Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-05-2003, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Indri:
<STRONG>Helloo guys just one question are people in here very disturbing with this smile [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Well, seeing as the smilie was my trademark for a good while back in the days at Katie Board, I'd have to say no. Dude, people practically had to TM me to use it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And it was my avie for a long time. Let's just say I roll my eyes very often. So no, it doesn't bother me. What bothers me, is wrong use of it. Some people just post it in a random manner and that bugs me. So roll your eyes all you want. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh great, one more show for Sam. Your poor brain will explode one day soon. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But aw at your reaction from reading about the Syd/Vaughn scene. Awwww. It was such a beautiful and sad scene, and it was so nice to see Syd's happy face for once in season 3. It doesn't appear all that often these days.

Yay for having a great time, Bijal.

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>Tofurkey is quite yummy.</STRONG>
Seriously??

We know you're miss fake meat, though. The latest Alias episode, when the doctor dude was talking about facon, it totally made me think of you. Aw.

Dude, I want the Trivial Pursuit as well. I love games like that, and TP is *so* the best. Whee! And aw with the hat. Me wants to see you in it, so pictures are in order now.

I'm so exhausted. Been working all week and the first week back at work is always hard. Kids everywhere. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Tofurkey, I've never tried, but it sounds yummy [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I happen to be a big fan of Tofu. Hehe.
Old 12-06-2003, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

It sucks to study for exams when you're sick. Argh. All I want is to be able to breathe? Why is that too much to ask? WHY? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I'm so going to fail this exam. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 12:08 AM
Elite Fan

That Syd/Vaughn scene was so sweet. She looked so happy. But the good thing about the upcoming one..*squeal*..I won't say because I don't know if everyone has seen the promo for it.

Samii, you will definatly grow to love Summer. Trust me. I didn't like her in the way beginning, but in "The Escape" you will like her and from then on. She's quite the interesting character.

bijal, Sorry to hear that you're sick. I am too so I feel your pain. My sister had the flu last weekend and decided to be a dear and pass it onto me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

How far away is the 'Escape' episode?? Cos were onto the third one now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *does a dance*

Aw, poor Bijal! *hands her some VixInhaler* Breathe my sweet, breathe! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Hee, I have had the most relaxing weekend ever. I had no work, no study, and I just spent most of it at the beach getting a yummy golden brown tan (well that was my intention - hee). All I have done is shopped, partied and sunbaked. Man, why can't all weekends be like this?

Hee, I got a new job, a new job, I got a new job da di da di daaaaaaa! So a big 'up yours' to Wendy's and a big hello to Brumby's *sigh* and just in time for the X-mas holiday rush! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 12-07-2003, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

So on top of dealing with two feet of snow outside (very pretty and fun, but also annoying with the slipping and falling and the extra time it takes to get from A to B), being cold, sick and unable to breathe and having to study for an exam I will probably fail, the idiots who live upstairs waited so long to unclog their bathtub drain that water is now leaking from their apartment into ours through our bathroom ceiling, which means I can't take the shower I so desperately want to take to get warm.

Who doesn't call maintenance to fix a drain clog? Who doesn't at least use some Liquid Plumber or Drano? WHO? WHY ARE PEOPLE IDIOTS AND WHY DO THEY PERSIST IN MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE?

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I just want to go to bed.

[ 12-07-2003: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 12-07-2003, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Samii: I think it's like the 10th episode. I'm not sure, it's further down the road. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So my friend almost got fired today. She asked our boss a question and he flipped out on her and started yelling at her. She then went to the bathroom to compose herself (two people were still up front and she was crying). She came back, he brought her into the office and started to yell at her some more about how she can't cry and stuff like that and he should fire her for crying. She then handed him her stuff and walked out. She didn't quit and she didn't get fired so I don't know what will happen. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Alias is on tonight! So excited! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

Alright, I know I am posting two times in a row but I don't care so [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Alias was so good, I just must comment on it. So if you don't want to know what happens, don't read. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Will's back! Will's back! Will's back! *does a dance* I missed him so much as his accent was just too adorable. I wish he was on the show for good. It's just not the same without him. I always was a shipper for him and Syd and the kissing scene - WOAH!

SpyDaddy punching Lindsay was wonderful, but not as wonderful as seeing Lindsay gone. Good job, Sloane! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yikes, SpyDaddy is protective of Syd..telling Vaughn to push her away. I don't want to see mean Vaughn, oh well, maybe now Syd & Sark will hook up.

And my pride and joy moment. Sark's first scene in the episode. Not for any particular reason besides the fact Sark was actually in this episode (22 episode contract, my ass!) and he was wonderfully mean and sexy. I loved when he said "Hello daddy" to Lazaray. For some reason, it made me giggle. I think I was expecting a song to come out of him or something, you know...something like..I don't know.

