Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-26-2003, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Go Britney is a great site. They have tons of clips.. if only I didn't have dial up *grumbles*
Old 11-27-2003, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Ooh yeah that site is good. Lots of stuff to download. I wanted to watch it in full so I'm gonna download it sometime next week.

Dude, Pea I feel your dial-up pain. When the ***** will broadband come to Secret Harbour? *glares at sky*
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 11-28-2003, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Has anyone read this thread? BTVS Gossip
It is hilarious! My favs are that Aly hated Seth for leaving and that Amber exposed herself to Joss, hoping to change his mind about firing her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'm sorry, but this is just as entertaining as the DC gossip thread.
Old 11-29-2003, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Dude, lmfao I love those sites. There sooooo stupidly funny. Oh lord Amber exposed herself to Joss... bwah and he still killed her, what an insult.

"get on the floor, baby lose control, just work your body and let it go, if you wanna party, just grab somebody"
*continues to shake ass*
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PeaCock:
<STRONG>if only I didn't have dial up *grumbles*</STRONG>
Ah, the irony. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You finally got your broadband at home just before you left.

Aww. :sniff:

So now I'm home. Huzzah. Cleaning the apartment was pure hell and I'm so glad we're done and out of there. Came home Friday and went straight to party. Had a great time. It was so totally awesome and it was so great to see everyone from work again.

Anyway, hope everyone is well. Is this the Thanksgiving weekend?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

OMG. What is Syd doing in that picture? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

I know! I just had cable for a month then I had to leave. So. Unfair. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] And y'know, mom won't let me leave the dl on while I'm out. She always turns off the computer. Annoying [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So now I sleep with the monitor off [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, that's such a cute picture of SpyDaddy and Sydney. Pea - you're such a perv. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

New Alias on tonight! I am so excited..*giggle*
Old 11-30-2003, 03:47 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, you're such a sick pervo, PeaCock. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] What exactly did you think she was doing? I'm almost curious. He's holding his little girl. Katie agrees with me that it's a cute picture.

Yeah, new Alias. Although, with this no more pre release stuff, I probably won't get it til tomorrow. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

Gotta say that with their eyes half closed like that.. they really do look like father and daughter.
Old 12-01-2003, 05:34 AM
Elite Fan

It's really cool, cause they often look like father and daughter. Same with Lena Olin, she could be Garner's mother. It's amazing how they've managed to find three people that actually look like each other.

And while my mom came into the room as I was watching the latest episode, it took her a whole of 1.2 seconds to point out how much Jennifer Garner looked like Victor Garber. I got all excited, hee.

[ 12-01-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 12-01-2003, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Allright, Alias time. Whee, finally!

So first the bad news. Last night my comp started ****ing up again, so apparently it wasn't the actual hard-drive. I don't know how to fix this ****, but at least we have two more computers at home, so I'm sort of good. But **** this! I need my comp to stay alive. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Cause I've been watching the latest episode on my dad's 32" widescreen TV and it was so ****ing awesome that I'm not moving back to Bergen now. Either that, or I'm getting myself a TV like that as well.

In other news, I'm never gonna read a spoiler again. Ever. Cause after all the hoopla when I read them, I realise, again, that they've been ****ing with my head. It made way more sense when watching the episode. In the sense we can say this episode made sense at all. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, it did, but there was lots of dream stuff and whatnot.

So anyway, we start up with pretty Sydney waking up after the extraction from the sick man that is Lindsey. And aw, the whole team is gathered around a table in a bunker somewhere. They're all fugitives now. We get some really sweet father/daughter moments and more "sweetheart" and the likes. This is so cute. And Syd thanks them all for saving her. Even Sloane and Lauren.

Bla bla, Lauren has to go back to Lindsey and say it was The Covenant who took them all. Lots of tactics and there's no point in mentioning the details here. But she has to look like they beat her, and she suggests Sydney to be the one to hit her. Kind of brave of her, seeing as of all the people in the room there, she's the strongest of them all. Not to mention the somewhat special relationship the girls have. Obviously Vaughn doesn't dig this, but no one cares about what he has to say right now.

So hee. Hee. Hee. The ladies walk into another bunker and just as Lauren is about to say that she realises this must be hard for Syd, Syd hits her smack in the face. Like hits her. Hee! And then she's like, that was for turning her in. Then gives her the hand to help her to her feet, and then she's like, that was for helping her out. Aw. Btw, when Lauren walks into the Op. Center she looks kinda beaten, so I guess Syd had a go at her.

