Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2004, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Catrina~
And just to be stupid like everyone else:

Gosh, everybody is so young in here! I feel old. Way too old for being here!
Old 06-15-2004, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Calling all Aurors!

I feel that we Harry/Hermione shippers are seriously under represented in this poll.

So please vote and lets show 'em once and for all what the best ship is! We're only about 5 votes behind so it shouldnt be too hard to make up the numbers if everyone here casts a vote!

Gooooo Aurors!

Quote:
Gosh, everybody is so young in here! I feel old. Way too old for being here
Dont feel old! Cuz you're not!
Old 06-15-2004, 07:02 AM
New Fan

Newbie!

Hello fellow Aurors! My name is Tonya and I have recently become a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I've seen the other movies but this one rocked! I instantly became an Auror fan on the spot because I love their moments together on screen and they just have such an amazing chemistry!
Even though I haven't read the books (don't hurt me) I plan on reading them to see what I have been missing. Better late than never, right? ;-)

Ron + Hermione = "This is not normal".
Harry + Hermione= Destiny
Old 06-15-2004, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hello fellow Aurors! My name is Tonya and I have recently become a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I've seen the other movies but this one rocked! I instantly became an Auror fan on the spot because I love their moments together on screen and they just have such an amazing chemistry!
Even though I haven't read the books (don't hurt me) I plan on reading them to see what I have been missing. Better late than never, right? ;-)
Welcome Tonya! Nice to have you with us! Make yourself at home and enjoy the constant craziness that is the Aurors thread! I'm Catrina, but call me Cat. It's great to have you on board!

Quote:
Oh i like that! Yes, i like that a lot! You'll fit in perfectly!

BTW, i love your screename!
Old 06-15-2004, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

adambrodyhon: Thank you so much for those pics!

They think of each other as siblings? Please. You now you're not fooling anyone, you two.

Beatriz: I know, I was looking at the last couple of pages where a number of Aurors are saying their 15 and I'm thinking... I'm feeling a bit older now.

Tonya: Welcome! Glad to have another join the craziness.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Re: Newbie!

Quote:
Originally posted by pumpkin_auror

Hi Tonya, I'm a newbie, too, welcome!

The movies are fabulous but you must read the books! You'll be hooked, I promise. I, too, thought POA rocked, it made me a certified Auror...loved the first two movies but the third one is truly amazing. I can't wait for the DVD! So have fun posting about our favorite couple!
hammergal
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Old 06-15-2004, 07:34 AM
New Fan

Thank you Cat, for the warm welcome! :-) Hopefully I can keep up with "craziness" as you say, I've never seen a thread move this fast before!
Old 06-15-2004, 07:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome to the thread Tonya! You'll have fun here, seeing how we're crazy in love with h/hr. Erin, great av! That is sooo cute how they still flirted even though they were like 10 and 11. Ok, it is official..Dan and Emma are going out but keeping it a secret. Remember that pic that came out where Dan was supposedly doing something to Emma's pants? And then they're going to the bathroom together? Tsk tsk tsk...Dan and Emma know better than to try and fool us..we are.......unfoolable. lol. Those pics are great. The first one looks like hes caressing her upper wrist. Awww. Delilah, I mean my name on the list on the first page. I was wondering if angel/cordy forever was ever changed to my name now.... I just think it's great how even though some may be older than others, we're all growing up with our fave couple. I do feel lucky about my age though..I've been with h/hr since I was 11 years old..and angel/ cordy....my top two ships always and forever! Hallmark...here I come! lol.

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-15-2004, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

Just had to post this:

That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 06-15-2004, 08:16 AM
New Fan

Nora-that's so cool, my fave scene :-)

Does anyone else have the urge to see POA agian? I've already seen it twice and I'm trying to restrain myself from seeing it agian,but I can't help it. When does the dvd come out? I can't wait!
Old 06-15-2004, 08:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Omg! I Love it! Soo sweet....Ok, this is getting "riddikulus", the Dvd needs to come out now...Is that the part with the werewolf, and she hides in his chest?

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-15-2004, 08:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Nora- Thanks for the movie!!!

Welcome Tonya!! Hope the auror craziness never ends!!!

Deliah-It's okay!! I'm 16!!

adambrodyhon- thank you for the lovely pictures!! It's so cute!! I'm like squeeing over them!!!
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 06-15-2004, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Thank you Cat, for the warm welcome! :-) Hopefully I can keep up with "craziness" as you say, I've never seen a thread move this fast before!
No problem Tonya! I know this thread is crazy fast but you'll learn to keep up...............eventually!

Nora - OMG! Thanks for that movie! I get the warm fuzzies just looking at it!

Quote:
Does anyone else have the urge to see POA agian? I've already seen it twice and I'm trying to restrain myself from seeing it agian,but I can't help it. When does the dvd come out? I can't wait!
I have that urge! But since i've already seen it three times, going for a fourth time might just be bordering on weird obsessiveness!
Old 06-15-2004, 08:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm saving my eyesight for all the times I'm gonna see it when It comes on Dvd. It'll make me soo happy, even if school is on again!

Old 06-15-2004, 08:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Catrina~
[B]

I have that urge! But since i've already seen it three times, going for a fourth time might just be bordering on weird obsessiveness!
No it's not!! I saw the X-Files movie like 6 times in the theatre, I've seen POA 3 times, too, and I just have to see it at least once more!
hammergal
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top