Sloane didn't really shock me, glad to see he didn't go through with killing Syd and ordered the attack on Lindsay instead. Syd telling him about his endgame kind of confused me but oh well.

That's all I must talk about for now
Old 12-07-2003, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Ooh any S/V scenes? Cos we all know thats what I live for. Hee. And yay at Will being back and them getting their freak on... maybe Vaughn will get a bit jealous now. There is nothing sexier than a jealous Vaughn. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I get new episodes this week of ALIAS, wahoooo! I love getting them in big bunches, makes it muuuucchhhh more fun for me.

As for the OC, lmfao I caved and read all the eps at TWOP. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't know how I feel about S/S maybe they have to be on screen to grow on me, but I did enjoy their banter. I actually have a soft spot for the idea of Marissa/Seth. They seem like they'll hook up eventually. *does a dance* I mean they have had everyone hook up so fast in this show, they will obviously get in on in seasons to come. Although I do like Marissa/Ryan as well. And I don't want bad Ryan/Seth blood!

How is everyone????
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 12-08-2003, 12:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Speaking about Alias I have articles about Michael Vartan in here with title "Watched Alias only for see Michael Vartan" and he said "My face not very france so I can play in any movie " hhmmm [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Also the mini story about Alias episode they will show Sidney speak "Indonesian Langguage" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] this articles said "If you want to hear Sidney speak Indonesian dont missed this episode tonight" awww [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, sweetie. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] :hugs tightly: Hope things are better soon. That was for Bijal, so y'all stay away from the love and the hug.

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG>Ooh any S/V scenes? Cos we all know thats what I live for. Hee. </STRONG>
Dork. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Dude, poor you getting dubbed Alias, Indri.

Yay for episode comments from Katie as well. I saw you posted them last night, but I didn't get the episode til today (damn wild feeds), so I didn't want to read it til now.

Will is back, indeed! And looking smokin', if I may say so. Holy **** he looks so good. And that body of his. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I was like "move out of the bed!" during that scene. Will get back to everything.

First I just have to say that Alias just gets better and better. I hate it when the episodes end. And this episode was no exception. Highly entertaining, and I loved every second of it.

First of all, the plot with finding out what happened during Syd's two missing years. Yeah, I'm definitely on a "let's just watch and enjoy" there. So much happening, and so much information that I can't keep control for ****. Not that I even try anymore. The answers will come in time. Right, JJ??

So yeah, what she saw when she came into the room. While I had no idea what it was gonna be, it didn't feel surprising. Maybe it was cause I knew Will would be back in this episode, but it felt very natural or something. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Lots of stressing when Syd woke up from the dream and everyone talking at the same time and lots of stressing and breathing. And Jennifer Garner looks pregnant again. Weird stuff. Love the way Vaughn is helping her off the table and the way he's holding her afterwards, though. So protective.

Anyway, so these Jack/Syd/Vaughn scenes are still so adorable. They're like the SuperTeam now. :giggle:

Ohh, and when Vaughn threatens to kill Sloane if he doesn't make sure Sydney is safe. I love Vaughn when he is like that. And then Sloane is something like "...I love her too." Heh, take that, Vaughn.

And here's Will. Huzzah! Fantastic scene when he and Syd meets for the first time again. From her "hi", to the pointing the gun at her, to the screaming, to the panic, to the realisation that it's really her, to the hug. So well acted from both actors and it was so emotional and great.

So this whole sniper stuff. It was so obvious that Sloane hired that dude to take out Lindsey instead of Sydney, I couldn't be less surprised. Lindsey is not only mean, gross and horrible. He's less intelligent as well.

And here's Sark. He's like everywhere and he knows everything. So of course he'd find the doc and kill him.

More Syd and Will. Aw, they're so adorable and I love their friendship so much. :sniffle:

Hee! Jack punched Lindsey! Hee! Go Jack. He rocks so much. Although, his speech to Vaughn later in the episode. I get that he wants to protect his Barbie, even from Vaughn and the turbulent love thing that's going on there. But please, Jack. They're meant to be. To ask him to push her away, to be cruel if he has to, well, I didn't like that. It's very Daddy of him, though. And he is right, her love for Vaughn and him being so friendly to her these days is torture to her, but still. :whines: I don't want Vaughn to push her away. Victor Garber is amazing in this scene, though.

Okay, so who didn't understand that Will's contact was Lazarey? Again with the obvious. But who cares? I don't, heh. That was a fun scene again. Again Sark is there, and we get shooting and action. Eli likes.

