Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-12-2004, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Need Friends #76: Beware! Vi the spanker is around!

This is our Off Topic (OT) thread, where you'll always find someone to talk to.
Feel free to come and post here and talk about whatever you feel like.

Don't forget we have a rule here, it is not to post little message like "hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] " or an only-smilie. But exception is made on the "hello" post if you're new and want to introduce yourself.
Otherwise Vi the Spanker (aka Malha aka me) will [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] you. For your own good, do not try to utter "Is somebody here?" either [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And since we like to be called by our names...this is a list of all of them:

Black Mary Cash Sparrow ---> Miia
Colin James ---> Joanne
CrazyJoey8 ---> Crazy
- cris - ---> Cris
Godless Angel ---> Suzie or Jess
Kischa ---> Tine
Malha ---> Vivi
Mrs. Joshua Jackson ---> Sam
Rogue35 ---> Karen
*Satine* ---> Elsie
Vitalogy ---> Anabela
Yellow Mustang Girl ---> Carol
youdodoodletoo ---> Mark

Just ask to be added to the list [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited Malha ]
Old 02-12-2004, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Vi, you're the best.

I like your title, but if you want another one i still like "Beware! Vi the spanker is around!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Suzie, yeah it's one of those movies that they don't make anymore. I wish i could see it once again before getting it back [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Joanne, I know. I always thought Ewan was a great actor, i've seen lots of movies by him and i'm waiting to see Big Fish, but the fact is that it has been with this movie that i've realised at all.

Carol, i'm really sorry [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] And i really hope you're mother will be ok. But i think that it can be because of the operation. I had a "tumor" in my leg some years ago and now i've been going to the doctor again, because it hurted and the doctor said that it was nothing, that it was about the old intervention probably. So I hope that is the same with your mother [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 02-12-2004, 05:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

morning Cris, morning spank mistress [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

CArol i´m sorry.. i hope everything will turn out to be ok.. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] i´ll think of you and your mum.

i´m so tired

@ cris.. yeah i´d love to see more movies like them.. everytime when the TV is airing this old Doris day movies i watch them.. i have seen them 100 times but i dont care.. i especially love the one .. well in germany its calles Bettgelüster... i dont know how its called in englisch... damn

i wanna go hime... its annoying here...

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-12-2004, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Oh, I haven't seen lots of those movies. They usually air it late at night, and i always try to record them but most of the time i don't catch them [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I like them too, and old musicals [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 02-12-2004, 05:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I like your title, but if you want another one i still like "Beware! Vi the spanker is around!"
[img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Yeah, I vote for that title [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Carol, I hope everything will be good with your mum [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

How is everyone else? I only had 3 lessons of school today and not much homework so I'm wondering what I'll do the rest of the day [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
one more connection to let go
floating down the river out of sight forever from my world
Old 02-12-2004, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>I like your title, but if you want another one i still like "Beware! Vi the spanker is around!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks! I like your title [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] *goes to change mine*

Damn you guys talk about musicals and I'm thinking of West Side Story...
Here late at night on I-don't-remember-which-day we have old black & white movies in english (with subtitles).
Old 02-12-2004, 08:24 AM
Total Fan

hey guys! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

*thinks what to tell ya* gosh i'm sooo tired! sleep today only until 9 am,... that's pretty early for me on holidays! [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

i hate and i hate my computer... i need a new one! i think we've got a virus... and i don't know from where! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] damn it.. i don't have the money to pay for a new one! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

hey i want to be add to the list, too! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] please!

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Sam
Avi: Erin
Old 02-12-2004, 09:26 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Man, I love the title!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That just made my day. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ugh, my legs hurt, we had to practise over three hours for our dance...it's tomorrow...I'm gonna die!!!!! My rhythm-senseless partner is drving me crazy... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] We've been dancing for three months and he has no idea where to step etc.

Quote:
I had a "tumor" in my leg some years ago
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] OMG, Cris, you've never mentioned that before. I'm so glad you're ok nowadays. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
Old 02-12-2004, 09:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi everybody [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I love old movies. There's actually, a classical movies thread at the movies board. Very few people go there. I'm one of those few people.

Carol: I hope everything turns out ok for your mom. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey people [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Arggg, I did not have a good day today! And tonight is parent/teacher night *groans* [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Anywho how is everone?

Vi, I love the the title! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Miia, poor you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Carol, hope you mum is okay.

Quote:
*thinks what to tell ya* gosh i'm sooo tired! sleep today only until 9 am,... that's pretty early for me on holidays!
your on holidays alread [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Okay yeah we start them tomorrow but still! Sorry i just have not had a good week!

Summer: I've had enough, Cohen.
Seth: I left your house two hours ago.
Summer: Yeah, well it feels like four.
Old 02-12-2004, 12:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I love the title!

Quote:
How is everyone else? I only had 3 lessons of school today and not much homework so I'm wondering what I'll do the rest of the day
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That's not fair! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

One of my techers (german) was pissed today. Our class was supposed to meet at a restaurant yesterday. Just for fun. I told him that I couldn't come and it was okay. But in the end only 3 people showed up. So my teacher was very dissapointed. I really understand that and I'm so sorry about it. He's such a nice teacher and wanted to spend some time with us to get to know us better.

Jayne : Are you saying River's a witch?
Wash : Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the Beast.
Jayne : She's in Congress?
Wash : How did your brain even learn human speech?
Old 02-12-2004, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Thanks for all of the support, guys [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm doing my best not to worry until after the biopsy comes back. Mom seems fine; I'm the one that is worried. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Vi [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Thanks for the prayers.

cris Thanks, too. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Yeah, I'm hoping mom's is like that, too.

Suzie My motivation is that I want to look good in a swimsuit this summer. I'm going to reward myself. I want to buy a SeaDoo and if I can be good and not spend frivolous money and if I lose those 15 pounds, I'll seriously consider getting one... instead of just dreaming.

I worked out again this morning! Every day this week! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Carol
Old 02-12-2004, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Carol [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I will pray for your mum [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Miia - Ouch, that must hurt lol, I really am sorry to hear that.

And I went to dinner with my dad's friend today and midway I had a headache, I couldn't figure out if it was the strong perfume from her that I'm allergied to or maybe really, I was too tense like they observed me [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I can't decide what I wanne do so I thought I check and look what you people are doing? (not sure if someone is around!)
one more connection to let go
floating down the river out of sight forever from my world
Old 02-12-2004, 12:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Joanne! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hey Tine! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] So much free time, huh? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jayne : Are you saying River's a witch?
Wash : Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the Beast.
Jayne : She's in Congress?
Wash : How did your brain even learn human speech?