Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2015, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Regina is going undercover to the dark side again. I hope that she doesn't fall back into those ways again. That's a hard line to tip toe around.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-10-2015, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Also, Victoria, both Aurora and Stefan will be in this episode!
About damn time! I'm going to assume it's only flashbacks and this will be the only episode she's in, but I'll take what I can get, I guess. I just want Aurora/Maleficent and Aurora/Hook scenes. That's what matters most to me.

Did you see the Belle/Hook/Will promo pics?
Old 03-15-2015, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This looks chilling

http://fairytaleasoldastime.tumblr.com/
Old 03-15-2015, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Oh man, even in the gif you can so see the Rumple-ness. Well done, Colin

ETA: Check out the creepy eyes here too (ignoring the fact that Rumple is calling her an object who has no agency to leave him herself):

x

Last edited by Giana; 03-15-2015 at 10:42 PM
Old 03-15-2015, 11:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

I hope and wish Emilie and Colin get to be in another project together after OUAT playing romantic interests to each other.

Their chemistry is legit, my god. And it is absolutely wasted on this show and these characters.
Old 03-16-2015, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

Belle/Hook is one of my guility pleasure couples on the show.

I would have loved to seen these two get together back in season 2 instead of being enemies.
Ever since season 2, I wanted them to be best friends back in the Enchanted Forest when Belle was going on her adventures.

When I was watching the episode, I didn't notice Hook turning his head but after seeing it in gif form. Well done, Colin.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-16-2015, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Pearl (View Post)
I hope and wish Emilie and Colin get to be in another project together after OUAT playing romantic interests to each other.

Their chemistry is legit, my god. And it is absolutely wasted on this show and these characters.
Right? Especially that "pirate oath" scene because goddamn, HOT. It doesn't even matter that it was really Rumple because it was still Colin playing him. Their scenes were definitely the best part of the episode.

Quote:
Belle/Hook is one of my guility pleasure couples on the show.
Same and I don't even care what people say

Quote:
I would have loved to seen these two get together back in season 2 instead of being enemies.
A few of us on here think Hook's revenge on Rumple in S2 should have been trying to get Belle to fall for him.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Pearl (View Post)

It'll be a damn shame if this is the only thing they ever work on together.
It's a shame they aren't allowed to be romantic on OUAT and instead their characters are stuck with people they either have a lot less or no chemistry with. (I don't know what Belle/Will's chemistry is like because I haven't watched their scenes, but I'm referring to Rumpel)

The writers waste so many opportunities. They should've had Hook try to get Belle to fall in love with him. IDK why they didn't try. Maybe they only like going for the easy to write choices.
Old 03-16-2015, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

posting all of the Hook/Belle I find...

Proud to be me!
Old 03-16-2015, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Ughhh I really wish that Belle had went with that feeling and not handed the dagger over. Poor thing is terrified of Rumple, and I don't blame her And how did she NOT figure out that something was off with Hook here? She did a little at the diner.

On a somewhat happier note, I love this.

Belle has a friend and she doesn’t call him “Hook”. (▰˘◡˘▰)
x

Quote:
They should've had Hook try to get Belle to fall in love with him.
I will keep saying this until the writers admit they should have done it that way Not only would it fit the sexy, arrogant pirate persona of Hook, but it would feel like ultimate revenge to him to have yet another woman that Rumple loves start to prefer HIM instead (and no, he's not "stealing" anything).
Old 03-16-2015, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Is everyone calling him Killian now?

Quote:
Poor thing is terrified of Rumple, and I don't blame her
Did Rumpel even feel guilty or sadness that she admitted to "Hook" that she's afraid of Rumpel? Or was it a whatever sort of thing?

Quote:
And how did she NOT figure out that something was off with Hook here? She did a little at the diner.
I think a lot of times with the show, characters do really stupid things or behave stupidly because the writers need to move the story along in a certain way.

With the last gif - How come Belle feels the need to explain what her relationship with Will is like to Hook?

Quote:
I will keep saying this until the writers admit they should have done it that way Not only would it fit the sexy, arrogant pirate persona of Hook, but it would feel like ultimate revenge to him to have yet another woman that Rumple loves start to prefer HIM instead (and no, he's not "stealing" anything).
I really do wonder why the writers didn't choose the option. Did they have no patience / feel like there was no time to develop something romantic between Hook/Belle? You'd think a pirate who's been waiting 300 years for revenge would be more calculating and wouldn't rush into exacting his revenge. You'd think he'd see "stealing" Belle as more satisfying.
Old 03-16-2015, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Is everyone calling him Killian now?
I don't watch every episode, but AFAIK, just Belle and Emma. I could be wrong.

Quote:
Did Rumpel even feel guilty or sadness that she admitted to "Hook" that she's afraid of Rumpel? Or was it a whatever sort of thing?
There was no reaction whatsoever, not even a facial expression. Rumple doesn't even seem to care. Of course.

Quote:
With the last gif - How come Belle feels the need to explain what her relationship with Will is like to Hook?
She had to explain her relationship for the audience's sake, but it's possible from a story POV that she felt she had to explain to him because (she thinks) Hook has a separate personal problem with Will.

Quote:
I really do wonder why the writers didn't choose the option. Did they have no patience / feel like there was no time to develop something romantic between Hook/Belle?
Probably because it would require character development for Belle, and the writers don't care enough about her to do that. At least if it doesn't involve being a doormat

Oh man, you even see Rumple's mannerisms in the way he holds his arms. I applaud Colin all over again. Kudos to Emilie too, for the wtf look on her face at how close "Hook's" getting.

God, Em and Colin are so hot together
Old 03-17-2015, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I watched some scenes of youtube - the one where "Hook" interrupts the Will/Belle diner moment, the scene where she gives him the dagger and the pirate oath scene. Good job to Colin for getting Rumpel's mannerisms down. I didn't see him lift his eyebrow once and he was more still like Rumpel is.

But this whole giving the dagger to "Hook" thing is going to eventually come out. I wonder how A&E will deal with the fallout of Belle being tricked.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Good job to Colin for getting Rumpel's mannerisms down. I didn't see him lift his eyebrow once and he was more still like Rumpel is.
It's funny because had it been Rumple as himself, except for the obvious reasons why, the scene would NOT have been as great. Emilie just clicks more with Colin on-screen than she ever did with Robert, even as he's playing Rumple. She seems more relaxed working with him, and this scene is just more proof. Damn.

Quote:
But this whole giving the dagger to "Hook" thing is going to eventually come out. I wonder how A&E will deal with the fallout of Belle being tricked.
Actually, I'm pretty sure the writers had that oath happen so that it WOULDN'T come up ever again, because they probably don't ever plan on having Belle deal with everything Rumple has done to her. Heck, she still doesn't know the full extent of his actions in 4A. Probably so the writers can reunite them without making her look as big an idiot as she already will look. The oath was their out on this bit, at least.

Though, Belle DOES seem to be aware of Milah's murder, or at least believe it now.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giana (View Post)
Emilie just clicks more with Colin on-screen than she ever did with Robert, even as he's playing Rumple. She seems more relaxed working with him, and this scene is just more proof. Damn.
ITA.

Emilie and Colin just have a natural spark. They haven't had this kind of interaction since season two and it still came through the screen as potent as ever.

I need this show to go completely wacky and give me an AU episode where Belle and Hook are together. Or they have doppelgangers that are together.

I hope the script for this episode ends up on-line because I want to know the stage cues for this. To be honest, Hook!Rumpel was the first time I bought that Rumpel was ever actually in love with Belle and it was because Colin put some longing into his eyes that I have never seen Robert ever do in Rumbelle scenes.