Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-17-2003, 02:24 PM
Supreme Fan

ok, hi Vic [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
he is only my lover. I got the better part
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

really Marce, how do u do it?? how can you be so funny? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] tell me your secret, now!

Quote:
what's your thread where you are living?
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] living in a thread.. FF is the city [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] we are so fun
Old 11-17-2003, 03:10 PM
Addicted Fan

ok Vic, so... i hope you have fun here... like we have [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Alex, what are you smoking?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i don't have any secret.. i'm dot so funny [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] or maybe is the english efect..
i don't know if it work with you but i found more funny the jokes in the english lenguaje... dont you??
i mean... ay work is in his way a little funny. One example. When you said "drama queen" it's more funny said that than "reina del drama".. that's silly
but if you said me "you're sick, you need really help with this program" that's so funny!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] in the other hand "estas enferma, necesitas ayuda" that's depressing... that's kinda ofensive [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

i don't know why [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] maybe i saw so much sitcoms that realice that you voice is rachel voice, or Grace voice saying something... or not, phoebe is the funniest [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

i really need help [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

you see?? that's funny [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

First off Kelly i'm so sorry for your loss [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wow Marce, your lover? Well is true, he's not my husband neither...i have a big list and i still can't pick just one [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The threads i visit...most of them are spanish ones..Felicity, Jared Padalecki, ER..and more and more and if you want to look for me go to the Newbies' board. I'm always there [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I LOVE THOSE PICS! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Wow, look at Josh standing in there, like if he was normal, is he aware of how handsome he is?
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-18-2003, 08:15 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm back guys [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for all the :hugs: and well wishes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ugh, I'm tired [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Glad to see that the thread is still going strong though! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] That makes me happy!

Whoo, I'll post more when I get home from school chicas. Abrazos y besos!
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 11-18-2003, 10:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Alex, what are you smoking??

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Marce I can't stop rolling with your "comparations" between english and spanish [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Wow, look at Josh standing in there, like if he was normal, is he aware of how handsome he is?
I wonder that too... I was watching Ada, Brody pics and videos and I thought "All these hot boys like Adam, Josh, Ewan, Ethan, etc.. are they aware of how hot they are?"
How can they live like a normal person, they are so hot their face should hurt [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Alex -:
<STRONG>

I wonder that too... I was watching Ada, Brody pics and videos and I thought "All these hot boys like Adam, Josh, Ewan, Ethan, etc.. are they aware of how hot they are?"
How can they live like a normal person, they are so hot their face should hurt [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm sure you remember about my theory about Chad Michael Murray and Shane West.
When they look to the mirror what do they think? I mean...being that handsome how come they don't seem "showers of" (sp?) ok, noone understood me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kelly [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-18-2003, 12:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Ey girls, what are you talking about! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
if they are than hot as we looking at is just for the make up... [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

not, but seriuly... Alex, stop of charing (compartir?) what you smoking with cris.
You're going to leave without any grase (pasto?) your college [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 03:01 PM
Supreme Fan

oh, yeah, cris, I remember your theory

Quote:
not, but seriuly... Alex, stop of charing (compartir?) what you smoking with cris.
You're going to leave without any grase (pasto?) your college [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img][/QB]

charing (compartir?) --&gt; sharing
grase (pasto?) -------&gt; grass

You're too funny to be real Marce [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marce.:
<STRONG>not, but seriuly... Alex, stop of charing (compartir?) what you smoking with cris.
</STRONG>

You're right marce. The make up theory is better than mine [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyway, what does Josh do to have that pretty voice? Ah? Make up can't do that [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 05:13 PM
Supreme Fan

How come all the pretty boys live in Hollywood? Huh? What's wrong with some hot men living around the places that we live? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Life is so cruel [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

If I was as hot as all those guys, I'd be like, "Yeah... check me out." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Or Cameron Diaz's character in the first Charlie's Angels (when she dancing in front of the mirror with her little boy underwear!)
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 11-19-2003, 06:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Alex, i love what you said [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
it's like for a sing... too funny for be real [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Thanks for corrected me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cris, you're right [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] but song ingeneer make miracles!!

Kelly, i remenber that escene!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i love cameron, it's a little bit crazy, don't you think?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2003, 08:17 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Marce, I love that scene too, it's really funny! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I've got to tell you girls, ya'll crack me up! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ooh, I came up with a new thread title... even though we're only on page five! Picture this, "Cafe a la Josh: Coffee, tea, or me, sir? Coffee, tea, or me?"
Old 11-19-2003, 10:16 AM
Addicted Fan

I liki!! it's a very good tittle kelly [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].. i mean [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
but the "me" it going to end very faster [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

something i think that i used this smilie ==&gt; [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] so much is beacuse it's look so similar to josh [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
i mean, in the spanish house is like our icon, don't you latin girl? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

please, don't be cruel with me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 11-19-2003: Message edited Marce. ]
Old 11-19-2003, 11:01 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
something i think that i used this smilie ==&gt; so much is beacuse it's look so similar to josh
i mean, in the spanish house is like our icon, don't you latin girl?
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] yes, it's our icon [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] .. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] we used to have an oficial avatar, it consisted of a pic of josh and the [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] and we used to have the "Day of Josh" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and we all used the same avatar the same day, but it was all a mess so we dropped the idea, but it was funny though [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kelly, I love the title!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] I really do!

I dislike Cameron, I don't know why but I just can't stand her acting.. not her as a person because I like her as a person, but I can't stand the characters she plays, Natalie is my least fave Charlie's Angel [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2003, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Girls...i swear i have a pyjamas that says "Coffee, tea or me?"

The titles will be inspired in me! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I have to make a pic of myself with it. Yeah i have to [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh the [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] I love him. I think is not just an smilie, it has personality can't you see it?!