Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2003, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

The Bijal and Eli thread: Because I waited 2 days, and can not wait anymore...

Yo, Bijal... wheres the new thread? Freak! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Anyway, here it is and carry on my pretttiesss!

So, I had to post this because I have things I need to say that are random and irrelevant... so naturally I thought of here!

Um okay, Eli dude I was already to work my magic on that ALIAS chick from Uni lmfao, and she just goes, do you want me to burn all the CD's for you? Not just borrow, but she's going to make me my own friggen copy. lmfao, and of the rest of ALIAS this season that I haven't seen. So by say, Sunday of next week, I will be all caught up and we can thus ramble together! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Omg, ALIAS on Monday night! Holy crap! Dixon's wife died *bawl* just when they had sought everything out. My stupid mother, would not beleive that she was blown up, she was all "No it was another random car"... and I'm like "you silly old bat, why would a random car blow up for the hell of it, and why would Dixon be screaming 'Diannnneee' if she was alive?" so I had to go and make her rewatch it, until she understood. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Old age is getting to her! Bwah!

But at least I can understand why you lot are complaining about Dixon. I think it makes perfect sense that he is throwing himself into his job and not letting himself feel, I mean he's probably working totally in auto-pilot! Gah! FrancieClone is a biatch! ::finger::

EDITED 6 HOURS LATER BECAUSE OF CRISIS: The station that airs Dawson's Creek isn't putting it on until December, which I can handle. But omg, now they are putting it on every weekday from 1.30 - 2.30... how *****ing crap is that? Who is home at that hour? *stamps feet* So any idea's on how to purchase the episodes I do not have? I don't quite understand how to buy overseas, mostly because I've never done it. Any tips! *bawls uncontrollably* *glares at Eli's inevitable mocking*

[ 11-05-2003: Message edited Samii ]
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 11-05-2003, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread, Sam. Happy to see you put a lot of work into it. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yay for getting all the episodes on your own CDs. AliasFriend is just fab!

Okay, let me share what has happened to me the past few days. Bijal can just ignore the beginning, cause it's not new for you.

So Saturday night something weird happened to my IsaDella (that's my comp, lmfao). Get it? With the Dell? Anyway, so it (no, I don't say "she") started to make a clicking sound and it was all weird and horrible. Then I had to reboot it and then it didn't want to start again. You can all imagine the hysteric tendencies in my room that night. Okay, I changed my mind. No need to go into detail. Long story short, my hard drive was ****ed. No, literally BROKEN. So after spending most of Monday afternoon on the phone with Dell we decided I was gonna get a new one. So now I have physically removed the harddrive from my computer and plugged a new, blank one in there. Then it all just got worse. Cause my XP version was just an upgrade and I got a blank drive from Dell with nothing on. So then started the desperate hunt for an OS to have under the XP, so to speak. Believe me, it sounds like the situation was better than it actually has been. Today, FINALLY, I've managed to make it run, for now. So I'm back. But all my data is lost. No ALL OF IT! Luckily I have backup for everything that was saved before August this year, so it's not like everything is gone. But let's just say I have a busy few days ahead of me to download all the crap I don't have backed up. Oh well, at least I had some of it saved. But I lose a lot of stuff. Stuff that I can't get back. And that sucks. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

And once I'm done installing the important stuff (like security **** and stuff like that) I'm *so* on my way to get the latest Alias episode. Cause yes, I haven't seen it yet. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] If you think I've been bad, roomy's been worse. She's so hooked on Alias she went into some sort of a depression on Sunday when the computer didn't work. No really, she was depressed and just kept saying "but I want to see Alias" all day.

AnyWAY, starting from scratch now and have a completely clean disk. So that's fun at least.

I just had to get all that out. Phew.

And Sam. Dude with the DC talk. Relax.
Old 11-05-2003, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

I would have started it earlier, but I felt it wouldn't be right since I didn't know when Eli would recover from her computer problems and so, didn't know when she could come fulfill her half of the thread title with her, um, presence. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Welcome back, Elibeans, by the way. But thanks, Sam. You're going to have to pretty the thread intro up, by the way. I like pictures. Lots of them, okay? Get to work, woman.