SpyDaddy and SpyBarbie go to check out where the coordinates lead and they find a hand in a box. To save us all time, it's Lazaray's hand. Sydney didn't kill him afterall? Who knows anymore.

Dix is arrested. Lindsey's a dickhead.

Sweet scenes in the plane with Syd, Vaughn and Jack. And we get a man to man smile. Aw, Daddy's starting to like his future son in law again.

So bla bla, they're going to see a doc who's gonna help them retrieve Syd's memory. He's really weird and his even weirder assistant is...well, she's totally stoned. She's all looking at them all intensly and wanting to hug them all. Basically the trio lookes scared to death the whole time. It's hilarious to watch the expressions on their faces. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And then starts the dream world.

And aw, we start with the SV kiss in the ambulance. Awwwww. :sniff: They are so cute. Only the kiss is too short and it ends with it being Sloane instead. Which is so creepy, I could die.

Lots of weird images, and Syd is following it all in sort of an out of body state. We get to see her in cool wigs as well. Heh. Dude with the birthday party and the cake. Ew.

They're taking her into a room (room 47, of course) and WatchingSyd can't seem to get in there right now. Then Lauren comes, for some reason. Also, we don't even know if she's in a dream state or an actual state of remembering. And sometimes people are in shapes of other people. Very confusing and we don't exactly know more of what happened. So anyway, Syd and Lauren fight, and Lauren is incredibly strong, so she almost kills Syd. And then Syd goes into cardiac arrest in real life and almost dies.

Of course she doesn't, so when she wakes up Vaughn is there. Now this is so cool, cause she thinks she's still in a dream, so she grabs Vaughn and gives him one hell of an intense kiss. He's so shocked at first, but he doesn't exactly stop it right away. Aww. But hey, we know he loves her. And she's all "I can't help it, I just miss you. I do." while touching his face and hair in a very sweet and in love way, and smiling her stunning smile. And he's all that they can't do this and she's all "give me a break" (heh), they can do whatever they want since this is a dream. Of course she is so embarrassed when she realises it's for real this time, which is understandable. And then it's all awkward. It really is a beautiful scene.

And the Sloane and Lindsey meet in the parking garage and Lindsey wants Sloane to kill Syd. Apparently he has something on Sloane, so he's confident he will do this.

So yeah, she wants to go under again and this time when she comes to the door, Lauren is there again, but then she turns into Sydney with a weird, manly voice (I'm sure all the "Jennifer Garner is a man" people will have a kick out of that) and the two Sydneys fight. It's actually a really cool fight. Climbing the walls and such. But at the same time it's so weird, since it's Syd vs. Syd. Our Syd wins in the end and shoots the other Syd, and then she opens the door. What she sees is apparently very shocking and horrible, cause she's all "Oh my God", but we don't know what it is, cause that's the end of this show. Dammit!

Very confusing and all kinds of weird and completely ****ed up episode, but still cool. Hee.

[ 12-01-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 12-02-2003, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

So we got home Monday morning at 5:30 a.m., approximately 5 hours behind schedule. We were stuck in traffic for 3 hours in Pennsylvania and then got lost in New Jersey/Pennsylvania (near Philadelphia) for about 45 minutes. Wheee! We were all very grumpy and tired and had been awake 24 hours by the time we got home (we left Kentucky/Ohio at 7 a.m., but were awake for breakfast at 6 a.m.). But, we did manage to find a 24-hour Starbucks (I know!) somewhere in Connecticut, so that was unexepcted and very much welcomed.

The drive down was less chaotic, but just as tiring. Thanksgiving was superfun and OMG, the food. THE FOOD. Mmmmm, food. I have never eaten so much and leftovers have never tasted so great. Also? Tofurkey is quite yummy. No, seriously, it is. And I'm quite the fake meat connoisseur and I've tasted it all, and this was yummy.

I learned how to play Euchre, bought the 20th Anniversary edition of Trivial Pursuit (wheee!) and did a bunch of shopping (for Christmas and myself) and bought myself the cutest ever winter hat. It's got ear flaps, it's blue and made of thick yarn and it's got a big fuzzy ball on top. All in all, I look incredibly cute in it and never has my hatwear garnered so many compliments. Also, it's the best $10 I ever spent, since it's all of a sudden *****ing freezing outside. But now I'm on a serious shopping ban, unless I'm buying the 4 Christmas presents I have left to buy. Other than that, I'm done for me. For now. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Now I have to go write a paper that's due by 5 p.m. tomorrow (though, technically it's due earlier since I have class straight through from 10:45 a.m.). Such fun, right? And after I turn that in, I have to study my ass off for an exam on Tuesday which I know I'm going to fail anyway, regardless of how much studying I do (no, really, this one's gonna kick my ass). And that, my friends, is the story of my life.

