Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-19-2004, 01:49 AM
Master Fan

Oh, yeah I can see how that would be bad, putting it in the mid season thing, and can definately understand the mid-season thing. But won't it finish around the same time anyway, and doesn't that mean that it will be airing in the 'good' time to air? Just it cuts out a couple of months meaning that you don't have to wait for five weeks after every episode!??

Well, I think I better get going to Abs and Butts! except this time I'm not visualising Jen Garner when I'm working out, I'm visualising Britney Spears, from the 'Dream Within A Dream' concert. Hee! Now those were good abs to have, rock hard baby! Rock hard! I always get inspired to be super-fit when I watch that!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-19-2004, 01:54 AM
Elite Fan

Oh sure it will air with the other shows, get into the Feb. sweeps and whatnot. I was more thinking in the alley of if this sends a message from the execs. But maybe it doesn't.

Either way it's a long wait, but when we do get it, we're gonna have 22 (or 20? people are saying they've read different things) episodes in a row. Yay for that at least.

Have fun at Abs and Butts. And dude, you and your visualizations.
Old 05-19-2004, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii

Have fun at Abs and Butts. And dude, you and your visualizations.
Hey lmfao don't knock it till you try it! Trust me, its very empowering!

...Well, not really. Lmfao, but hell it gives you a goal!

I have:

Jen G. - arms
Britney - Abs
Kylie - butt

Lmfao... gotta go with what works!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-19-2004, 02:05 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know how Kylie's butt looks, but if you manage to get those arms and those abs, you're all set for summer.

I have to go read four Supreme Court rulings before I go to school, so I'm gonna take off as well.

Talk later, schmoops.
Old 05-19-2004, 02:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't know how Kylie's butt looks,
Dude, lmfao Kylie Minogue's butt is like what she is most famous for. I don't know whether that obsession has reached Norway lmfao but in Australia and particularly England (when I was over there anyway) her butt is a friggen' icon! Lmfao!

Oh and btw, lmfao we've just had Summer here. Everything now is all about being covered up, but lmfao it will be all faboo (lmfao not likely) by the time Summer and its unveiling process begins!

Night Chica!
Old 05-19-2004, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

Right, y'all go upside down. I forgot for a second. Huh, that's not like me.

Kylie is huge in Norway (for reasons beyond me) and I'm sure her butt is too, but that doesn't mean I have to take an interest in it. So even though I'm sure lots of people know how her butt looks, I don't. Simply cause I don't care.
Old 05-19-2004, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Well living here, you don't have to care to know. She is in Australia at the moment and doing talk shows, and it's super hyped and every other advert over the last couple of days have included Kylie walking in her video clips with the hotpants.

Oh and my A&B class was a success tonight... and by success I mean friggen' agony. Where they come up with some of these exercises is beyond me. Like putting lacky-bands around your ankles and doing like a routine with it - effective, but weird. And we did another one where for example, you put your left foot infront of you, and leave your back leg behind, and pull it up and back like super fast, then super slow, then hold it... looks and sounds easy, but lmfao it cramps! Try it, there fun in a 'will definately get results by providing a whole heck of a lot of pain' kind of way.

Quote:
Right, y'all go upside down. I forgot for a second. Huh, that's not like me.
Pfft! We're not the wrong way you dudes are. It's just too weird kicking off the New Year in the cold. Lmfao, the cold is reserved for June/July/August where nothing really happens. ... although I guess it's kinda weird having roasting hot Christmas days, and getting burnt instead of frostbite. Although, my English family, of course even in 42 degree weather, has us all sitting around an extremely done up table, with like 15 candles in the blistering friggen' heat. It's pretty and all, but lmfao your just itching to jump in the pool, not sit near fire.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Um, sweetie? The rest of the world goes the other way. You guys are the only ones going the way you do. I'd say you are the ones upside down from the standard.

Gonna watch GG now. Whee!

And what a way to end the season! Is it September yet? Dude, I can not wait all summer for the new season. I just can't. Such a semi slow season and then ending it with this. Wow.

Lorelai and Luke kissed. And then kissed some more. And it was hot yet sweet at the same time. And it was so great and everything was fabulous. I loved the little "fight" first. At first I wasn't happy that Jason came since I liked Jason and Lorelai together and then I felt I might be torn. Happened for a few seconds, but when Luke and Lorelai kissed, I had forgotten all about Jason. Awwwwwww. It was beautiful. The whole episode was so sweet with the two of them. I loved how Lorelai was completely out of control when she was around him. Acting like she was 15 and had a major crush on the cutest guy at school. Walking into things and basically freaking out everytime she saw him. Awww. In the diner, when she crashed into the table it was so well acted that I, for some odd reason, reached forward to steady her. I was like, wtf. I jumped in my chair. Oh God. Anyway, I can't wait all summer for more Luke and Lorelai.

And dude, Rory had sex! Oh my God I'm so shocked. And with a married man, no less. I love this. This is so great. I mean, this is the WB so obviously they were gonna make a big deal out of her losing her virginity. So why not go all the way while they're at it? It's probably the one way they could've gone to make the virginity storyline interesting in the least. Loved loved loved the Lorelai and Rory scene at the end. Lauren was outstanding in it and her reaction to finding out they slept together was so great. Fantastic scene.