I'm so tired. Been going to bed at 3 and getting up at 8. And I have an exam on Friday for which I haven't studied and I realized I have to start working 20 hours weeks to make my 200 hour cap for the semester. And I have a presentation next week to develop and prepare for and two papers all due before my cross-half-the-country Thanksgiving road trip, which, for me, starts in three weeks from yesterday. There's no time. NO TIME!

Eli, you mentioned wanting to read that GG fic Kaytee wrote. Enjoy.

In other news, I'm considering taking a nap for a couple of hours before my Wednesday night television begins.

[ 11-05-2003: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 11-05-2003, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Dude, I was going to copy and paste the last thread, but the pictures over there have all *****ed up! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Besides, I don't know where to find half the pictures... if you want re-start a new thread and have Katie close this.

<--- is too lazy, and distraught over the DC dilemma!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 11-05-2003, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

You silly girl! I'll try to pretty the thread up tomorrow at some point. We don't have to start a new one; I'm anal, but not that anal. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Also? Your av? Creepy, yo.

What season of DC are they showing there? Season 6? Can't you go find a DC friend to give you CDs of the eps, like Alias friend did? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Try d/l them off Kazaa. Kazaa usually has that stuff up.

Good 24 episode last night, but mostly filler.

Sam, just you wait until you guys start getting The O.C.. You're going to love it. It's got everything - pretty rich people, the funny quips (brought to you by the ever adorable Adam Brody), lovely scenic shots of the beach and sundown, ugly clothes only rich people wear, and teenage angstin' and dramah! It's become this huge phenomenon here and frankly? I adore it. I'm so happy it's back from its summer hiatus. I hadn't realized how much I'd missed it.

[ 11-05-2003: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 11-06-2003, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>I would have started it earlier, but I felt it wouldn't be right since I didn't know when Eli would recover from her computer problems and so, didn't know when she could come fulfill her half of the thread title with her, um, presence. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I feel special. Thanks. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Also thanks for the fic. Aw, that was so cute. Short and sweet. Nice to get to read some fab KT fic again.

Dude, Sam, there will be no copy/pasting. You'll find your own pictures to Bijal's and my liking. You know what we like, so it shouldn't be too hard. We're waiting.

Oh and Bijal, good luck tomorrow. I'll be crossing my fingers. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Alias. I was too tired to post yesterday, so I'm doing it now instead. No wait, first just saying that the latest GG ep was fun too.

Okay, we start up with Sydney running in the park. Running very fast. Without a bra? Dude, it does look like she wasn't wearing a bra. So I'm thinking, who wants to run with no bra? No, Bijal, not talking about not wearing one. Talking about running without it. Sure, she barely even needs it, but that can't have been comfortable. Or maybe she was wearing a bra. It just didn't look like she was. Or maybe the top had some sort of bra in itself. I've now discussed her boobs more than enough for this episode. Moving on.

Dude, Sloane is such a baddie. And we all know how much Syd hates him. That was a really great scene, though. I love it when he's pushing her and she always takes the bait.

Cute men in too much clothes being cool at the hockey, uh, place. Rink? Let's just go with ice. And sweaty Vaughn. Poor Weiss to have to deal with this dude these days, though. Being in love with two women can't be easy.

Okay, so Sydney is now officially Sloane's handler. Well, isn't that just fab. It was so great when Dix was talking about how she knew the players better than Lauren and then told her Allison is still alive. Poor Syd.

Speaking of Allison. And Sark. She looks good. He looks incredibly good. They look really good together. In bed? Excellent scene. Love that we also got a few flashbacks. Hi Will. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

AlmostNakedVaughn. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Ohh, the scene before Syd and Vaugh are going into the club. Aww, loved that scene. First he almost lost his breath when she came out and then with the necklace. He was *this* close to touching her more and she really enjoyed the whole experience.

Heh at Allison in all black and Sydney in all white "Let's go." We get it. The good and the bad. And Allison with a monster of a gun of some sort and Sydney with her tiny little gun.

