Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-17-2003, 11:51 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm still reserving judgment on this one. I'm looking forward more to Romy and Michelle. Just call me Comedy Girl. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

KH Online
Old 06-18-2003, 08:51 AM
TVR
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by greenjetta:
<STRONG>IMDB.com has Vegas Dick listed in Katie's filmography. They have it listed as post production I think. I guess this means that it's finished and just awaiting a decision from UPN? They also have Wuthering Heights listed now too!</STRONG>
The IMDB is a pain sometimes. Who do you think updates that IMDB records - fans generally. Jude, myself and Joie are responsible for most of the correct info on Katherine on that site. Trying to get them to change things or print correct information is like trying to get blood out of a stone. How many more times we have to tell them that she doesn't have green eyes....

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I just hope to see as many of her films and shows as possible - the more the merrier [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I hope she remains busy - love to see a feature film next.
Old 06-18-2003, 11:48 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by greenjetta:
<STRONG>IMDB.com has Vegas Dick listed in Katie's filmography. They have it listed as post production I think. I guess this means that it's finished and just awaiting a decision from UPN? They also have Wuthering Heights listed now too!</STRONG>
I know. I think I was the one who posted the info about Wuthering Heights and Vegas Dick, except for the latter being in post-production.
Old 06-18-2003, 11:50 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TVR:
<STRONG>

The IMDB is a pain sometimes. Who do you think updates that IMDB records - fans generally. Jude, myself and Joie are responsible for most of the correct info on Katherine on that site. Trying to get them to change things or print correct information is like trying to get blood out of a stone. How many more times we have to tell them that she doesn't have green eyes....

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I just hope to see as many of her films and shows as possible - the more the merrier [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I hope she remains busy - love to see a feature film next.</STRONG>
What color of eyes does she have, by the way?
Old 06-18-2003, 02:28 PM
TVR
Banned

Brown [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2003, 05:05 PM
Extreme Fan

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't IMDB also the same site that had listed Katherine's brother Jason as still living? It is often too obvious that the fans are submitting the information. Aren't there people who are supposed to research and check all the submissions?
Old 06-19-2003, 08:29 AM
TVR
Banned

That is correct GJ. Its quite annoying sometimes..we have posted so many corrections but it usually takes many submissions to get something changed. Note the bio on the IMDB is the KH Online biography..but an older version. They still havent updated it. They still dont have The Twilight Zone listed in her films / projects. What more can I say...
Old 06-19-2003, 09:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Once again...don't get me started. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

KH Online
Old 04-11-2004, 08:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Found this thread during some thread excavation earlier. There hasn't been any news on this particular project, but if anyone wants to say saomething, feel free! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]