Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-24-2004, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

wow an add in Variety already. It seems like this movie is going to have a good marketing campaign. I hope people are interested in seeing a movie about a Santa gone bad.
Old 04-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

It's in Variety? Rats! I wish I had known before I was at the bookstore today, there was a Variety on the shelves! I'll have to stop by again.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-25-2004, 12:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

The IMDB profile updated with more cast people.

James Caan? Chris Kattan? Rebecca Gayheart?( I can see this one, she and Brett Ratner use to date.) Fran Drescher?!!

Heh.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Fran Drescher? Is this a good or bad thing ... I don't know.

Leya
Old 05-25-2004, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

wow James Caan! It looks like Emilie made a good movie pick. I hope this movie does well and gives Emilie the attention she deserves. Is this movie a dark comedy? cause with the storyline and Fran Drescher and Chris Kattan in it it sounds like it is.
Old 05-26-2004, 01:37 AM
Master Fan

Funny. I thought I clicked on the Brick thread and was wondering why these people were cast for the movie when Brick has already finished filming.

At IMDB it says that the genre is comedy/horro. It it must be a dark comedy. This should be good for Emilie because she's always done drama.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 05-27-2004, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

true. even though there were some comedic parts in her past projects they weren't comedies. It will be so much fun seeing her in a comedy.
Old 06-04-2004, 02:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know where I should put this but I got this in the mail.

From MovieHole.net.

de Ravin talks Santas Slay and Roswell film

Quote:
Moviehole caught up with former "Roswell" star Emilie de Ravin this morning to see how the shoot of "Santa's Slay", in which she co-stars with Bill Goldberg went.

"I finished working on Santa's Slay the end of March", she tells. "We shot in Edmonton in Alberta, Canada which at that time of year is COVERED in snow, really beautiful but
very, very cold! I had a really great experience working on that project,such a fun story. Bill and the rest of the cast and crew were all fantastic".

And with pleasing sales for the recently released "Roswell" DVD is there any truth to the rumours that a film version might happen?
"Really?! I haven't heard that one!", she confesses. "I think the show was very unique; having a huge sci-fi aspect - obviosly, as four of us were aliens -yet dealing with every day teen issues at the same time. Viewers seemed to really enjoy that combination".
Old 06-04-2004, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Like I said on the other thread, if there is a Roswell movie I hope Emilie stays far away from it.
Old 06-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

After the way they treated her, I'm still surprised that she did Four Aliens & a baby.
Old 06-04-2004, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the interview/article Lucy.

I agree, Emilie will do herself a lot of good if she didn't take part in the Roswell movie. If there is one that is. She should go on to something better for her. Santa's Slay is a good one.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 06-04-2004, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

thanxs lucy for the interview...i hope emilie stays far away from a roswell movie...for the sanity of all they shouldn't even bother making one...
Old 06-05-2004, 02:13 AM
Addicted Fan

They can make thousands of Roswell movies - they will all suck and I will all avoid them like the plague.

I don't think any further Roswell project would be good for Emilie's career. Been there, done that. The girl needs to avoid type casting.
Old 06-05-2004, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree, Mone. Emilie needs to move on with her career and stay far away from anything like roswell.

I don't understand why fans want the movies to be made so badly. I'm glad it's over.
Old 06-05-2004, 04:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope there won't be a Roswell movie. I think the series had a nice ending. I liked it. Roswell is over, people should get over that. I think every cast member, not just Emilie, moved on. They all are doing different things now I don't think it's a good thing to mix them all up again ...

Leya