Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-21-2004, 09:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Dude, I didn't know that fic was somewhere else. I've searched, but maybe I didn't look hard enough. Where is it? I know that someone else has a fic by that title where S/S are siblings, but that's obviously not this one.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
We seriously need a sig limit, some people's are waaaay to long. They're longer than my usual posts. It's madness, I tell you, absolute madness!!!
Seriously? I haven't really seen any excessive ones, and the larger ones have been in small font, so it's not as irritating. I for one lurve the larger siggy's... hee hee, more brilliant quotes for me to put in!

And dude, Pea.... only episode 4? That's super bad ALIAS etiquette! Lmfao, when I rent the DVD's I watch like a block of 8 in one sitting. *sigh* Some people just aren't dedicated... or you know, some people just have... a LIFE! Heh! Ahem!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-22-2004, 12:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi

So I'm sneaking in to say Hi to you all since B told me this is where you freaks hang out these days.

Now I'm a little concerned over a few things.

1.) The fact that B and Eli have a thread named after them LOL!

2.) Said thread is in the SMG Forum. I giggled over that for a while!.

3.) Reading this thread and coming to the conclusion that not much has changed beause you are all still freaks LOL!

4.) That B has actually finished school and has graduated.

5.) Eli is in her second year of school. Where the hell did the time go?

6.) B telling me Pea wasn't even in the States anymore but is heading back soon (look out everyone. She's coming backkkkkk....)!

7.) How addicted to Alias you seem to be. What happened to GG and Lauren Graham? Eli I'm a little shocked haha!

8.) Now this isn't really a concern, more like how great it is that Samii is doing us Perth Aussie folk proud by still putting up with you all LOL!

It's been ages since I posted at FF and I kinda forgot how to do it so if it's all over the place, this is my excuse. Hell I even had to get my password reset because I'd forgotten it LOL!

So anway I just wanted to say Hi. Aww this brings back memories.
Old 05-22-2004, 01:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bijal
Dude, I didn't know that fic was somewhere else. I've searched, but maybe I didn't look hard enough. Where is it? I know that someone else has a fic by that title where S/S are siblings, but that's obviously not this one.
At that site where those slash fics were. And no, this is the challenge one. Here ya go.

Sam, shut up. I absolutely agree with Katie. I've always loved that the signatures at FF hasn't been so annoyingly colorful and long like so many other places. Now we've become one of those places.

OMG. OMG. *rubs eyes* Oh My God! ASHA!!! Hiiiiiiiiii. *throws herself at Ash*

Dude, I haven't talked to you in ages. Not even email. I miss you.

Let's take your concerns one by one, shall we?

1) Ah ****er off. We had one back at KB as well, but it was harder to get through to those people. Over here, we no one cares. Besides, you know we deserve it.

2) That's cause the SMG forum has the best and most tolerant mod. I'm a mod myself and I'm not even doing this at my own board. But Katie is a doll and she lets us play. She's also one of the regular posters at this thread, which I'm sure helps, hee.

3) And you're not?

4) Yes she has. Isn't that so fab?

5) Yes she is. I don't know. Dude, last time we talked I was still in my first year, wasn't I? Well, it's not like that was years ago, but still. Dude, you seriously need to come back here. I'm so bad at emailing these days.

6) Pea was thrown out of The US of A. But she's managed to sneak her way back in now. I think at the end of this month she should be back where she belongs. With cable TV and DSL.

7) Suddenly I'm so glad you haven't read all of our BE threads. Oh but GG and LG are still here. Not to worry. Have you watched Alias? Well, if you do, you'll understand.

8) It's more us putting up with her, you dork.

Dude, seriously, come back agian soon.

Wow, so many smilies in this post. Christ.
Old 05-22-2004, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

Re: Hi

Oh holy hell, Ash... woah, long time no see! Great to see ya!

Quote:
Originally posted by asha

8.) Now this isn't really a concern, more like how great it is that Samii is doing us Perth Aussie folk proud by still putting up with you all LOL!

You know, I never get enough credit for that. It's a hard job, but im doing it for the team.

Speaking of teams, (I don't know if your still in Perth lol but) do you still keep up with the footy? If so whats your take on all the sex/scandal alegations? You dissapointed in the Eagles run of things? Not that I keep up, but alot of my friends are footy obsessed so I hear all this.

Hee and yeah with the SMG board. Um, the Katie board got overrun with newbies lmfao and well everyone kinda migrated here. It's our haven, cos Katie's so cool!