"Because you're you." The poor dude will never stop loving her. Which leads me to the comfort sex. Now, that scene was beautiful. Garner acted her socks (or in this case panties) off with her ability to play with the emotions. It wasn't hysterical or anything, but it was pain and she's so lost and emotional. I've been waiting for her to finally have some sort of a "breakdown" with the whole Will and Francie thing and the loss of her friends and we sort of got it a little here. It's almost like she's trying to hold back, but can't. She still has way more to get out, though. Cute with the hate Lauren stuff as well. Aw. She doesn't want to, but she can't help it. "I still love him." Aw. :sniffle: Then there's the kissing and the sex. I was spoiled for this and I wasn't so sure I wanted it. The thing is that it was perfect for the situation. Will had a crying Syd in his arms and she needed to be close to someone she loves, so she starts to sort of desperately kiss his neck and then on his mouth. He tries to stop her, but we all know he could never say no to her. So he gives in and lets her have him. What I don't like, is that she's using him. She said two seconds ago that she still loves Vaughn, and then she sleeps with Will, her best friend. That's not cool. But at the same time, I just can't blame her for it, cause, well, I don't know why, really. It just seemed like the right thing to do then and there. It's so desperate and needy and it's just beautiful. I had a lot to say about this, but I've thought about this scene since I read spoilers for it, so whatever, heh.

Ohh, Sark. Torturing his daddy. Good Lord. I love the completely evil look in his eyes when he burns him. So sexy. Hee.

Oh Syd. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] She just had sex with Will and while he's still in that state, she has already moved back to "where did my two years go?" Ya couldn't have waited til y'all got dressed at least? So yeah, maybe they shouldn't have done this. While at the same time, we get some nice views of Garner in some sexy lingerie and glimpses of Cooper's veeeeery nice upper body. Holy dude. He needs to be naked in all of his scenes. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

:giggles: at the whole Rock Star stuff. Loved Will's accent. He did well at it. And the outfits. Good Lord. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love Syd's eye-makeup, though. Flawless. So yeah, the hotel scenes are just a lot of fun to watch.

Then we get a little Syd and Will on a mission. And Sark and Allison. It's all very awesome to watch. How it's Syd vs. Sark and Will vs. Allison. Will kills Allison. Only he probably doesn't. Oh, who knows anymore. And hee at Syd kicking in the doors to stop Sark. That was cool. Basically, the whole **** was awesome to watch.

Then lots of exchange stuff. And yes, we all knew Lindsey would be the one to be shot and lots of Syd and Sloane stuff. With some Rambaldi stuff thrown in there. Who knows what's up. I'm just entertained, lol.

So we get a nice little scene with the SuperTeam and the first sign of Vaughn's "pushing Syd away". Meanie. She was surprised and she didn't like it. Vaughn better stand up to Jack here.

The ending scene with Will and Syd is just beautiful. They're such good friends and they love each other so much and I love it so much how they keep saying that to each other. Awww. They're so cute. And there's smiling happy smiles and hugging and "I love you"'s, and it's just adorable. And here is also another reason for me not being able to hold the sex against her, they just did it and it's no big deal. Two friends missed each other so much and just needed to be close to each other and it's okay. It's a great and sweet scene and I'm glad we didn't end it in a cliffhanger, seeing as it's more than one ****ing month til the next episode. Blah to that. Way too long to wait.

[ 12-09-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 12-08-2003, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Eli, I must say I love your comments. Will is definatly the hottest of the hot. I love his eyes. *sigh*

Too tired to think of anything else to say. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>

And here is also another reason for me not being able to hold the sex against her, they just did it and it's no big deal. Two friends missed each other so much and just needed to be close to each other and it's okay.
</STRONG>

Like you and me the next time we meet? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

Bijal, hope you are feeling better. Remember to drink a lot of fluids. Pee the flu out of your system. I hear it's snowing a lot in the states. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] Pretty, but cold and ew when it gets all mushy.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

Awww, thanks guys, I am feeling better. I stocked up on all sorts of drugs and just sort of took them all, hoping some combination of them might work. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I have my exam in 2 hours. I just want it to be 12:30 so it will all be over...until next Wednesday. I can't wait to come home and sleeeeeeep and then watch 24 and Celebrity Poker with Martin Sheen, Allison Janney, Timothy Busfield, John Spencer and Richard Schiff. Wheeee! West Wing Poker - squeeee! Oh, and I still have to watch the past two episodes of The O.C. More squeee!

[ 12-09-2003: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 12-09-2003, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

Finall read the Shopaholic series. Not all of it. I'm reading the "Shopaholic ties the knot" right now. I love it. It's hilarious and adorable. Gotta say though that I found myself rolling my eyes a couple of times. Oi. She can be really silly sometimes [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Can't believe it took me this long to finally read it.
Bijal and Eli, y'all gotta tell me which Marian Keyes books are good. I don't remember which ones you suggested because it was such a long time ago.
I love books. Bought Shopaholic ties the knot and Can you keep a secret. Too bad books are so expensive in Thailand. Grrrr. Can't wait to go back to the states and buy from half.com *sighs*

Celebrity Poker sounds like fun. Here is a question: Who would be in your ideal Celebrity Poker episode?

[ 12-09-2003: Message edited PeaCock ]