Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-25-2004, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I agree that something was just missing from Buffy's character in s6...they went too far with the whole "Buffy is really all alone, like the rest of us in this world" thing...
Sarah even said herself that she felt that Buffy's "spirit" was missing..I agree. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And in s7, she was quippy Buffy again..and then the SITs had to come into town..and she was a bit bitchy-ish again. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 01-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

A bit bitchish? I think it was more than a bit. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I really did miss quriky Buffy. I miss the Scooby friendship, her interaction with Giles, all that was missing in the last 2 seasons. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>A bit bitchish? I think it was more than a bit. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I really did miss quriky Buffy. I miss the Scooby friendship, her interaction with Giles, all that was missing in the last 2 seasons. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah...I guess so. *shrugs*

The lack of Scooby interaction really pissed me off. Particularly in s7, because it was the last season. And to piss me off even more, Buffy was all "I don't trust anyone but Spike" or some garbage...wtf? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

And Giles...how dare she say "I don't need you anymore" or whatever to him. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] But Giles wasn't exactly acting like Giles either though...I think they wasted a lot of time with the "is he dead or isn't he?" spin they tried to put on things...all amounting to nil in the end. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 01-28-2004, 03:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey guys!!!! I hope you don't mind me butting into your conversation. But, I think the reason season 2 was my favorite season had alot to do with the Scooby interaction and how close they were.
Old 01-28-2004, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

I agree about the Buffy only needing Spike thing. It was so stupid.

Too tired to say anything else on the subject. [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 05:43 AM
Supreme Fan

i really wish buffy and the scoobies wouldve had more screen time since it was there last year. it wouldve been better than watching those girls whine every ep.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Mandy - s2 was my fave too. Perfect Scooby stuff, great B/A..even Giles had stuff to do. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Oh, and totally agree Random...stupid SITs. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] One of the worst ideas Joss had.. okay, maybe not - the idea was good, but the execution was blah. There shouldn't have been so many girls - if they'd kept it to 10 at most, they would not have been so annoying and seemed so...useless..? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 03-29-2004, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We don't want this thread to disappear [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2004, 04:34 AM
Supreme Fan

no we sure dont.
cause buffy is the best butt kicker.
Old 04-01-2004, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by buffysmgfan26:
<STRONG>no we sure dont.
cause buffy is the best butt kicker.</STRONG>
Yep, even the Kid's Choice Awards thinks so. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So...well, it's probably been talked about incessantly over the past couple of weeks, but no SMG on AtS, apparently...

We may not get a chance to see our Buffy again. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 04-02-2004, 05:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

I miss so much Buffy, I miss the Scoobies, i miss Giles, I miss the immortal lovers, i miss the bronze [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I miss the show, I miss everything!
Old 04-02-2004, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Hee, I haven't been here in a while! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Just wanted to add that another scene of mine, that Sarah just amazes me in, is in 'Becoming Part 2' when she and Joyce have that argument. And she goes...

"Open you eyes mom, what do you thinks been going on for the past two years, how many times have you washed blood out of my clothes and you still haven't figured it out?"
"Well it stops now"
"No it doesn't stop! It NEVER stops. Do you think I chose to be like this? Do you have any idea how lonely it is, how dangerous? I would love to be upstairs watching TV, gossiping about boys, or GOD, even studying. But I have to save the world. AGAIN."

Such a friggen' awesome scene. I just absolutely love the way Sarah handled that scene, it was friggen amazing. I love her eyes in this scene, so much emotion is conveyed through them. Just awesome. Whenever I watch Becoming II I always rewind that scene like 10 times.

And yeah Buffy was a bit bitchy in the last season, but none of the Scoobs were faultless IMO. And they, unlike Buffy did not have the weight of it all resting on their shoulders. I hated how they were like "its down to you" and then she screws up and there like "you suck, get out". Bastards.

But yes, Buffy is still my all time favourite character.

Best.Female.Character.Ever!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG>
Best.Female.Character.Ever!</STRONG>
Totally [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 04-03-2004, 06:44 AM
Supreme Fan

i like that scene with buffy and joyce to. its the first scene that sarah really shows what she can do.

i also like the scene from barginning with dawn cause sarah is so good there on that tower all the emotion and stuff .

i also like the scene from after life where she describes to spike where she was at before she came back.

i argee buffy is the best female charater on tv. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2004, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I love the scene where Buffy says she was really in heaven. I felt so sad for her. Coming back was so hard and you could really see in s6 how she really didn't care if she lived or died. She wasn't Buffy anymore, IMO.