Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-29-2005, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

yeah i´m sure if i ever get the change to watch numero uno and dos i won´t remember anything either and yep your a FAN like me
Old 06-29-2005, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellavm
yeah i´m sure if i ever get the change to watch numero uno and dos i won´t remember anything either
It's weird...then again, I faded in/out when the show was on during it's 2nd/3rd season. I only remember dominating plots like Megan/Sean, Ben/Felicity, Noel/Ruby, etc.

Quote:
and yep your a FAN like me
I was during the first season...but I don't know. I am in the process of taking Felicitology 101...and when I'm done I think I'll make my final decision whether I'm a FAB or a FAN. But, in S1 I was definetly a FAN.

kenny | credit
Old 06-29-2005, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

uhm Felicitology 101 yeah i´m on season 4 and i´m still a FAN although as cute as he is and seems to be taking charge of his life in season 4 and all he´s just no Noel...
Old 06-29-2005, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellavm
uhm Felicitology 101
They said it on a WE commercial. I sear...I didn't come up with that gem.

kenny | credit
Old 06-29-2005, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

well you remember it
Old 06-30-2005, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Hey All,

I am making progress on my computer sistuation and I am very excited about that, at the moment I am using my laptop, which with a little help from a friend is running a little fast now, It is still loading really slow and all that fun stuff but it is working better than before. As for my PC, my IP connection and my DSL IP connection do not match.. What that means i have no clue, but the same freind from above is working in and hopefully i will be back to normal by next week... until then I will continue my major posting from school and then post here on this thread from home, so i am not completely out of the loop!!!

I miss you all

Jen
Old 07-01-2005, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

I have no clue as to either one of you is talking about half way through page 5... I have never seen Felicity, so I guess thats why.. But I enjoyed the conversation...

I hope you are all doing well today. I finally got both of my home computers fixed so now I have the internet at home again and I am much happier for it....You never realize how much you miss having something until you actually have to go with out for a week or so.. However it did allow me to finish Harry Potter Year 4.. and OMJ...... that was a great book. not as good as year three, but still amazing. I am excited for this movie to come out... Anyway.. I am just rambeling on trying to kill time between classes. I finised my test early so I have another 30 mins to putz around!
See Ya over the Weekend
Old 07-02-2005, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

you would have liked felicity i´m sure of it, although now i´m finished i really don´t understand the end honestly the last 5 episodes where just plain weird anywho now onto gilmore girls.

yibbie that computer troubles are over i had a bit of trouble myself my screen died well not died but had a sign that said contrast 100 in red stuck on it i´m i can´t have that so that was my perfect excuse to buy a new flat screen one

well i´m gonna watch live 7 well after i get home from work i´m watching live 8, taking a 3 week break is really coming back and biting me in the ass have way to much work to do

so anybody got more exciting plans than me?
Old 07-02-2005, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Well my plans involve thorwing my mom a surprise party on mine and my sisters birthday weekend. so thats about it, But I have alot of family coming in this week so I am excited about it.

and last night my friend OMAR gave me a bithday cake he made for me.... It was sooo sweet..and Yummy too...
But thats all I got for this weekend, I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the 4th in you live in America!
Old 07-02-2005, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Going to my Aunt's house...it is so hot there! I probably won't enjoy it...I never do.

Tons of family over this weekend...that's about it. Probably going to see "Bewitched" tonight...that's about it.

...not much else is going on. I rented "Sixteen Candles"...

kenny | credit
Old 07-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

hope you guys have fun

i bought sixteen candles and pretty in pink when i was in san fran all i need is breakfast club and i´ve got molly ringwell down
Old 07-02-2005, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Ell. I am complete opposite of you all I need is Pretty In Pink and i am all set..

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Old 07-05-2005, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

so how did your plans go down?
Old 07-06-2005, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

the weekend was pretty good, My sister and I shared our birthday with our mom and she basically took over our whole weekend. but ohh well. Anyway I am in class right now, and I should preobably head off but this place is soo boring... I could use a nap right about now.. anyway I will be back with more later...

BTW where did all of our posters go?
Old 07-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

i don´t know

hopefully it´s just cause it´s summer but we need to recruite them again cause this is no good just the 3 of us not that we don´t rule it´s just we need more people