If I had a dollar for each time Harry and Hermione grabbed each other's hands...and I'm talking about in the books - not to mention POA. Hermione is always grabbing Harry's arm/wrist throughout the books. The only reason she grabbed Ron's was because Harry was the one in danger and wasn't available at the moment. :tongue:

I, too, like the title suggestion that uses part of hammergal's sig.
Old 06-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I swear, if there was anymore H/hr holding and hugging, it might as well be called Harry Potter and Hermione Granger and the Prisoner Of Azkaban. I like Hammergals sig title too, but I also like the one about their love being the death of Voldemort... I'm sure we'll decide soon.
I wish I had the Poa soundtrack....I can just imagine the songs from the movie, like the part where Lupin was teaching them how to fight a boggart (I LOVED the music in that part, btw) and also the music in the beginning...and then for the last song, the music played while h/hr were waiting for their past selves to come out and harry was telling her about him and sirius....I wish my birthday was here! Haylz, congrats on getting the poster!

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top