Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2004, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Gardenia, I absolutely *heart* your avatar. Too funny and cute.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Forget the PM, dawnie. lol My computer just started to go nutters again (thinking XP wasn't a very bright idea after all.)

Go here to see the "tutorial". If you end up at the top of the page, scroll down to Vaughns_Alias first post.

Oh, and Nora, Can you point me to a how-to-work-on-Movie-Maker tutorial? I simply don't have the patience to go pushing buttons and seeing what happens. *sigh*
Old 07-22-2004, 02:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Nora*
Gardenia, I absolutely *heart* your avatar. Too funny and cute.
Thanks!

Ugh...I have been sucked into Livejournal customization hell. Can't...stop...until...it's...done...
Old 07-22-2004, 02:47 PM
Total Fan

Gah, you guys post too much, I can never keep up!

Brooke - I haven't read your fic, but don't let anyone who criticizes you that way get you feelin' down! You have all the love you need right here. (I like Gardenia's response too...lol)

As to the theory about the extremely important moment at the end of book 4, I'm not sure about the H/Hr kiss. I mean, I'd like to believe it, but I'm not sure. It's almost too obvious? What else could it be?

I'm gonna go all Gilesy and say "ahem...well....I must consult my books..."
Old 07-22-2004, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
My computer just started to go nutters again (thinking XP wasn't a very bright idea after all.)
Whats up with it Liv? I have Windows XP Home Edition and i've had a few problems with it so maybe i could help you.

Quote:
Ugh...I have been sucked into Livejournal customization hell. Can't...stop...until...it's...done...
Hee. I was like that when i first got an LJ. Now im too lazy to even bother updating the silly thing that often!
Old 07-22-2004, 04:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marissa
As to the theory about the extremely important moment at the end of book 4, I'm not sure about the H/Hr kiss. I mean, I'd like to believe it, but I'm not sure. It's almost too obvious? What else could it be?
I always thought that JKR's comment about an important moment referred to the return of Voldemort and the entire scene with him and Harry.

Catrina, I've had the LJ for a little over a year and up until now I'd been using the standard LJ layouts...but no more!
Old 07-22-2004, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Catrina, I've had the LJ for a little over a year and up until now I'd been using the standard LJ layouts...but no more!
I was never brainy enough to figure out anything beyond the standard layout!

And just call me Cat.

Hey, i just realised it's 00:07am here in the UK. Which means Dan is officially 15!

to ya Dan!! Have a good one!! Here's hoping you get everything you want. *cough*Emma*cough*
Old 07-22-2004, 04:44 PM
Total Fan

Hey Brooke, I didn't see your post there, but anyways, don't take other people's criticism too hard. Just as long as you like it then it doesn't matter

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
Old 07-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gardenia
I always thought that JKR's comment about an important moment referred to the return of Voldemort and the entire scene with him and Harry.
Hm...actually now that I think about it, maybe it's the prophecy?

BTW, those Dan/Emma pictures are pretty cute! I don't know about you guys, but when I was 14 I wasn't really into holding hands with my guy friends (and I think my guy friends felt the same). I wouldn't be surprised if they had some kind of thing going on...after all, doesn't that happen a lot on sets with teenagers?
Old 07-22-2004, 05:34 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

@ emma's "ewwww" comment.

Aurors, because everything else is "ewwwww"
Old 07-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hee. Well Emma did say it!

I just got a message from Norton saying a virus has been removed from my computer. No wonder Net Explorer has been acting weird!

I'm off to bed sibs. Catch y'all in the morning. Night from the UK.
Old 07-22-2004, 07:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Whats up with it Liv? I have Windows XP Home Edition and i've had a few problems with it so maybe i could help you.
Oh cool! I don't know, maybe i'm a bit traumatized, 'tis all, cause the first time i got XP, a virus came and wrecked everything. And now everytime i check for viruses, there's always one or 2 and i get all tense just to think about it. *shudders* Also, the speed has slowed a little, but i think i can work with that. *sigh*

Quote:
Now im too lazy to even bother updating the silly thing that often!
same here, same here!

There's still 50 minutes left here for Dan's B-day. lol

Quote:
It's got my vote!

Oh, yeah. And this:

Thank you Brooke, for the quote! I you! ;**

Where's Sadé?

EDIT: Also. Look at this. *giggles*
Old 07-22-2004, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Hatchkoff
Thank you Brooke, for the quote! I you! ;**

EDIT: Also. Look at this. *giggles*
you're very welcome... so glad the quotes are being put to good use instead of just sitting on my hard drive! i seeing them on art...

and really, emma, grabbing his butt in the middle of a take... come on!

oh... and thanks to everyone for backing me up on the idiot reviewer... i'm fine now... just had to get it off my chest to the sibs...

Luke: Dear God, yes.
Old 07-22-2004, 09:16 PM
Loyal Fan

H/hr behind the scene..

@Lady H: lovee..your H/Hr Wp...

hey..you girl did you see these yet...it "Behind the scene of POA" and it has few of H/hr moment pic that you didn't see before...
http://dr.atspace.com/hp3making.html

Daniel/EmmaTruelove
Old 07-22-2004, 09:22 PM
Total Fan

Re: H/hr behind the scene..

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryandHermionerocks1

hey..you girl did you see these yet...it "Behind the scene of POA" and it has few of H/hr moment pic that you didn't see before...
http://dr.atspace.com/hp3making.html
Aw...there are some really cute ones there! Anyone notice how even when Dan, Rupert, & Emma are all there, she just gravitates towards Dan? I mean, I don't really believe in shipping RL couples -- cause it's a little weird to play with someone's real life....but the signs are just there. (I guess it's either that, or neither of them really like Rupert all that much...which is also possible).

I especially like this one -- http://dr.atspace.com/hp3making/bhind-12.jpg

And this one's also too cute -- http://dr.atspace.com/hp3making/bhind-13.jpg She's fixing his hair for him, or something...awww...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top