The club thing was fun. Aw, with the joking if Vaughn should have his nose done. :giggle: Actually, Michael Vartan doesn't have a very nice nose, so maybe not a bad idea. Anyway, it was cute when they were smiling and having fun.

Then lots of shooting and all kinds of Alias fun. That was enjoyable too. Poor the dude with the thing in the tooth.

Heh, I love the Syd/Sloane scenes. Love how she was walking so briskly into his office. Again he pushes her buttons and again he wins. Of course, she sort of does have the upper hand now, being his handler and all. As we get to see later when she makes him ask Allison where she was for the past two years or she'll make them know he's a double and they'll kill him. Not very professional of her to demand that, but I'll let it slide. The "then I get to hear them kill you" (or something like that) line in the office was really awesome, though. And the janitor and toilet talk. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Good luck being a double with her as your handler, Sloane. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ohh, and now Lauren has found Julia Thorne. Next week she'll know who Julia is and there's lots of marriage fighting following that.

Finally Dix shows some feelings. "I want that bitch dead." Go Dixon!

More Syd and Vaughn on mission together, working great together and having a good time. Bla bla, lots of running and looking for Allison. And then we get...

...Best. Girlfight. Ever. Part 2. Oh yes, this is great TV. I swear, those two should be in fights together every so often, cause it's so much fun to watch. I don't even have words for how cool that scene was. They literally look (not to mention sound) like they're trying to kill each other. Lots of kicking, jumping, hitting and all kinds of other fun activities. Again, ending in Sydney shooting Allison. And again, not killing her. Or that is, what on earth kind of stuff does that woman have in herself? She's immortal now??

The episode was lots of fun and next week will be lots of fun as well. Whee!

[ 11-06-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 11-08-2003, 12:29 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Eli, your recaps are always the best. And honestly, when does Sark not look good? You silly, silly girl.

The only thing that bothered me about shirtless Vaughn was that there was nothing there from when Syd stabbed him..no continuity. But other than thatm seeing Vaughn shirtless was a wonderful sight indeed.

And onto the O.C. Honestly, I must be the weirdest girl in the entire world. All my friends who watch the show hate Summer and they love the Ryan and Marissa lovey-dover crap. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sorry, but anyways, I love Summer, I think she's perfect for Seth, and I'm tired of the Ryan/Marissa drama. Who wants to figure out what planet I am from?

Anyways, is it sad that the 2 days that went by without this thread made the board seem empty? Because it did. Don't ask me why.

I had to work today and honestly, how can people be so rude and not feel bad about it? They stare at you expecting you to know the answer when they say

See --&gt;

Ignorant Customer: I need an ink cartirage. **stare for 5 minutes**
Me: Which ink cartriage do you need?
**customer blinks and stares some more**
Me: Ma'am?
Ignorant Customer: Well, how am I supposed to know?
Me: **nicely** Well, there's no way for me to know unless you have the number of your printer and which brand it is --&gt;&gt; **really wanting to yell: "You idiot!! Stop staring, use a phone, call your house, but don't get snippy with me!"**
Ignorant Customer: Well, I know what the box looks like. Can you show them to me?
Me: Ma'am we have over 200 ink cartriages, plus 6 different brands.
Ignorant Customer: Um..excuse me..do you have a point?
Me:: *sigh and wishes to bang head*[/i]

It's such a wonderful world out there. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So to end my post, I'm ending it with a sexy picture of Colin Farrell cause I had an urge to see his beautiful, bad boy face.

Old 11-08-2003, 06:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>no continuity.</STRONG>
Oh, I've given up on that long time ago. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No scar. And also, what was he doing playing hockey when he was in a coma last week? Or has like 6 months passed or something? He looks even more muscular now than he did in season 2. I guess when you have a girlfriend that's as buff as Garner, you have to take a trip or 200 to the gym as well. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Of course Sark always looks good. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I was so shocked when I learned he was so young. Just in his early 20's. He's way sexier than any early 20 year old boy I've ever seen. I didn't know how old he was til I watched the episode commentary from the season 1 finale when someone in the cast said how old he was. That commentary thing was hilarious, btw. I totally laughed so often. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So everyone's watching this O.C thing except me?