Edited: Wow, okay, so I just got home from seeing 'Gothika'... and dude, lmfao from ya'll reviews, I was expecting a super ****ty movie - so I totally didn't want to go, but i got out-voted, but seeing as I am a good sport, I still went. Anyway, holly CRAP! IMO, that was like 10x scarier than 'The Ring'... I'm all sore from watching that movie, because I was so tense. I totally enjoyed the movie, in a scared out of my wits kind of way. Man, all those slow pans, and flashes... scared the crap out of me. And ugh, that little girl was freaky-deaky. Yeesh! Anyone care to shed there own light on the ending... did it mean that she would always be haunted, or that she was going to ignore it from now on??
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.

Last edited by Samii; 05-22-2004 at 06:21 AM
Old 05-22-2004, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
You know, I never get enough credit for that. It's a hard job, but im doing it for the team.
Whatever.

But yes, how's that footy team of yours doing, Ash? I remember the one with the tight ass, stretching right in front of us the whole match. That was enjoyable, hee.

I doubt it was 10 times scarier than The Ring. It would have to be pretty damn scary then. I don't scare easily with movies, but The Ring was horribly scary. It was downright creepy. In any event, I won't watch this movie after you told me it's Pen#%&¤£.
Old 05-22-2004, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii

I doubt it was 10 times scarier than The Ring. It would have to be pretty damn scary then. I don't scare easily with movies, but The Ring was horribly scary. It was downright creepy. In any event, I won't watch this movie after you told me it's Pen#%&¤£.
See, I didn't find 'The Ring' overly scary. It was freaky in bits, but mostly it didn't do much for me. Although, the friggen girl coming out of the well and into the TV scared me. And yes, I screamed. What? But seriouly, my abs and back are killing me and so are my legs because I was so tense through out the whole movie. Eek, all that flame stuff ::shudder:: scared me. And seriously, I *don't* scare easily. Lmfao, I'm usually sitting there being that annoying person in the audience who is all 'WTF-ever dude, that is bull**** etc" but sheesh I was certifiably freaked.
Old 05-22-2004, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

2) That's cause the SMG forum has the best and most tolerant mod. I'm a mod myself and I'm not even doing this at my own board. But Katie is a doll and she lets us play. She's also one of the regular posters at this thread, which I'm sure helps, hee.

Quote:
It's our haven, cos Katie's so cool!
Heh, that and without this thread, this board would probably wither away.......Kiddding!

Moving on, dude, I thought "The Ring" was scary as hell. But IMO, it's one of those movies you can only watch once because if you watch it more than once, it gets boring. Plus, isn't Adam Brody in it for a second?

I'm actually looking quite forward to seeing "The Village". It has that Joaquin Pheonix in it (he was in "Signs") and it was also directed by the guy who did "Signs" and "The Sixth Sense." Now, "Signs" is a freaky movie.
Old 05-22-2004, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

There is a point to that. Since you have this thread, you never have to worry about the evaluation months, hee.

I agree with The Ring. Probably no point in watching it more than once. Not that I want to anyway, but still.

Since you're at the gym so much, Sam, shouldn't your abs, back and legs manage to stay tense for a while and still not hurt?

Now, not that we consider Wanda a very reliable source, but I still liked this little tidbit from her. The part that made her giddy made me giddy as well. That was so aw. As for 20 or 22 episodes, we'll just have to wait and see. If we assume the quotes are actually his (and not part of her wild imagination) I liked that he didn't talk like this was the beginning of the end for the show. It's more to bring the show back. Obviously he has to say there's a positive reason behind it, but the reasons seem valid enough for me to think there is probably something to it.

Quote:

After talking to McPherson, I actually have big faith that this guy knows his stuff--even, gulp, when it comes to Alias.

"The biggest problem with Alias is it loses its momentum," he said. "The viewers kept getting interrupted with repeats, and to me, it felt smart to come out with consecutive episodes."

This made me giddy: "JJ came to me at the end of this season," McPherson explained. "He said, 'I want to get back to what really inspired me about this show.' I guess he had seen 13 Going on 30. He saw that light in Jennifer Garner. And he wanted to get that heart back in the show. So, we wanted to give him enough time and a good platform to launch that."

And don't believe what TV Guide is saying. I have it on highest authority that it's a full-season pickup--22 episodes, nothing less. (Hurrah!)
--

Oh, this is so awesome. Remember I mentioned that Regina at TWoP was gonna get to comment one of the Season 3 DVD episodes? Well, she's been now and it seems like it was a really cool experience. I can't wait til we get the ses 3 DVD. Hee! It's gonna be so fun. She's gonna comment on "The Two" with Jennifer. No, not the Jennifer. Jennifer, a fan.

And she talks so nicely about JJ. And it's so cool cause he reads her recaps and he loves the snark. Then one has to wonder why he doesn't listen to her more. But I'm sure he has a plan.

And hee, they weren't allowed to talk about Michael Vartan's forehead wrinkles and Jen Garner's big vein in her forehead. Too funny. Apparently the stars are just allowed to joke about that themselves, which I remember them both doing in the season 1 finale DVD commentary.

