Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2003, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah dude, lmao Sarah and Ryan's chemistry blew Ryan and Reeces chemistry out of the water!

They (S/K) were soooo friggen H-O-T
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-14-2003, 04:01 PM
New Fan

I agree that Sarah and Ryan were hot together! I also loved that "downboy" scene.

And I also loved the "tongue" kiss with Cecile!
Old 05-17-2003, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

After watching "End of Days" did anyone think of Kathryn at the end when the First a.k.a Buffy said "that bitch" <-- it just brought back all these CI memories
Old 05-17-2003, 10:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

oh i love kathryn she is so cool. i love where she hides her drugs. i love the scene where shes trying to get sebastin to seduce selmas charater and she puts her foot in his you know what.and they look like there gonna kiss.

i love the cherry part to where she eats that cherry after telling him where annette is.

i love when kathryn pulls selma hair its funny.
i love all smg scene and i agree sarah and ryan have more chem than him and reese.

i love the way sarah says the fword.
Old 05-27-2003, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Sarah and Ryan have enough chemistry to burn up my whole house. Reese who? I'm sorry, but damn those two are just too hot for words. I can't believe they never had nothing going on off camera. I believe it, but still. I heard they were friends when they both use to be on All My Children and One Life to Live. The tv version doesn't play the scene when they are on the couch and he's feeling her up. I have to say Sarah plays a great bitch. She plays it with vulnerability too.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 05-27-2003, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

I don't visit this thread enough. Damn.

We need some pics [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

And a mos def to the Ryan/Sarah chemistry. I should watch CI soon.
Old 05-27-2003, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

This thread definatly needs to start kicking.

You know, I haven't see CI in a really long time, so I think that next time I am in a relaxing mood, I shall go out and rent it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2003, 07:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Poor Kathryn is unloved [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
I'm gonna go watch it again as well!
I really liked the scenes with Josh Jackson as well [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Shaz
Old 06-12-2003, 09:57 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i thought this was a cool pic [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2003, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Great WP! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The first time I saw the movie my aunt had recommended it so I watched it with excitment. I was all dissapointed when Sebastian died and all.

But the second time I saw it I'm dissapointed that he refused Kathryn's proposal [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I mean, dammit! I think Reese was pregnant with his child while doing the movie or something. But I picked on the great chemistry with SMG.

A darn shame.
Old 06-12-2003, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

You're not the only one who thinks that, Rockstar..there definitaly should have been a scene between Sebastian and Kathryn.
Old 06-13-2003, 02:56 AM
Elite Fan

I know [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Wishful thinking is cruel on my heart [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But there are so many ways this story could've gone. Mind blowing endings, triangles, secrets, but NOOOOOO. They just take the easiest road and:

1. Kill him to make us cry, oh the drama!

2. Make the heart breaking reunion at the stairs so they can have sex and then he can die.

3. Make Kathryn the bad guy so we all blame it on her.

I mean, it wasn't all her fault! Sebastian did it also. And just because he cried and won Annette with true feelings and then DIED doesn't mean it's ALL Kathryn's fault.

It was a plan that went wrong. Kathryn's a bad girl, boo hoo. She was hurt and exhausted by then also. But, whatever [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And I urge (if you haven't) to read Roger Ebert's review of "Cruel Intentions" He agrees with our way of thinking and gives new perspectives. You're going to love that review! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2003, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

Any Kathryn/CI avies? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2003, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

If you want some Kathryn/CI avies, you might want to check out the SMG avatar thread --> I'm sure that you will find one or two there. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Rockstar: I checked out Ebert's review and I can't believe that I actually agreed with it (I usually don't agree with him). The ending was too easy and should have been done in a much better, satisfying way.

So, as a question to get this thread moving a wee bit faster, if you could change the ending of CI, how would you do it?

I'll be back later with my answer. I gotta think about this one. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2003, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

Great question!

Alternate Ending #1

Annette goes (no stairs reunion). Then Sebastian goes back to the house thinking Kathryn waiting for him to settle the whole bet thing. But when Sebastian opens the door to her room he founds everything is gone, including Kathryn. He ends up alone.

Alternate Ending #2

Sebastian never falls in love with Annette and he ends up with Kathryn ( [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) Annette devastated kills them both.

Alternate Ending #3

Sebastian finds out Annette and Kathryn had planned the whole thing. He goes a little crazy, then Annette returns to where she came from and Kathryn and Sebastian fall in love.

Given the fact that they are step brothers at some point their parents divorce or something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]