Lmao at that lady. God, I hate customers like that. They don't know anything at all and then they get snippy with you. How on earth were you supposed to know which brand and type she has? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I feel your pain, babe.

So who saw Lauren Graham on Letterman last night? Wasn't she just fabulous?? She looks fantastic and she's so funny. It was so great to see her on a talk show again.

Speaking of talk shows. Why doesn't any site have the Jen Garner on Leno interview up yet? What's with the being so slow? I swear, if they don't make a file I will snap. They got the Vartan on Kimmel one up really fast (but they better get a move on with the GMA and Regis one as well). Who saw the Kimmel one, btw? Is he for real? His obsession with Jennifer Garner is starting to scare me. The interview wasn't even about Michael. It was about her and how lucky he is. He took it well, though and just played along.

And finally, thank you so much for that picture. That man is so incredibly sexy. I like his bad boy thing and I love his accent. But most of all I love how gorgeous he is. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

[ 11-08-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 11-08-2003, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

You should definatly watch O.C. I am obsessed with Adam Brody, I wish to have his babies. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I cannot believe I missed the newest LG interview..I am so bad about that. I need to keep track better. I missed that and the cast of OTH on TRL..both on the same day. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Maybe a site will host the interview with Lauren because I love watching her interviews. Was it better than that one on Conan O'Brian (I think it was him) the one where she was imitating Broadway "Look Sally, there's me on broadway" or something like. Now that was a quality interview.

Ah, Alias is on tomorrow. I am hoping for some Sark goodness and honestly, is Will ever coming back? Because I loved him. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2003, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

I think you can find a link to the Letterman interview at the talk show thread at LG board. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Nah, it wasn't as good as "Look, Sally", but I thought it was still good.

Did you watch the Alias ones then?? I loved Michael's. He was so cool and calm. And aw with the moving. He's like me. I don't know these words either, lol. And the GMA lady (Diane?) was literally drooling all over him when he spoke in French for her. Then again, so was I. When Alias people are on, I really like Regis & Kelly. They're so in love with that show and the interviews are so fun then. So I'd say that was his best. But I have a question for those of you who have known this dude longer than I. What's with the sweating? He always does. Is it some kind of nervous thing? Cause I feel like everywhere I go, there's some talk about MV's sweating habits. He didn't sweat on GMA til she brought up Jennifer, so he's getting used to the interview stuff.

Jennifer and her Garner girls. Okay, so that was beyond lame. Who calls themselves stuff like that? Very cute when she was so excited when her sisters were there and they shared stories about how bad she was as a kid. If a 4 year old klepto (is it with k or c?) was the worst thing their mother had to deal with, she's been lucky. The white cotton panties. They really were Amish. I mean, yes, kids don't wear thongs, but she was 18. When she told about those all I could think was "Well, not anymore." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And then the pictures from the Creative Emmys this year came to mind, where the lady sported a sexy red G-string under her pretty much see through dress. I, for one, love that she's not all that Amish'ish anymore. Anyway, I think she's adorable in talkshows, so that was cute. Oh! Lmao at her face when Leno cracked that joke about Martha Stewart. She looked like she was about to start crying. Aww. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I doubt I'll have time to catch one more show. It'll be too much downloading business. Besides, isn't it a teen'ish show (WB?)? With teen'ish stars??

Can't wait for Alias in a few hours. I've already seen a clip with Sydney and Vaughn. I was, I can't describe my expression, but I was just sort of staring at the screen, *this* close to crying. That was some really intense stuff.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Oh *drools* Oh my, Collin is so *****ing hot. Grr... I lurve the bad boy types. They are the best breed of man IMO! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Seriously what girl doesn't fall for that type of guy?

Dude, I have seen like the O.C fever take over this entire forum, whats up... is it that good? Well at least then I have something to look forward to, because it will undoubtedly end up playing over here.

