Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2010, 07:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the Info about Yunjin! I had no idea she used to be a ballerina too!

I found some Quote from Yunjin about Emilie:
Quote:
Like many viewers, Kim remembers being shocked when writers revealed that Kate ends up raising Aaron. After reading that script, she immediately phoned Emilie de Ravin (Claire), who called her back laughing. "She thought it was so funny. I said, 'You're not worried about Claire dying?' And she said, 'No. I'll be fine.' "
Celeb Watch: Yunjin Kim, a find on 'Lost' - USATODAY.com

Aww! I was so nice of her to call Emilie, it kind of shows that they're close, because I rember another interview from about that time with Evangeline where she said she had no idea what Emilie thought about her having Aaron because she didn't speak to her about it and Evangeline didn't seem to care much what it could mean for Emilie.
But I think her and Emilie got closer in Season 6.

Last edited by Salene; 10-06-2010 at 07:36 AM
Old 10-06-2010, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

After the Roswell debacle, Emilie can handle anything. And with Lost, killing off characters was an everyday occurance. Emilie was probably expecting to be killed off.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Extreme Fan

I think Evangeline and Emilie would have both known the plan was for her to return in season 6 so maybe thought there was no need to mention it. Saying that though, they probably weren't as close in season 3 & 4 as they were in season 1 & 6 when they had more scenes together.

That was sweet for Yunjin to phone Emilie. They always seemed to have a good friendship. Thank you for posting it.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

During S1, the girls bonded by going out to dinners & seeing movies together. Maybe lots of things happened off set with Evi & Emilie.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, like we wouldn't have known Maggie and Emilie were friends if we hadn't seen pictures of them at events together in LA. They never talk about each other in interviews. Such a private cast which is good.

A picture I hadn't seen before of Emilie and Evi http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9...lqo6o1_500.jpg
Old 10-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They never talk about each other in interviews. Such a private cast which is good.
is it that they're private or more that no one asks Emilie/Maggie about their friendship? Without opportunity, information doesn't get divulged.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the picture!

Do you guys think it would be a good idea for me to go over to the Fanart Board and request a Banner for the OP?
Old 10-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salene (View Post)
Thanks for the picture!

Do you guys think it would be a good idea for me to go over to the Fanart Board and request a Banner for the OP?
I say go for it. They make pretty stuff.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:10 AM
Extreme Fan

I love the fact Emilie is close to Jeremy Davies. I could imagine him going through scripts with her and giving her advise. He is a brilliant actor!
Old 10-20-2010, 09:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Leigh (View Post)
I love the fact Emilie is close to Jeremy Davies. I could imagine him going through scripts with her and giving her advise. He is a brilliant actor!
I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I say go for it. They make pretty stuff.
Okay then!
We should start to collect the pictures we would like for the Banner.

I love this one

For Naveen this
or this one
From illegalpurple
Old 10-20-2010, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I will be back with more photos, but for now this is one I love:
Old 11-08-2010, 02:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for all the pictures.

We need more Roswell & Lost friend pics.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I always loved this photo

Old 11-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Aww that's a nice pic. Was that taken after Roswell had ended?
Old 11-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, it was taken in 2002 when the show had already ended.

I wish Emilie would go to an event and run into any of her Roswell co-stars so we could get reunion photos. I'd be happy with anyone from that cast.