Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-06-2004, 12:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Personally, I doubt that there is any former Roswell writer or producer who still has this story burning in the back of his/her head which just needs to be told. I think they ran out of ideas more than once over the seasons.

Plus, most Roswell fans don't want anything to change and they are not into sci-fi. So the movie would pretty much be just a snapshot of where-are-they-now-oh-still-as-happy-as-ever. I don't think regular viewers, i. e. people who don't know the show and thus don't care about the characters, would run to the theatres to see something plotless and static.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

Urgh. Resurrecting Roswell will just ruin it even more. I might not have liked the ending of Roswell (or all of season 3) but it's not something that needs to be done again. What else do they need to tie up?

As far as I'm concerned, Emilie will be better off going into other different bigger things.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 06-07-2004, 01:09 PM
Addicted Fan

What the world really needs is Emilie and an evil Santa.
Old 06-08-2004, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea, I think the roswell cast is happy it's over and that they can do other things.

I can't wait for Santa's Slay. It would be so great if it came out during the Christmas break.
Old 06-13-2004, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I think by the end of Roswell, alot of the cast members were unhappy at how the show went bad in the end and pretty much didn't like what was done to their characters.

They were done by the time it was done and that's so weird because usually cast members aren't done till their 6 or 7th season!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-14-2004, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think all of the characters were butchered in the end. It was like no one even cared what happened to the writing by the time the 3rd season came.
Old 06-15-2004, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

any news on 'santa's slay'?
Old 06-15-2004, 10:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Sounds cool, can't wait.
Old 06-18-2004, 08:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilMouse
I can't wait for Santa's Slay. It would be so great if it came out during the Christmas break.
That's what I was thinking. Maybe it will be released by Christmas.
I'm curious to see Emilie.
Old 06-18-2004, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Does Emilie have a big part? I don't know anything about her character.
Old 06-18-2004, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

I think she is one of the main characters
Old 06-25-2004, 05:59 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I just found that Emilie's co-actress is Fran Drescher. Do you know "The Nanny" Fran Fine? I look forward to seeing Emilie and Fran together!
Old 06-25-2004, 06:09 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by meretwins
any news on 'santa's slay'?
2004-06-16
M8's current slate of coming releases includes the Mike Binder-directed the Upside of Anger, a bittersweet comedy that is slated to be released in the U.S. through New Line Cinema. The Upside of Anger stars three-time Academy Award nominee Joan Allen, two-time Academy Award winner Kevin Costner, Erika Christensen, Evan Rachel Wood, Keri Russell and Alicia Witt. Also coming is Santa's Slay, an action infused horror-comedy that casts everyone's favourite holiday figure, Santa, in an entirely new and sinister light. M8 is co-producing Santa's Slay with Brett Ratner, and the film features WWE wrestling star Bill Goldberg as the devilish Santa Claus, alongside up-and-coming young stars Douglas Smith (State's Evidence, Sleepover) and Emilie de Ravin (Roswell). Also forthcoming is Havoc, Academy Award winner Stephen Gaghan's (Traffic) searing music-driven story of teen culture as it clashes with the real world of urban Latino gangsters, directed by two-time Oscar winner Barbara Kopple, and starring Anne Hathaway and Bijou Phillips.

nothing else
Old 06-25-2004, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

what is MB?

yay they mentioned Emilie And they say "an up & coming star".
Old 06-25-2004, 04:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think that says M8. Right?

I'm glad to see Emilie was mentioned.