Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2004, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

It's 10 o'clock there? It's 8.30 PM in here! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

As I've already said, no i don't have special plans. I've never had special plans on a valentine's day [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I wonder if i'll ever have [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 02-14-2004, 01:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Realfaith:
<STRONG>chemistry sucks!</STRONG>
How dare you! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Chemistry is so much fun!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I'd love to study it at uni after I graduate...

Happy Valentine's Day for all of you!!! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you all. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Yay, I had my dance on Friday, all the performances went well and I went to the after party with a friend. We had fun, but it was kinda annoying because we were the only sober people there...

Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
Old 02-14-2004, 02:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
we were the only sober people there...
Why is that ?

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 02-14-2004, 02:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cite Des Anges:
<STRONG>

Why is that ?</STRONG>
Hey there! Nice to meet you!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Well, if you mean why we were sober, well my friend was driving and me, well, I just don't see the point in alcohol. It's not a religious thing, I just don't want to lower myself onto the level of puking my guts out and making a fool of myself when drunk. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Mary Cash Sparrow:
<STRONG>

Hey there! Nice to meet you!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Well, if you mean why we were sober, well my friend was driving and me, well, I just don't see the point in alcohol. It's not a religious thing, I just don't want to lower myself onto the level of puking my guts out and making a fool of myself when drunk. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yep nice to meet you too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], yeah i didn't introduce myself at first that was kinda rude sorry [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
So i'm Julie from France [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And yeah being sober is a good thing, but I actually misunderstood, in my head you'd written "drunk", dunno why thought you said that.....i'm kinda embarassed now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 02-14-2004, 02:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cite Des Anges:
<STRONG>

Yep nice to meet you too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], yeah i didn't introduce myself at first that was kinda rude sorry [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
So i'm Julie from France [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And yeah being sober is a good thing, but I actually misunderstood, in my head you'd written "drunk", dunno why thought you said that.....i'm kinda embarassed now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm Miian from Finland. And don't be embarrassed, that has happened to me too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Nat knows. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I did think it was kinda weird, I thought you had something against partying sober. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2004, 03:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey All [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I spent the day shopping, so tired at the moment. I think I spent like 5 hours or something there. Anyway how is everyone?

Summer: I've had enough, Cohen.
Seth: I left your house two hours ago.
Summer: Yeah, well it feels like four.
Old 02-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey everybody, HAPPY VALETINES DAY [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I hope everybody had a great day!

Quote:
well, I just don't see the point in alcohol. It's not a religious thing, I just don't want to lower myself onto the level of puking my guts out and making a fool of myself when drunk.
Latly I totally can agree, I had a time where I also drunk something at a party but now it's really strange when you're at a party and everybody gets more and more drunk. Then nobody realizes how strange they're behaving. Nobody but me. And that's kinda strange too.....
one more connection to let go
floating down the river out of sight forever from my world
Old 02-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Elsie!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'm good, can't decide whether to watch PotC or Sleepy Hollow. Both have Jonny Depp. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Oh, shopping, I love to shop!! Sadly I'm broke most of the time, so I only go for a shopping spree twice a year or so... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So, what did you get?

ETA:
Quote:
Latly I totally can agree, I had a time where I also drunk something at a party but now it's really strange when you're at a party and everybody gets more and more drunk. Then nobody realizes how strange they're behaving. Nobody but me. And that's kinda strange too.....
I'm so glad someone feels the way I do! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] People really do behave really strange when drunk and they can't even remember a thing...like my classmates, the guys were totally wasted last night...

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited Black Mary Cash Sparrow ]

Old 02-14-2004, 03:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Hey Elsie!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'm good, can't decide whether to watch PotC o Sleepy Hollow. Both have Jonny Depp. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Oh, shopping, I love to shop!! Sadly I'm broke most of the time, so I only go for a shopping spree twice a year or so... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So, what did you get?</STRONG>
Which one have you seen the most? But either way they both have Jonny in them so....

Shopping oh I love it [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I got a new sweater and new jeans, a ring and a mobile phone, all for my birthday [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Plus it was all my dads money [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I also got my friends present and a CD out of the library.

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited *Satine* ]

Old 02-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] That's a lot of stuff! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] A new mobile? Is it a camera phone?
Quote:
Plus it was all my dads money
Oh, that's is so the best kind of shopping: with somebody else's money. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hmm...well, I have seen PotC more...Sleepy Hollow it is, then. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope it isn't too scary, otherwise I can't sleep tonight... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2004, 03:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] That's a lot of stuff! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] A new mobile? Is it a camera phone?
Nope but you can get an detachable one. I got it on offer like 40 pounds of the original price [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Quote:
Oh, that's is so the best kind of shopping: with somebody else's money. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I do have to agree [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (is it me or does that sound typically british?)

Quote:
Hmm...well, I have seen PotC more...Sleepy Hollow it is, then. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope it isn't too scary, otherwise I can't sleep tonight... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img][/
Never seen it so I can't comment. Tell me if its good?

Old 02-14-2004, 03:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Woot, if I had to watch Sleepy Hollow now I wouldn't close one eye tonight [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I watched THE ORDER yesterday night and had problems not seeing Zombies every where [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Seeing people getting drunk - the fact that they do drink [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] and that most of them think it's "cool". Well, it isn't.

Elsie [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] shopping is great. Join the club, I just got a new mobile last week, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I need a new ring too. When is your birthday?
one more connection to let go
floating down the river out of sight forever from my world
Old 02-14-2004, 03:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Tine, A week today, but i'm getting some stuff now because i'm away for my birthday.

ETA: This is my phone:

Old 02-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Passionate Fan

You got it, Elsie, I'll go watch it in a sec. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yay, Johnny for me!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

...blaaah, everyone is getting a new phone and I only have a Nokia 3310, three years old or so... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Seeing people getting drunk - the fact that they do drink and that most of them think it's "cool". Well, it isn't.
My thoughts exactly. Well, I got a great opportunity to see my classmates act like idiots last night, I should probably have enjoyed that and the fact that I can remind them about everything for the rest of the year. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]