&lt;--- 2 more days till I get the ALIAS DVD's/CS's *does a dance*

Oh my god Katie, don't even get me started with customers. So *****ing rude and arrogant, *smacks them in the face* and there so damn dumb. I think the most annoying phrase in the entire world is "the customer is always right" yeah bull**** are they. Hmph! ::finger:: I had a customer come up to me the other day, and I served him what he wanted and then I did the "can I get you anything else with that?" and he is all "thats all thanks" so I take his money put it in the till, give him his change and move on. Then I move on to take another persons order and he shouts at me "well are you going to finish taking my order" and I'm all "you just said that that was all" and he's all "No I never" and I'm standing there stunned at his complete stupidity and this girl that was working with me, was all "Yes you did, I heard you" and so I continued serving someone else, and made sure I served everyone around him before I came to him! Boo-yeh take that you complete tool! ::finger again:: And I had one the other day and I was trying to take his order, and all he was doing was like practically having sex with this girl on the counter and I'm all "hmm hmm, what flavor etc etc" and they look at me like 'how dare you interupt our public porn show! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Dude, is anyone else getting slightly worried about the O-zone layer? Like the temperatures have gone up so extremely, dude it is like Spring over here, and we are having nothing but 40 degree days over here. I mean, that's usually what we get starting in mid January, but this is for bloody spring. I am scared for summer, they predict like 45 + days - continually. And England was the same they just had the hottest summer in like forever, my mum and bestfriend were over there and they had to buy all summer clothes to survive the heat! I mean it's great for my tan, but I bet the cancer rates go way up with the UV getting stronger!

&lt;--- runs to check out the new ALIAS episode!
Old 11-10-2003, 05:39 AM
Elite Fan

I can't stand customers like that. And who cares about that they're supposed to always be right. Yeah, yeah, whatever. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Worried about the temp? Hell yeah. Don't they think it's because of those sun explosions as of recently? At least with the current temps. But yes, the temp in general is rising worldwide. It's scary. When the sun is up, it's so hot. This isn't normal.

I'm wondering if I'm gonna take a trip to school today. There's a lady that's gonna come there and have a lecture on international law. And she used to be a professor at Harvard University. Pretty damn cool, if you ask me.

Anyway...

Who needs an online journal when we have the BE thread? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Alias was awesome. I can't even pinpoint what it was that was so great about it, but it just was.

So the beginning was so gross. With the scar on her stomach and the tube she pulled out from it. With all the blood and whatnot. Gross. Gross. Gross. Oh, and it was a little amusing with the white cotton panties. With the latest interview and all. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyway, absolutely loved the sort of hysterical crying that went on there when she woke up from the nightmare. JG is so good. So at least they acknowledged that the scar is still there. Going somewhere with that. I'm excited. Also, after Jennifer Garner said something about a big thing mid season'ish huge revelation or something, I'm even more excited. We're getting closer to something, but I don't know what. And I love that. Yay for being unspoiled!

Uh, anyway, Sydney wants to check out the procedures to regain her memory. Bad idea the doc that has the group for Losers Who Lost Time. Puhlease, like that group is anything for Sydney. Obviously she doesn't think so either. Judging by the dude in the straightjacket in the room, I'd say I don't think it's a better idea to let the NSC use their method to find out what her brain is hiding.

Ohh, Sloane's at the Oops center. Hee, fun. Sydney and Sloane on a mission together. This is priceless. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Some of my favorite scenes this week were the ones with Vaughn and Jack. Love that we finally got a little more Jack this week, cause he rocks so much. Jack wins scene one. Vaugh can not let lauren go talk to that dude on Simon's team. I don't care how well he knows his wife. She will turn Sydney in. She will. What? I'm just sayin'.

Marshall and his little car. Okay, so I never get half of the tech stuff he manages to make, but a remote controlled tiny little car? Oh who cares. It was fun to watch him drive it. Marshall totally played a lot of TV games when he was a kid.

