Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-02-2004, 05:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi Suzie. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I understand you. I didn't sleep at all sunday night cause I was watching the Oscars and I then had to go to work very early in the morning.
I only slept last night.

I hope you get to rest tonight. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Godless Angel:
<STRONG>Vi.. whats wrong hun?</STRONG>
Everything seems to be wrong lately [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I'm like you, completely spent, I can't sleep. I didn't have a full night of sleep in 2 weeks.

And I don't know, I'm just very very depressed. I'm coming back to my hold auto-destructive ways, it really is no good. I don't know where I stand anymore.
Old 03-02-2004, 08:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

oh hun [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] i know what insomnia means.. i havent sleppt in.. well almost a month..

hun if you need to talk.. just PM me.. or maybe we could get in contact this evening via MSN.. if you need someone to talk to.. just scream, okay?

i´m so sorry you arents feeling well.. i hope it will be ebtter soon

@ anabela.. i havent watcehd the oscars.. i watched a summery yesterday.. LotR 11 oscars...thats just.. wow

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-02-2004, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Jess! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Well I'm regular insomniac, but there are 2 cases for me where I can't sleep :

1) I can't sleep because I still am full of energy (I'm a little bit on the hyper-active side)
2) I can't sleep because I'm way to stressed, and I'm so tired that I'm past the point where I need to sleep.

And lately it's the latter, I can't sleep because if I go to bed, I start thinking, mostly about things I don't want to think about.

If you want to we can try and exchange "how to try to get some sleep" tips [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You know what sis, I think I'm going to send you a pm with all my thoughts and bitching in it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] If you don't mind me bugging you.
I'll scream if I need to talk, I swear [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But right now honestly talking is the further thing on my mind.
Old 03-02-2004, 09:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

sure you can pm me your thoughts.. and you can bitch about whatever you want [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

but i know exaclty what you mean... yesterday i was in the studio and after it i was absolutely tired.. i tried to sleep but i failed...

when i read your post i was like "thats exaclty what happens to me all the time"

so pm me.. and its ok if you dont wanna talk further about it.. but i´m here if you need me

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm sorry to hear that you guys aren't doing good [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I'm a bit tired too but that's because i was living in shiftingg during my vac ^^ i just have to get used to my regular time-table again i guess

Quote:
And lately it's the latter, I can't sleep because if I go to bed, I start thinking, mostly about things I don't want to think about.
yeah !! me too then i really fall asleep like 2 or 3 hours after going to bed

Besides i have a BIG week of tests starting tomorrow, hope i won't fail all of them -_-' *crosses fingers*

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 03-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe:
<STRONG>

and It's not just for Newbies? Can I join please? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Of course [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Welcome!

I think i haven't posted here in days [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] what a bad person I am! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] At least i can assure i've been lurking [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And if Suzie is around, you don't have to say a thing, i've seen your post and i've kicked myself for forgetting once again about the RP [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 03-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Total Fan

Hi guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
long time no see, huh!? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

i think i just needed some time off... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] not because of you guys, hell no, i just needed some time for myself, to clear my mind and get my feelings together. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

so how is everyone!? gosh... i was 2 weeks not here and it feels like years! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] for all!!!
Avi: Erin
Old 03-03-2004, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't live without FF anymore, I went away to NYC and DC for a week and I had to stop by at every internet cafe I could find so that I could post! I'm a bit obssesed [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 03:41 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Haven't been here in a while, how's everyone?

Quote:
<STRONG>I can't live without FF anymore, I went away to NYC and DC for a week and I had to stop by at every internet cafe I could find so that I could post! I'm a bit obssesed [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think I'm obsessed too, well with message boards at least but life is really boring though, I wonder what I can do without places like FF [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Sam, Joanne, nice to see you post here again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>I can't live without FF anymore, I went away to NYC and DC for a week and I had to stop by at every internet cafe I could find so that I could post! I'm a bit obssesed [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hehe, I know the feeling.

And time for new thread [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited Malha ]