Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2010, 12:53 PM
Extreme Fan

lol Yep, I wasn't very happy about that in season 4 but when she came back for Claire season 5 & 6, I forgave her.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea, she redeemed herself (slightly) But I still cringe when I see Kate/Aaron images. I can't help it.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I don't really cringe on seeing Kate and Aaron. She did the right thing in the end. And she did the right thing in taking Aaron off the island as well, who knows what happened to Claire? And she also did the right thing by giving Aaron to Claire's mother. So...in reality, she came through in the end.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 09-25-2010, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
Well, I don't really cringe on seeing Kate and Aaron. She did the right thing in the end. And she did the right thing in taking Aaron off the island as well, who knows what happened to Claire? And she also did the right thing by giving Aaron to Claire's mother. So...in reality, she came through in the end.
She did. But the "MY son" quotes kept making me rage. I liked when Ben told her, "he's not YOUR son"
Old 09-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well you're not alone
Only for me it's any form of Kate that makes me rage.

I just hate how they forced her into the Claire/Aaron storyline to make her more likeable, while Claire gets written off for a Season and then basically turns into a prop to make Kate look good.
I'm still rolling my eye when I think about how Claire and Sawyer after everything in Season 4 had zero interaction in Season 6 until he makes the decision to abandon her or how Jack didn't seem to care about her all that much either. I think him, Sun and Hurley not fighting for Claire to come on board after she found them was out of character.
I just really liked Claire's friendship with the rest of the group and disliked how it was mostly ignored so Kate could have her big "I'm not leaving without you!" moment.
Sorry but I'm just still so annoyed with the writers and their laziness when it comes to Claire and her Storyline.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree with everything. And that animation will always make me laugh.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

Well, you can't really blame the characters or actors for how the writers were writing the storylines!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 09-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's lack of inspiration, I guess. Writers have favorite characters and that's who all the story ideas go to.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Just read yunjin kim is a former ballerina too. I've always thought Emilie and Yunjin were close, quite similar to Claire and Sun.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't know that. I wish we got to see them dance.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't know that fact, thanks for that.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 09-28-2010, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel like every actress in Hollywood has a ballet or another type of dancing past.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah but most of them haven't had the intense training Emilie has. She danced around 4 hours a day, 6 days a week. I think you can tell from her build she is a former ballerina. Wouldn't it be great if she's been training again for a new film and thats why she hasn't been spotted.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It would be nice. I'm still bummed she wasn't in that Natalie Portman swan movie.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Me too

Yep Yunjin said her former dance training helped with the 3 months martial arts training she did for a movie.