Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2003, 12:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>Oh the [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] I love him. I think is not just an smilie, it has personality can't you see it?!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] yeah!! i can see it!! it's true!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
i insist!! it's look like josh!

Cris, a pijama with it?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i don't believe you, you have to make a photo of this [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Alex, Don't you like any cameron character?? even in a life less ordinary?? i love her in that movie!!
i guess... you have to see her, 7 times then!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] you know what i mean [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Why i'm laughing so much? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2003, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by P/A-rocks:
<STRONG>hey everybody! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

i just wanted to stop by and say hello [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i'm 17 years old and from austria</STRONG>
Hey! Theres somebody I know! Hi Vic! (Well, I know all of you from the Caf, but Vic is almost a German *g*)

Yeah, Im back again. My computer had a very big virus and we had to install all the stuff again. But now Im back to talk...
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] @ Kelly, Alex, Cris, Ola, Doreen, Vic, Lou Ann and the other ones I forgot (sorry...)

[img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] Jule
Old 11-19-2003, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Hey Jule [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Marce.:
<STRONG>Cris, a pijama with it?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i don't believe you, you have to make a photo of this [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I swear i do!! It was dirty so is waiting now for the laundry but once is clean i'll make a pic, i'll even make a pic of myself with it ( well....i'm not sure of that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

Quote:
Why i'm laughing so much? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Because we are so funny [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 11-19-2003: Message edited - cris - ]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-19-2003, 04:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Girls...i swear i have a pyjamas that says "Coffee, tea or me?"
yes, and I can tell you cause I've seen it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Alex, Don't you like any cameron character?? even in a life less ordinary?? i love her in that movie!!
i guess... you have to see her, 7 times then!! you know what i mean
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] maybe... actually I haven't seen that movie yet, but I'm sure I won't like it because.. it's just Cameron and I just don't like her [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Why i'm laughing so much?
[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] you drank too much tea... and maybe something else [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

hello Jule by the way [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2003, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Ooh is true i didn't remember i showed it to you!!

Ok, i'm not a liar Marce [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll take a pic anyway!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-20-2003, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Hey girls!
What are you talking about? I didnt read the last to pages... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Hey!!

How are you girls?

Quote:
not, but seriuly... Alex, stop of charing (compartir?) what you smoking with cris.
You're going to leave without any grase (pasto?) your college
Now Marce please don't take offense but... are you sure that is not you the one who smoke?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You're crazy!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

BTW, Kelly, the title is perfect! I like it!

Oh, and Cris, when you'll take the pic with the pyjama, you have to take it with a picture of Josh next to you! And we'll post it in the next thread!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Pleeeeease!!

I like Cameron Diaz! I think she's very nice... But i haven't seen Charlie's Angels!! Is it good? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

See you! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by irune:
<STRONG>I like Cameron Diaz! I think she's very nice... But i haven't seen Charlie's Angels!! Is it good? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Charlies Angels 2 is very good, but I dont like the first one. I like Lucy Liu and Drew Barrymore more then Cameron Diaz. Dont know why!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by irune:
<STRONG>Oh, and Cris, when you'll take the pic with the pyjama, you have to take it with a picture of Josh next to you! And we'll post it in the next thread!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Pleeeeease!!

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]...ok, I will [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, the Charlie's Angel's movie i didn't like was the second one [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 02:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
But i haven't seen Charlie's Angels!! Is it good?
are you kidding? wow,... I love the 2 parts, the 1st one mor ethan the 2nd though, but both are great and I really want to have them in DVD as soon as possible [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and about Cameron I really dislike her [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] by the way this afternoon I watched Vanilla Sky and I hate her, seriously, I have a trauma with that girl [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jule, we're not really talking about something especially, just making jokes [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and Marce says that I smoke and I'm crazy.. but if we did a poll I'm sure everybody would say she smokes more than I do [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 09:30 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Do I have to declare Cafe a la Josh a smoke free zone? ((places hands on hips and stares at Alex and Marce accusingly)) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Eh, what can I say? I'm just not a very threatening person [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Alex, I can understand you're issues with Cameron Diaz... I have the same kind with Penelope Cruz. Ick. She's just... ewww... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ugh, I simply cannot stand her. I think Cameron Diaz is hilarious, especially in There's Something About Mary, and in The Sweetest Thing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] She just has an innocent look to her.
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 11-20-2003, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

::::Aj stumbles in and pushes her way to the front of the line....:::: Hi all, I would like a half caf no foam extra whipped cream hold.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Jk..

anyway I am in a weird mood, I hope all you crazy ones are good, will be back soon
Old 11-21-2003, 04:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Do I have to declare Cafe a la Josh a smoke free zone? ((places hands on hips and stares at Alex and Marce accusingly))
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Alex, I can understand you're issues with Cameron Diaz... I have the same kind with Penelope Cruz. Ick. She's just... ewww...
I don't like Penelope either, she's one of the worst actresses in the whole world and I can't understand how did she get to work in Hollywood [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I'm really ashamed of her being Spanish, people might think "If this is the best that Spain can offer us, then the spanish actors may be awful" but no, we have excellent actors and actresses, and just Penelope is the one who went to Hollywood, she doesn't deserve it [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] At least Antonio Banderas makes me feel proud [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

And about Cameorn, I don't find her funny at all.. I hated There's somethign about Mary and The Mask and all her roles, I just can't stand her, see [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
::::Aj stumbles in and pushes her way to the front of the line....:::: Hi all, I would like a half caf no foam extra whipped cream hold
yes, madam, wait a moment [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 11-21-2003: Message edited - Alex - ]
Old 11-21-2003, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ParkerPotterWhitterEvans:
<STRONG>::::Aj stumbles in and pushes her way to the front of the line....:::: Hi all, I would like a half caf no foam extra whipped cream hold.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Jk..

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Uh, Alex is the oficial waitress??? Hey Alex i want cookies, please? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Uh that's great! Thanks Kelly for telling them to stop...that young girls.. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] **cough**

I don't like Penelope neither, she doesn't make me feel ashamed of being Spanish...but...i don't like her. I think that lots of Catalan actors should be seen, not only in the rest Spain but in the whole world. We have wonderful actors! Uh yeah and singers!
Old 11-21-2003, 06:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi girls [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I come with a patch because i can't control the desires of smoking for my self...
i don't want to lose what are you talking so... i prefer leave it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
i should to create AVS (anonymous virtual smokers) [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Alex, Cris....Can you helme in this proyect? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
and to think that I hate until the simple cigarette [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Is to much annoying the smoke.