Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-10-2003, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Oh my gosh. So much happened to this thread, since I last visited it.

@cris: I love this little animation. Would you mind, if I put it on my homepage (which is not available at the moment)? That would be great for my josh topic. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

See you all later!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Jule
Old 11-10-2003, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Alex -:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] si si, arrglalo [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Quote:
irune, I like you in the pics [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I had to delete the "?" though
really?? Thanks! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I have to study now... geography! I hate geography!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

see you! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2003, 02:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi guys, nice to meet all of you.
First of all, i'm so sorry for my terrible english [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] i'm taking classes so... i will be better [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] i hope.

Well, my name is Marcela but you can call me Marce, like my nick. I just change it for make this more easy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
I'm from the Spanish Thread Also, The Joshiaticas is our name [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]
But i'm not from spain, i'm from Chile you know.... in the end of America... Rapa Nui, Antartic, Los Andes [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]... Pinochet [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I love josh since i watched "The Faculty"... and the Zeke charactec is defenitely my favorite!!
Is the perfect mix in a man of tenderness and rebellious.... beside... is such a hottie with that kind of shirt. You know what i mean, don't you? longer in his arm is... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Why Josh like me so much? the first i saw, was his face, he have a very beautifull face. His smile a like it a lot, is the smile of a good gay, a cute one. don't you think?

Well... that was when i saw his face, because when he spoke was like wow!! (like in the mya song [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
Every man should have this kind of voice, is so... excitading [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

i'm done for now... see you soon [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Take Care!!

[ 11-10-2003: Message edited Marce. ]
Old 11-10-2003, 02:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Rapa Nui, Antartic, Los Andes [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]... Pinochet
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Irune, good luck with your exam [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Marce!! you changed your nickname, I'm astonished [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I've always known you as bjorka, it's weird seeing you now as Marce [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2003, 02:58 PM
Supreme Fan

sorry, double post

[ 11-10-2003: Message edited - Alex - ]
Old 11-10-2003, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Marce! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Good to see you!

Quote:
Originally posted by Marce.:
<STRONG>
i'm from Chile you know.... in the end of America... Rapa Nui, Antartic, Los Andes [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]... Pinochet [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
is the smile of a good gay
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] (gay??? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] guy!! )
Old 11-10-2003, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I just have a minute or so left but i had to visit the thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm really happy this is working that much, i'm getting to know lots of new people [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Marce!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Irune!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Well just that, i don't have time to upload the whole "poll" thing, i'll try to do it tomorrow, yeah definately, tomorrow will be the day [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-10-2003, 07:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Just stopping by to say hi. I'm so happy this new idea of yours is working, Kel Kel!
as I watch the walls descend
as I watch the walls descend like stars
Old 11-10-2003, 08:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Lisa~ Aww, thanks sweetie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You should stop by more often [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Irune~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My mom thinks that you and your friends are pretty, when I was looking at your pics she saw them and so I'd thought I'd tell you that. She thinks that Cris and Alex are pretty too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] If I ever get a scanner, I'll post my pic for all your girls [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Alex~ I'm not going until June.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Eh, I know, I'm just having high hopes, but it would be cool to meet ya'll [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cris~ Right. Polls. Tomorrow. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Marce~ Hey! I'm so glad to see you here! It took me a minute to recognize you since I'm used to seeing bjorka, but I'm glad that you came sweetie! Don't worry, your English is fine [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Way better than my Spanish! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jewel~ Don't feel bad about being the only German.... I'm part German [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I don't speak it, and I've never been there, but that's one of the places that my ancestors came from [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Don't worry, the others will come when they're ready [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Did I get everybody? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 11-11-2003, 01:42 AM
Supreme Fan

hellooooo... well, I have nothing to say [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I'm very happy with this thread, seriously, only 2 days and 3 pages already! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

so... I'll come this afternoon guys..well, girls [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].. now I have to get ready to go to college [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] I don't feel like it [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2003, 05:47 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Alex, you really think that's weird? i thought that too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
But is not a big change, doesn't?
i'm still marce. Because i know a person that change his nick and name... i used to call to her Sandra [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] do you remember? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Irune, oh i said gay? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] but wait... it's not a mistake, i said that because the gays men are kinda prototype of a perfect men. You know, sencible, worried about how their look, a goog cook... so that i meant [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]... [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Cris, don't worried about the poll if you are occupied. Beside... the thread is animated enoght [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kelly, I changed my nick because i thought it would be more easy but i think that i was mistaken [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Hey, i'm glad to see you too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 11-11-2003: Message edited Marce. ]
Old 11-11-2003, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK:
<STRONG>
Irune~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My mom thinks that you and your friends are pretty, when I was looking at your pics she saw them and so I'd thought I'd tell you that. </STRONG>
Really? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
oh i said gay? but wait... it's not a mistake, i said that because the gays men are kinda prototype of a perfect men. You know, sencible, worried about how their look, a goog cook... so that i meant ...
hum... I see... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
i'm still marce. Because i know a person that change his nick and name... i used to call to her Sandra do you remember?
Actually, i still call her Sandra! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I'm sick... I'm not feeling good... My stomach isn't right... I'm not going to school today... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I wanna... [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] Know what i mean? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Well, See you girls!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2003, 10:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Alex, you really think that's weird? i thought that too
But is not a big change, doesn't?
i'm still marce. Because i know a person that change his nick and name... i used to call to her Sandra do you remember?

I just took a shower.. ah, how refreshign [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] well, acutally it's freezing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm with the heater by my side.. I'm so bored girls [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] explain a funny story, come on! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2003, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marce.:
<STRONG>But is not a big change, doesn't?
i'm still marce. Because i know a person that change his nick and name... i used to call to her Sandra [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] do you remember? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG>

Well i've not been around here as much as i should have.

Kelly tell thanks to your mother [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I have another pic of me and alex this saturday here. Yeah i think we make 1000 pics for week. The quality is not really great and our faces are not close but i like it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

OK and this is the poll/banner thing:

Which Josh do you prefer?

[ 11-11-2003: Message edited - cris - ]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-11-2003, 10:50 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I vote for the 2nd Josh [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]