Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok, sorry for butting in just like that, but I just got around to watching the first ep of Veronica Mars! Like whoa! I get why people are soooo ecstatic about it. Sadly, I missed the second, because I was totally misinformed, so if anyone knows where I can download the episode, it would be sooooo great!

Prepape yourself for a hardcore VM watcher...

~ Carla
Old 06-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Den I have never seen VM so I am not sure where you can find the DL, but I would wait til Ken or Elin retunr cause they know!!
Old 06-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Holy shnikes... I haven't been here in ages. Hey ya'll... nice to see that you're the new mod AJ! Congrats
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 06-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Watching One Tree Hill right now ... bored.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienK
Holy shnikes... I haven't been here in ages. Hey ya'll... nice to see that you're the new mod AJ! Congrats

Holy Shiznick.. its Kelly.. Good lord woman where have you been? I hope that RL is treating you well, stop by more often

Ken, I understand boredem, I did math homework last night, I never do math homework I was that bored. and I was at work while I was doing it so that explains how slow it was... Which OTH was it, I was watching Harry Potter ...

I hope you all had good weekends.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

your new icon!

It was the episode where they introduced Felix, and Nathan bought Haley a keyboard.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Thanks... I loved this movie, I am a huge John Hughs fan...

I never did like felix,
Old 06-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Neither did I ... was glad to see him go.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

me too, although I liked Anna. I am sorry she didnt stick around.

So I am moving in 3 days, I finally transfered over all of my accounts to my new place so I will have all the stuff one needs to live. and I do not know if it was just me but for some reason my server does not want me to be here, since my last post I have been here a ton of times but when I like on a thread it saws site not responding and has been driving me crazy..

I hope you are all having a wonderful HumpDay aka wednesday!
Old 06-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

That sucks about your net connection. I've been having some trouble too, here/there.

Eh, I didn't like Anna/Felix that much. They felt so out of place, to me.

Finally got my OTH set back ...
Old 06-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

OK so I reread my last post and I sound like a complete idiot. does that ever happen to anyone else? I mean I usually end up typing in the dark so I seem to do a pretty god job, but I guess last night my eyes were deceiving me.

So we are finally in our Hurricane season and forecasters have finally named the first tropical storm of the season. Arlene.. which pretty much means a rainy weekend. usually we do not see out first major storm until august. but thanks to gobal warming and out idiot government its starting earlier. and its expected to be just as bad as last year if not worse.
ok so well enough babbling, I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Old 06-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerPotterWhitterEvans
Holy Shiznick.. its Kelly.. Good lord woman where have you been? I hope that RL is treating you well, stop by more often
Well, I disappeared around February because my computer basically blew up. We couldn't get it to turn on or anything, and we didn't get a new one until April. I tried to log in at school, but they had ff blocked because it's a "message board" and my school does not tolerate the use of computers unless it's educational

RL has been really busy too.... but it's going really well. I've got a job now (I know, what a shocker!) and a boyfriend (who is as good looking as our man Josh.... not even kidding you!) and I'm about to start my senior year. Not to mention that I had prom, and a community play, and all that jazz.... How have you been?
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 06-09-2005, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Been busy,

working and going to school I just switched majors almost a year ago so I am trying to catch up so I can graduate. and I am working hard.

I am glad that things are going well for you , and you are dating a hottie like Josh.. sweet...

well any way I am glad that you got your computer back and I hope to see you about more!
Old 06-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

O kso I just finished watching The Breakfast Club on the family channel, and well they cut out all the best parts of the movie, I understand the censoring of the swear words, but I mean some of the parts that they left out are classics and make the whole movie...

Ok enough rant where is everyone?
Old 06-14-2005, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Ok all now that I have restored to talking to myself, I will take this opportunity to tell myself, that I finally moved and let me tell "me" that is was the move from hell!

I hope that you are all doing better than I and Come back out dont make me be come all stalker like!

Ken Wanted to tell you that I your Icon... and if you get this way after you changed it, its the OC one with all 4 of them...