Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2004, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Morning you guys!

Just started reading OotP and well, so far, so good. Loved the part where Hermione hugs Harry so tight that he almost falls down. Toooo cute!

My sister is a 'kicker and she loves to tease me now. "With HARRY?! Are you KIDDING?! She's in love with RON! Duh!" Then she saw PoA lying around (which she hasn't seen yet) and was like "OMG is that PoA??" and I said "Yup, the movie where Hermione is totally in love with Ron. You should take it home and see it. It's SO obvious. Especially the last act." I think she actually believed me because she smiled and took it home.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wizardwitchvampseer
btw, was my name ever changed on the list?
Um, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Forgive me, it's late and I really should have been in bed ages ago!

Erin: I absolutely love your av! The boy who lived...for her. That is so great!

Nora: I love that part in OotP, too. Hermione knows how to greet her man. Ah, yes...OotP. Such a great book - especially for Aurors.

hammergal: I'm in my 20's and being so into HP might seem a little strange to some but I see all that Harry Potter is as much more than just a "kids book". There's so much to enjoy in the world of HP (which of course includes our wonderful Harry and Hermione ).

Another thing that is so great about HP is that it reaches such a wide audience and brings together such a great bunch of people!

Kieu: You mentioned working for Hallmark? Well, after this post, I think I'm joining you.

OK, I am off to bed...
Old 06-14-2004, 11:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Originally posted by wizardwitchvampseer
Its so weird how we're all growing up with Harry and Hermione.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes,....H/Hr is like "family" to me...well..more to daniel..he grown w/me for two year now..even though I am like step-mom to him..but seem like I known him forever, and then Emma/Hermione came along...and then they(dan/EMma) met...and fall madly in love.

well, most of cousin, they like Harry Potter but they weren't shipper...until now. They are totally think?...H/Hr is one of cutest-couple in the world. Thanks to me...
Old 06-14-2004, 11:37 PM
Passionate Fan

summertime comes..and the art comes a flooding
Old 06-15-2004, 12:17 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Time Cannot Erase
New av! Thanks to my lovely friend It Was You aka Heidi for putting it together for me! you!
That avi's awesome!
Proud Arrow #190 and Auror #208
Old 06-15-2004, 12:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Equal Nemesis (chapter 09)

The days darken hastily under the terror of Voldemort's rising, and his race for immortality begins. Harry struggles to remain his enemy's equal, in power and strength. Chapter 9: Harry and Death Eaters discover where they are and Voldemort is not happy. While back at Hogwarts, Ron fears the future.
http://www.schnoogle.com/authors/teawithvoldy/EN09.html
Old 06-15-2004, 12:44 AM
New Fan

hey guys, have you seen this pic

Old 06-15-2004, 12:47 AM
New Fan

another one

Old 06-15-2004, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

*looks at first pic again*

*faints*

That's so sweet!!! See how they hold hands? Awwwwwww!!!
Old 06-15-2004, 12:59 AM
Total Fan

OMG, i don't think any of us had seen those pics before. thankyou so much for posting them!
Proud Arrow #190 and Auror #208
Old 06-15-2004, 02:07 AM
Master Fan

AAAHHH those pics are mad Thanks so much!!! aaaawwww!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 06-15-2004, 02:17 AM
Master Fan

Re: hey guys, have you seen this pic

Quote:
Originally posted by adambrodyhon
Ok, I can't take it anymore. I got to, or I will just explode:

* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *

Man!!! Those two are SO going out or sth. Three times (that we know ) holding hands. Once, is ok. You can believe the whole friendship, 'we are very close' thing. Three times?

Sweet
Old 06-15-2004, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

OK, i officially quit trying to keep up with you guys!

However, i wll attempt to catch up this time!

Erin - I adore your avatar! "The boy who lived......for her". Awww, thats justthe sweetest thing! And good luck on converting your sister! You can do it! Us Auror sibs can do ANYTHING if we really want to!

I've semi-converted a Kicker friend of mine. And now she's all confused! It's like she really wants to stay loyal to R/Hr but she still finds herself grinning over the H/Hr closeness at the end of PoA! A little more work and im convinced she'll be a fully fledged Auror!

Lyn - ITA with your comment about growing up with HP. I'm 17 but i first became interested in HP when i was 15. It kinda feels like i've spent two years growing with the characters and becoming more involved with them or something!

adambrodyhon - Thanks! We hadnt seen those pics before! A THIRD handholding picture? Oooh those guys are so busted! I mean seriously, they could get away with it once, maybe twice. Byt three times? Not a chance! That is just so cute! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

And just to be stupid like everyone else:

:hp_harry: + :hp_hermione: =
Old 06-15-2004, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

That picture reminds me of something. Someone at the Emma-Watson message board found some LiveJournal of someone who apparently attended that party, and that person said that Dan and Emma disappeared in the bathroom once - together.

I don't really know if that person is believable at all, so...
Old 06-15-2004, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
. Someone at the Emma-Watson message board found some LiveJournal of someone who apparently attended that party, and that person said that Dan and Emma disappeared in the bathroom once - together.

I don't really know if that person is believable at all, so...
I think it is true. I've read that story more than once in various different places and it seems pretty believeable.

Yet another worthy D/E moment!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top