Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-24-2003, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKSTAR:
<STRONG>Hehe, I'll try

::puts her crystal ball away::

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Another fave of mine in the begginning when she's acting like a good girl.</STRONG>
Good girl, you can read my mind another day instead. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

That's a good scene too..I like the scene at the end too when Kathryn realizes what is happening and how it all falls apart. Great acting on SMG's part.
Old 04-27-2003, 01:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, I love this movie! It's one of my faves, and I'm so happy I have it on DVD. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I thought SMG did a fantastic job as Kathryn, she was so believable!

My fave Kathryn scene is is her speech to Sebastian before they make the call to Cecile.

"Eat me, Sebastian. Do you think I relish the fact that I have to act like Mary Sunshine 24/7 so that I can be considered a "lady"? I'm the Marcia-f**king-Brady of the Upper East Side and sometimes, I just want to kill myself."

Sorry if that's not quite right, I'm relaying it from the top of my head, excuse my memory!

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-27-2003, 07:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by miss material girl:
<STRONG>Oh, I love this movie! It's one of my faves, and I'm so happy I have it on DVD. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I thought SMG did a fantastic job as Kathryn, she was so believable!

My fave Kathryn scene is is her speech to Sebastian before they make the call to Cecile.

"Eat me, Sebastian. Do you think I relish the fact that I have to act like Mary Sunshine 24/7 so that I can be considered a "lady"? I'm the Marcia-f**king-Brady of the Upper East Side and sometimes, I just want to kill myself."

Sorry if that's not quite right, I'm relaying it from the top of my head, excuse my memory!</STRONG>
that's my favorite part too! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2003, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Hee! I don't know which is my favourite scene. Being what an incessant Seb/Kat shipper I am, I can't help but *love* the 'Down Boy' scene! *dies* soooo hot!

But just kathryn wise, I probably love the Mary Sunshine speech! Hee!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-27-2003, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

OMG!! I totally forgot about the "Down Boy" scene. How on earth did I forget that? *shakes head in disbelief* That is definatly one of my faves too.
Old 05-03-2003, 12:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I'm Shaz, and a massive Cruel Intentions fan
My fave part is the end, basically b/c of Sarah's acting, and Bittersweet Symphony
Old 05-03-2003, 03:52 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Shaz!
Old 05-03-2003, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the thread Shaz! That definatly was one of the best scenes of the movie. Sarah helped me feel so bad for Kathryn in the end, despite her being a world-class b*tch.
Old 05-04-2003, 07:15 AM
Extreme Fan

ITA, I felt so sorry for her.
Don't you people have any respect?
Great acting Sarah [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2003, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

What a great thread. This is truly the character I love to hate. Not to mention the hotness. Damn.
Old 05-05-2003, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TobywastheKiller:
<STRONG>This is truly the character I love to hate. </STRONG>
Hee, I know what you mean. Although, I love Kathryn so much now I don't even know I could hate her. She is just too cool, and evil. But there were definately dimensions to her character! *sigh* I wish that she had gotten to ride Seb like he promised! Hmph!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

ITA, Samii..some naughty scenes with her and Sebastian would have been much better than his and Annettes scenes [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]
Old 05-06-2003, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Hee I know! *sigh* That downboy scene, was soooooooo *****ing hot! *dies* All that grinding and rubbing and breathing, heee!

Although, I did find the S/A sex scene, classy, and it was hot in its own manner. Just not that 'come jump me vibe' I got from K/S
Old 05-07-2003, 09:12 AM
Absolute Fan

hehe ok this is my fave film [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]:0 & i love this biatch hehe, i just love all her lines & the ending, where she is just standing there.....amazing, i do love her hair & clothes, i love that big speech she gives to sebastian, where she goes f*** aloooooooot hehe

i hav;nt watched the dvd for so long

*scampers off to find it*
Old 05-12-2003, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Samii: I agree that the sex scene was done tastefully with Annette and Sebastian. They do have good chemistry (obviously cuz Ry and Reese are married) but that down-boy scene...hot