Anyway, y'all should check out her thread about the commentaries here It's a cool thread.

Last edited by Eliii; 05-22-2004 at 09:27 AM
Old 05-22-2004, 09:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Hee! I can't wait to hear the beard commentary and when she notes that now is the time on Alias when we dance.

Ash, babe, you have to come out and play more often. We've missed you around here, and as you can see and have noted, not much has changed regarding our crazy, fandom ways. Jump right in anytime, but be warned. Eli will try to get you to watch Alias. She's persuasive and frankly? I'd help her.

I look so cute today, by the way. Just wanted to share. I have my hair in pigtails and am wearing a scarf around my head. There is major cuteness going on. Cuteness has been spotted. Cuteness, if you will, has begun.

Thanks for the fic, babe.
Old 05-22-2004, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

I know! It's gonna be so awesome to hear her say those things. And her beard monologue was 5 minutes long and the producer thought it was so funny that he let her. That's so cool, hee. I love that they know who she is and asked her to come and do that.

Hee, yes, be afraid, Ash. I am persuasive, Bijal is persuasive, but together? Together we're impossible to get around.

Aw, I bet you do look cute indeed. Care to take a pic so we all can see just how cute you are? Thanks for the very cute GG reference also. You're so good at that. *pinches Bijal's cheeks* Having fun at home?
Old 05-22-2004, 09:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

So i have been watching heaps of season 2 alias episodes lately (just finished watched ep 11) and can i just say i loved season 2!!!! i've seen it so many times but it still remains to be the best alias season ever, IMO. Seriously, with Irina and Kendall and the tension between them (especially in ep 11), Good-Francie (i used to fine her soo annoying but now i really like her), Will, Dixon being clueless, Mr Sark being all evil - i think he's lost his edge in season 3.

I saw ep 15 of season 3 on tuesday and i was soo disappointed! it's all about relationships! "the man i love is on that plane!!!!!" boohoo sydney, we know, we know *yawn*

Please tell me it gets better?!! PLEASE coz right now as much as i hate to say it, its kinda boring.

I just remembered that Marshall was in that movie 'Beverly Hills Family Robinson' with SMG. haha Oh and adam brody in the ring?! i love that bit with him and it is only for a second *sigh*

Watched ep 6 of GG last night. I'm totally on board with the whole Luke and Lorelai relationship!! YAY for the writers finally getting them together! and i know i was against it before but now i love it! Oh and rory and dean?!!! i can not beleive that! i like how the show is dealing with more meatier issues! unlike in ep 6 where poor rory couldn't sit at her stupid tree. Well boohoo rory, at my uni there are no trees for us to sit at, unless u wanna sit in the garden. So deal with it! i love how lorelai told her to suck it up! yay for lorelai!

It so awesome that regina will be doing commentry on the dvds! it will be so funny!

Hmm season 4 of alias not starting till january?! that means we won't get it till july!!!!! *wail* unless of course channel 7 get their act together and show it in feb, but i have my doubts that that will happen. Dammit! stupid aussie programming!!! But hey its cool that u guys will get to see it consecutively!
Old 05-23-2004, 01:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Since you're at the gym so much, Sam, shouldn't your abs, back and legs manage to stay tense for a while and still not hurt?
Oh dude, I have barely been at all lately... it just happens that the two times I have been, lmfao, I've been talking to you. I just don't have the time at the moment, I should go today, but I have cramps, so I say no, and give me caramel. Because, for some reason caramel is the only thing that works during these girly times. And it wasn't like a 'gym' type of hurt, but more like a jilted kinda sore, hard to explain but theres a big difference.

Quote:
I just remembered that Marshall was in that movie 'Beverly Hills Family Robinson' with SMG. haha Oh and adam brody in the ring?! i love that bit with him and it is only for a second *sigh*
Okay, omg, Adam Brody was in 'The Ring' my world dissolves. How the hell did I not know this? Okay, I may have to rewatch 'The Ring' for it. TeeHee! *sigh*

And 'aww' at SMG and him in the same movie, albeit, a crap movie. But whatever, lmfao... who was he to her? Was he the brother, the father, the baddies... I have seen it, but I can't remember him in it.
Old 05-23-2004, 02:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

He was the leader of the baddies i think. He was really annoying. In fact the whole movie was annoying hehe
Old 05-23-2004, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jenindi
He was the leader of the baddies i think. He was really annoying. In fact the whole movie was annoying hehe
Aw Marshall as a baddie. Hee! But yeah he played a baddie on Charmed once too, in the Shannen Doherty days. Hee, he actually kinda worked it, lmfao but still lmfao Kevin is such a cutie!