On the bright side, though, I just took an hour break to watch Celebrity Poker on Bravo, with Ben Affleck, Emily Proctor (Ainsley Hayes from TWW), Don Cheadle, Willie Garson (from Sex & the City - he plays Gay!Stanford) and David Schwimmer. Such fun! I totally want to play poker now. (Willie won, btw. He's super good).
Old 12-03-2003, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Eliiii, omg lmfao your too cute! Hee, who needs TWOP *giggles insanely*

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>Of course she doesn't, so when she wakes up Vaughn is there. Now this is so cool, cause she thinks she's still in a dream, so she grabs Vaughn and gives him one hell of an intense kiss. He's so shocked at first, but he doesn't exactly stop it right away. Aww. But hey, we know he loves her. And she's all "I can't help it, I just miss you. I do." while touching his face and hair in a very sweet and in love way, and smiling her stunning smile. And he's all that they can't do this and she's all "give me a break" (heh), they can do whatever they want since this is a dream. Of course she is so embarrassed when she realises it's for real this time, which is understandable. And then it's all awkward. It really is a beautiful scene.
</STRONG>
*chin starts to quiver*

*eyes well up*

*falls on floor*

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!

*wails*

*wails some more*

Its-noooooottt-faaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *wails and screams*

*kicks wall*

*stands up*

*pulls self together!

Ahem!

Yo BeetleJuice, good to have ya back! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Edited: Because OMFG, I just downloaded the scene where she kisses him in RL! Omfg, dude, that is not a man who is solely inlove with his wife. She kissed him, he had his eyes open in shock, then he closed his eyes, kissed her back.... then got struck with the guilts. OMFG, it was a chore for him to do that. Oh and Jack coming in, hee, "I assume you told her..." bwahh, he knows, oh yes, yes he does.

*squeals*

*continues to wail*

[ 12-03-2003: Message edited Samii ]
Old 12-04-2003, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Okay people, I finally saw the O.C, and I *****ing LOVE it! Omg, lmfao it aired last night and I have already watched the ep like 3 times. *sigh*

Okay general comments...

Could Adam Bordy/Seth get any more adorable. Oh god I just love him! Hee!

Aww, poor Ryan, somebody give the guy a damn home. Your all insanely rich, like you don't have a couple of extra bedrooms?

Um, okay I was all expecting to like Seth/Summer, but dude she is totally a mentally challenged airhead. I don't get why he likes her so much... I mean doesn't she represent *everything* he is against (you know the whole "pod people" thing?) I don't know maybe she gets more tolerable, but at the moment she totally doesn't deserve him at all IMO.

Um whats going on with Seth mum and Marissa's dad... they have a "were gonna have an affair" vibe.

Um, I absolutely LOVED the chemistry between Ryan and Seth, they are adorable. Fight Club...heeeeeeeee!

"You know what I love about rich kids... *punch* Nothing"
"That was AWWWWEEEEEEEEESOMMMEEEEEEEEE"

Seth is sooooo adorable.

I love Marissa's hair. Hee, and I quite like her wardrobe too.

I was surprised that Marissa's boyfriend did the right thing, I thought he was going to be the typical cliche' arrogant rich boyfriend, but holy hell... he turned himself in.

Um next week, Ryans mum comes back... pfft hopes he tells her to '**** off'! I couldn't believe her boyfriend was beating the crap out of her son, and she just turns around and lights a cigerette.

&lt;--- has totally caught O.C fever! Wheeeee!
Old 12-05-2003, 12:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Helloo guys just one question are people in here very disturbing with this smile [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] .... I dont know why in another they debate about that *rolleyes* people said that was rude hmmmm hmmm realy [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Anyway I think today many *rolleyes* I have today cuz since my stopmach more bigger than ussually people alwasy wonder including in station or terminal bus or in mall if I walk they said "Watch out pregnant woman want walk" or "Becarefull pregnant woman want going down" and then my friend give me noise voice when he calling "Wow your stopmach look so big" oooh well [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]