Sydney and Sloane on a mission. Some of the best stuff of the episode. Those two play off each other so well. So great how her distaste for him was so apparent. She made no move to hide it and I loved that. "By the way, you look beautiful." "Spare me. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] " I LOVE these two. Let's have Sloane and Syd go on missions together all the time. And with the offering her his arm. That was fun too. And the dancing. "You know, Sydney, we should dance." "Like hell." Hee. So excellent. He was just swinging her around and she was *so* not happy. And then she slap at the end. Fabulous scenes they did together. And also, they both looked so great at that thing. Sloane is such a handsome man. A little short, but still handsome. And in a tux? Well... And Sydney always looks fantastc. I liked the dress and hair and all that.

Bladibla, the Vaughns get hijacked or some crap like that.

Back in China is where the fun stuff is. So sydney's going into total robber mode, with a...what are those called...to hide her face and everything. And can I also just point out, in light of the recent Access Hollywood Best Bodyparts in Hollywood thing, that Jennifer Garner really does have the best female arms in Hollywood. What? I have a thing for arms. Why do you think I love Tom Cruise? Okay, so there are other reasons, but his arms are fiiiiiine. Right, so anyway, Sydney and her incredibly fit arms are working the safe and bla bla gets something from there. I don't even know what and I don't care. And then some men comes to take her. So one thing I've noticed with these fights. They've become heavier and more elaborate lately. And they last much longer than before. I'm not very critical, with the whole lighting, camera angles, choreography and whatnot, so I, of course, thought this fight was kickass. Oh come on! It was. We even got a little Elektra showing off there as well, with the swordlike thingys. She totally knows how to handle those, swishing them back and forth and jiggling them in her hands. Or something like that. She's also very into climbing the person and kicking him/her in the face these days. Like I know the real terms. Anyway, fun fight. This is Martial Arts at its best.

Syd and Sloane again. Whee! So she seem to have sent him a key from the time she didn't know where she was. Interesting. I love that he keeps pushing her buttons. All. The. Time.

Vaugn and Jack again. I love it so much when Vaughn gets angry. Is it just me, or has Vartan become a slightly better actor lately? And dude, he actually grabbed Jack and pushed him up against the wall or something and talking about killing him if he puts his wife in danger again. Careful, Vaughn. Angry Jack is not something you want running after you. Jack always wins. Shown with the "And perhaps you finally understand the moral compromises you'll make when someone you love is in danger." And then the shove. Ohh, I love Jack. Vaughn got the message. And who does he love? That's right: Sydney.

Sark told Lauren that Sydney is the killer. Fun scene. If nothing else for the fact that we got a little Sark, being bad and sexy.

Okay, so I don't get the stuff with the code either. If Irinia is the one who uses it, then how can Sydney have known about it unless she met her? Or was it Irina who sent that stuff? Something's not being told here. There are so many questions and I love that.

Loved the Vaughn and Lauren scene when they fight. Cause that's fun. And this marriage is *so* over. The look on his face when he realises that Lauren has already turned Sydney in...sorry, Lauren, you're out. And then he runs to save his real love.

And what a great scene that was. He loves her so much. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] And with the crying and the hugging and the almost kissing and the trying to smile through tears. It was heartbreaking. :sniffle:

Jack and Vaughn again. They'll be a team now to rescue Syd. Aw, isn't this just fantastic? The whole family together again. Sort of. Now where's mommy? Btw, I hate the NSC. Where do they get off taking over the commando at the Oops center? Poor Dix.

Is there really much to say about Sydney inspecting what appears to have been her apartment in Rome when she was Julia? Not really. She walks around and inspects stuff. How scary must that be for her? Poor girl. And then she's caught. And that means that next week (no, NOT next week cause of some stupid reason I don't know) will be all about saving Sydney from the NSC. That'll be great.

Wow, I just get more and more longwinded in these episode comments. What happened to just saying "this episode was gr8!"? Anyway, so I really loved it. I'm sure there are stuff to point out that were bad or didn't make sense or whatever, but like I've said before, I couldn't care less. I don't even see it. And when I see it, I just let it slide, cause that's how whipped I am. But this really was a fantastic episode. Whee!

