Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-17-2005, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

OK well last niht was complete hell, we had tis massive rain storm and it knocked out my electricity from before 7pm til about 230 am.. it was horrible... so that was pretty much my day and night cause I couldnt do to much!!

K Good luck with the Job... I hope it works out for you!
Old 06-17-2005, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks ... we'll see if I get it.

Yeah, it rained all last night here, too. Although, no power outages ... stayed home, watched reruns of "The O.C." ... nothing exciting.

kenny | credit
Old 06-17-2005, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

I wish my night was like that instead I had to say wake to make sure that when the power came back on I could set my alarm. cause I had a test this morning..my dad was supposed to call me just in case, but that didnt happen so I stayed awake for as long as possible
Old 06-17-2005, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

Wow ... I'm sorry. That must have sucked so bad!

kenny | credit
Old 06-17-2005, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

it wasnt to bad, It figures something like that would have happeed to me, It never fails that I lose power of the AC breaks at the hottest time of the year!

I hope that you all had a great Friday!
Old 06-18-2005, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

hello yall did ya miss me ?

well i arrived back yesterday after a brilliant holiday

don´t have much time to chat now but i´ll be back on full normal duty on monday but in the mean time did anybody see the alias final what the **** is all i have to say about that
Old 06-18-2005, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellavm
hello yall did ya miss me ?
Hell ya! Glad your back.

Yeah, the Alias finale was insane!

Quote:
]I hope that you all had a great Friday!
Eh ... I saw a really bad movie. Like worse then usual. Boogeyman with Barry Watson (7th Heaven) ... really bad! Do not reccomend to anyone, not even my closest friend/enemy.

kenny | credit
Old 06-18-2005, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Elin.. Yeah your back I am glad that you had a wonderful holiday, But you were definetly missed around here.. I dont watch Alias so now I didnt see the finale, But I read that Jennifer Garner wants to Kill Michael Vartan's character off.. I guess it was a good one huh..

K~ Boogeyman huh.. Never had any intention on seeing that and now I definetly wont thanks for the heads up..

I had an ok night, I had to work and we were busy and people were cranky and asking for stupid stuff and I really just wanted to wear my shirt that says I see Dumb people, but then I would have gotten in trouble!!!
Old 06-19-2005, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Jennifer Garner wants to what ... ???

Yeah ... I'm glad I was able to warn others.

My night sucked, per usual.

kenny | credit
Old 06-20-2005, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

my night sucked as well, Crappy tippers, cranky people, the usual.

K~, yes I read in US Weekly, that Jennifer Garner wants to Kill Michael Vartan off the show because it is causing to much hostility on the set with both Him and Ben there..

the article says the Jen asked the writers to cut out kissing scenes and she has said that she would love to have his character killed off. That is why they left the cliffhanger open. he is not dead for surebut they are seriously considering having him leave before next season.

I am not sure how reliable this source is but its there in black and white.
Old 06-20-2005, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

nah how can the kill the man formerly know as michael waughn, shees i need some real closure on that one.

did yall see the mtv movie awards that kiss oh i love those two together pure hotness (rachel mcadams and ryan gosling that is ) heck i´ve even watched the notebook again 2 times. And i´ve started felicity season numero 3 and i swear i thought i had seen it but nope noel is married and what now i´m although i don´t have the best memory you do remember noel getting married! anyhoo

sorry your night sucked and lol at i´m looking at dumb people t-shirt got to get me one of those

saw 3 movies whilst statewise, batman loved it, mr.and mrs. smith didn´t like it at all then again i´m team aniston and dislike angelina j with great passion and there was way to much gunfighting and why did adam brody have to play seth in this movie try a new carachter mate. Then i saw the sisterhood of the travelling pants sweet jeesuss there weren´t just tears there were sobs lord i was crying almost from the begining i´m such a wuss i know

well i´m gonna finish felicity then began countdown to veronica mars season 2 god i can´t wait who wanted to know where to DL? try www.torrentspy.com but you have to dl a little program called bittorent but it´s not a big deal so you should be able to figure it out.

and did i spy a little kel posting going on ! get your booty more often here, just for education purpose messagesboard are indeed educational without it we all might just have gone and payed $10 to see boogeyman
Old 06-20-2005, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

You didn't like M&MS, elle?

If all that JG stuff is true, wow ... I think she has become such a bitch! If they kill Vaughn, I don't know ... that would be dumb. They give him such an edge in the finale ... I'd like to see it be revealed now. I hope JG doesn't have that much influence over production.

kenny | credit
Old 06-21-2005, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellavm
did yall see the mtv movie awards that kiss oh i love those two together pure hotness (rachel mcadams and ryan gosling that is ) heck i´ve even watched the notebook again 2 times.
I did the same thing.. that is too funny~~ that was HOT

Quote:
Then i saw the sisterhood of the travelling pants sweet jeesuss there weren´t just tears there were sobs lord i was crying almost from the begining i´m such a wuss i know
I did the same thing, I read the book first however and there were no tissues needed then I saw the movie and was crying like never before, so you are not the only one Ell

Quote:
and did i spy a little kel posting going on ! get your booty more often here, just for education purpose messagesboard are indeed educational without it we all might just have gone and payed $10 to see boogeyman
Yes that was Kell that you saw. I was just as shocked. and I agree with the education value of these boards...

I am glad that you had a great trip to the states, what did you do while you were here? besides see movies?
Old 06-22-2005, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

well i did a whole lot of shopping a lot so it means i´ve got no money but thats okey i´ll just eat at other peoples houses . We went all over the area so i´ve seen all of san fransicsco and nearby towns and city´s. Went to napa valley for a wine tasting where somebody thought i was seventeen (i´m 26 by the way) so that was interesting. Went to sacramento and went by arnolds office he wasn´t in but i met his secratery yeah so thats about it never a dull day.

yeah i didn´t really like mr. and mrs. smith but perhaps thats just my jennifer aniston fan speaking
Old 06-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

wow, glad you had a good time, Iwent ther once, but didnt reall like it, But I was also at odd with my parents and it was family vacation so everything was weird. We went to napa valley then too and i was 18 and that was no fun I ate alot of cheese that day!!

Speaking of M&M.... That iso one movie that I have no desire to see, I think it got to much hype with the whole Brad and Angelina thing, Kinda like the Benifer era.. this is the new couple at the moment.. Yuck!!!