And the Dragonfly is open and everything is well there.

Loved the Emily and Richard storyline as well. I felt sorry for Lorelai in the end when they rushed out of there. She was just trying to help and they thought she was just being mean to them. I also can't believe Emily and Richard are separated. They better work this out.

Last edited by Eliii; 05-19-2004 at 10:20 AM
Old 05-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Dude, that GG finale. Definatly the best finale I have seen all year. It had everything that I wanted for it to have and it definatly had the Season 1 feel to it.

Rory and Dean. I was so not expecting them to get it on. (heh, as soon as I said that Marvin Graye came into my head "Let's get it ooooon"). Alexis did a great acting job in the last scene with showing her naivitiy to the situation "He's my Dean." "He was my boyfriend first!" <- although I did roll my eyes at the scene it was because of how utterly naive she was about the situation.

And please, for the love of pancakes, give Lauren Graham the Emmy she so rightfully deserves. She nailed it in that last scene, without yelling, her tone and attitude toward Rory really changed. She told Rory what she needed to hear.

Aw! Luke and Lorelai! Finally! And it was done in the most perfect way ever. I laughed out loud everytime Lorelai ran into something after talking to Luke. She is so the smitten kitten with him. *swoon* The kiss was perfect how they kept going back for more.

Didn't care much for the Jason part. But I do like the guy.

The Emily/Richard thing is quite interesting. I want them desperatly to work it out.

Can't wait until next season.

~

Anyways, back to Alias. I guess now that I've calmed down a bit - I do see where it's coming from. The show might end up going back to the Alias we are die-hard fans over..hopefully. I just hope this season doesn't end with too big a cliffhanger. Yeah, right.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

In the diner, when she crashed into the table it was so well acted that I, for some odd reason, reached forward to steady her. I was like, wtf. I jumped in my chair.

OMG. LMFAO. That is too cute! Totally a Kodak moment. That happened to me once when I was watching Jaws at my friend's house and I got up and started shouting at the people to get out of the water.

Oooh! Rory and Dean? Dude! Has she forgotten how clingy he was? How he paged her all the time? Hmmm... anyway, Lorelai must've freaked out when she found out. How did she find out? And wtf is Dean gonna do now? He just cheated on his wife! I will have to dl and watch this eppy one day. Heee. The drama *sighs*
Old 05-19-2004, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Um, sweetie? The rest of the world goes the other way. You guys are the only ones going the way you do. I'd say you are the ones upside down from the standard.
The only ones? What about, Bangkok, Singapore, Bali etc etc?? We are united in our seasons damnit!

Actually I take that back, because those countries its friggen boiling sweatingly hot all year!

Dude, Luke and Lorelai finally kiss? Woo-friggen-hoo! Took them long enough, christ. It was like a Scully and Mulder thing.
Old 05-20-2004, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
Actually I take that back, because those countries its friggen boiling sweatingly hot all year!
Exactly. When I went to Australia and had a transfer in Bangkok, it was freakin' hot there. Also, Bangkok is not a country.

Heh, it was so weird, Pea. I reacted instantly, just like I would if anyone IRL had done the same.

I like Dean better these days. When he was with Rory he was too clingy indeed. It'll be interesting to see where they take this.

Lorelai came home after she and Luke kissed (cause he had to run after naked Kirk) and babbled like crazy, running up and down the stairs to find things she needed. Cause Rory was home to get some CDs. Then Rory stumbles out of her room, her dress barely on and with "I just got ****ed" hair. Then Dean stumbles out after her, re-arranging his clothes. So Lorelai stops talking mid sentence and just stares at them. Then Dean leaves. Lorelai undrestood what had happened immediately. Then she walks over to Rory and looks into her room, where her bed is unmade. And then goes the scene. And it's right like Katie says, interesting how naive Rory is about this. I can't wait til the next season.

And Alias will definitely have a cliffhanger, cause that's just how mean they are.

Jen was at the ABC Upfront in NYC, btw. The president of ABC was gushing about her. Aw. There's a picture of her and Stephen McPherson (the president) at abcmedianet, but I can't get it bigger. From the little I can see she looks great, though. Little black cocktail dress or something. Hair down.

B, I read "The Domestication of a Wild Rose" last night and "The Story of Us" today. Dude, those fics are so fantasticly well written and so good I couldn't stop reading for a second when I'd first started. Wow.

Last edited by Eliii; 05-20-2004 at 06:09 AM
Old 05-20-2004, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Also, Bangkok is not a country.
You say tam-a-toe, I say tom-a-to.
Old 05-20-2004, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Then Rory stumbles out of her room, her dress barely on and with "I just got ****ed" hair.
I can't imagine Rory looking like that at all. I am SO dling this eppy.

Sam, gotta agree with Eli on that. BKK is not a country :tongue:
BTW, we have two seasons here : Rainy and hot
Old 05-20-2004, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
You say tam-a-toe, I say tom-a-to.
Um, Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. It has nothing to do with saying whatever. That's just a fact.

Yeah, you should definitely download the episode, Pea. It's excellent.