[ 11-10-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 11-12-2003, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

Don't have much time to talk, but just had to say

Lauren's going on Kilby! Lauren's going on Kilby! Lauren's going on Kilby! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I forgot the date, but Eli, I knew you would be happy with it. I posted on the LG Talk Show and Kilby thread so go check the info out. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2003, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

Re: Alias fight scene with the Chinese guards. OMG, so over the top. Seriously, I can't even watch the fight scenes anymore on this show because they're so over the top and they're so damned long. Every episode, the fight scenes get longer and more elaborate. It's cool that she can fight and take care of things, but frankly? So don't care all that much. There's fighting and then there's fighting bordering on ridiculous. They're well choreographed, but the curtain ropes? I know this show requires insane amounts of incrediblility, but I can only suspend so much belief for this show.

Also, did anyone see what the bottle of pills said on it, besides her name? What was the prescription for?

Katie, were you squeeeeeeeing! as loud as I was when Summer kissed Seth tonight? Seriously, I have no idea why this show makes me so happy but it does and I'm okay with that now. Also, who cares about Ryan and Marissa? Bring on more Seth. Even Kirsten and Sandy. Also? Julie and Caleb? Ew. But so typical of them both.

The following is also for Katie, since she's the only one who'll know what I'm talking about:

I won't even get into my shameful love affair with One Tree Hill. I'm so ashamed. So so ashamed. But I'm accepting the shame, if only because I watch it with a friend, and together, we encourage and fan each other's shame. But seriously, the show needs to lose the lame musical montages at the end of each episode and the filler recap that eats up all the teaser time. I get that they're trying to be all Everwood-lite, but seriously, folks? That ship has sailed. Go with formula, folks, and don't try to be different. Formula is formula for a reason. It works, in some strange sick twisted way. So film some stuff for a teaser and an end, because I like the teasers and don't like to be cheated of one so that 3 viewers in Podunk, Nebraska can catch up with what's happened. At this point, no one new is going to watch. My advice? Cater to the viewers you've got and maybe you'll get to keep them. Also? Please please please give me less Dan because he's such a jerk and I can't stand him. And he's frightening looking.

Now I'm back to speaking to everyone. I have a 90210 background on my computer. Wheee! And a new keyboard and LCD screen. Wheeee! And my West Wing DVDs will arrive next week. WHEEEE!

Oh, one last thing? Chris what'shisname on GG? Jason? OMG, so hot. He and Lorelai were so having sex with their eyes last night. And something was totally going on under the table. Totally.

[ 11-12-2003: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 11-13-2003, 03:36 AM
Elite Fan

I know, Katie! It's so awesome. I'm so happy and hyped and all kinds of stuff. This is the best news ever. Huzzah for Lauren on Kilborn! About :bleep:ing time, though.

I love that the Alias fights are longer and more elaborate lately. I'm not a violent person, but the fighting on this show kicks ass. And I can absolutely believe the curtain thingys as weapons. It's possible and I've seen it before. I can't remember where, but I know I have. The coolest was with the sai thingys, though.

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>Also, did anyone see what the bottle of pills said on it, besides her name? What was the prescription for?</STRONG>
It was just an antibiotic. According to some TWoP people it was 'Amoxicillin Trihydrate', and it's for bacterial infections. I think the thing that was supposed to be the interesting part was that it was prescribed to Julia Thorne. You know, in case we didn't get that it was her apartment. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Or maybe they're going for the whole scar thing. Like, dude, it really was bad. She needed antibiotics cause it was so big and bad that she got an infection. But yeah, it was not clone med or anything like that at least.

Quote:
<STRONG>I have a 90210 background on my computer. </STRONG>
Okay, that scares me.

Quote:
<STRONG>Chris what'shisname on GG? Jason? OMG, so hot. He and Lorelai were so having sex with their eyes last night. And something was totally going on under the table. Totally.</STRONG>
They were! Omg, that was so cool. The looks in their eyes at the end of the "where to eat" thing was just beautiful to watch. If they can have sex with their eyes, imagine what it will be like when they're really having sex. Oh that's right, The WB, we're lucky if we get to see a kiss.

Btw, I need to talk to you about something. Whenever you have time, IM me, 'kay?

[ 11-13-2003: Message edited Eliii ]