Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2003, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

The Kathryn Appreciation thread 1 - You can stick it anywhere...

No not there you perves [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hee! This is obivously a thread for the awesome SMG character Kathryn from Cruel Intentions! Inspired by Katie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

So come and appreciate this class-A B*TCH! Hee!

Post pics, favourite scenes, pictures, general appreciation! Whatever, just let the worshipping begin for this evil biatch! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-12-2003, 04:52 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] BIG Kathryn fan here! Sarah's acting in CI is so great! i love the movie and her! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
and i just LOOOOOVE Kathryn style in it! very sexy!
Old 04-12-2003, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Hey dude, one Kathryn fan on board, hee!

Quote:
Originally posted by buffster&spikey:
<STRONG> Sarah's acting in CI is so great! </STRONG>
No *****. Amazing! I wish she would do more roles that give her a chance to show off her acting chops!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-12-2003, 03:55 PM
Supreme Fan

AND more roles as the bad girl! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2003, 04:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Cruel Intentions is pretty much my favorite movie of all time. About 65% of the love come just from SMG being in it. 30% is cuz Ryan is fine as hell and the other 5% is for the movie itself. lol but back to topic. Kathryn is the best beotch ever.

.:.Ally.:. [img]smilies/buffy_willow.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2003, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Heh, Samii, I was waiting for this thread. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] This thread is going to rock!

I agree with most of you that I wish SMG would do more movies like --&gt; it definatly showed off her acting abilities and got her some good recognition. She needs another one of these movies. She was good at being a b*tch. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

CI is one of the best movies..part SMG, part Ryan &lt;-- who is just beautiful. Yum. And Reese did good too.

Old 04-13-2003, 01:32 AM
Master Fan

Ooh and lets not forget my boy Josh was in there hee ("then as soon as he would start to cum he would be all eww what are you doing man, I'm not a fag, if you tell anyone I'll kick your ass!) *whee*. I loved all the bad characters in that movie. They were soooo much more exciting! The dialogue in that movie is just awesome!

Yep, CI is definately up there in my FAVE movie categories.
Old 04-13-2003, 09:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG>Yep, CI is definately up there in my FAVE movie categories.</STRONG>
same here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2003, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

I totally forgot that Josh was in that movie. Bad me. He was good too, although I must say I am not too big a fan of his blondness [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2003, 03:22 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Cruel Intentions [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and love Kathryn [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and love Josh in it... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] and adore Ryan and Sarah in it.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

great movie

love the soundtrack... i became a fan of Placebo... because of this movie... so i am very thankful [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."
Old 04-13-2003, 03:50 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Judu~:
<STRONG>love the soundtrack..</STRONG>
OOO i love it too!!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2003, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

OMG, the soundtrack for this movie does definatly rock. You know, I just realized now that I have not listened to it in forever. *runs upstairs to get the cd*
Old 04-13-2003, 06:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Placebo's song "Every You, Every Me" is awesome. I often find it getting stuck in my head [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

.:.Ally.:. [img]smilies/buffy_willow.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2003, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>I totally forgot that Josh was in that movie. Bad me. He was good too, although I must say I am not too big a fan of his blondness [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yeah that wasn't his best hair, although I gotta say his clothes in that movie were worse! muwuhahaha...

hee, yeh the sound track was good. such catchy tunes!
Old 04-14-2003, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] CI, and Kathryn is a cool character, SMG did a good job with her.

I love the end scene, when she walks out and everyone has copies of his diary, and bittersweet symphony plays.
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost