Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2023, 01:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah it just points you in the direction of where to look unfortunately. It is why I couldn't say what is on Foxtel Now here without access.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

I could add the basics for now and if/when someone knows for certain which seasons, I can edit those in.

Edited:

Added the basic info of which Streaming Platform and how many seasons with a note at the bottom that USA/UK exact seasons are unknown and if anyone does know the details, to please share.

Last edited by B ē tt ⓨ; 05-21-2023 at 04:00 PM
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 03:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sounds & looks good

Hopefully someone can help clarify some things at some point

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-24-2023, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Hopefully.

And of course I bet the minute we do know, they'll shuffle things up and the same seasons won't be on that platform.
Old 05-25-2023, 01:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Of course

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-26-2023, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

I swear they've done it already...so it might have been better just to saw that seasons of SVU are here...and not saying what seasons.
Old 09-08-2023, 01:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I've updated the OP to say S3 of OC can be streamed on 9Now in Australia

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-20-2023, 01:29 PM
Graphics Team

Thank you for the update.
Old 10-23-2023, 12:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You're welcome

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-18-2023, 06:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Seemed like a good place to share this - Australia is getting L&O finally: https://tvtonight.com.au/2023/11/ret...law-order.html

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-18-2023, 11:36 PM
Graphics Team

That is nice it is finally going to come to Australia. Hopefully this means it is spreading around the world and appearing in other countries which are still waiting for the revival too.
Old 11-19-2023, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's great news! Hopefully more countries will follow
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 11:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope so too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-12-2024, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

SVU is coming to Netflix here on Thursday I'm not sure how many seasons, but I'm guessing the first few seasons will be included.
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 12:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exciting news Hope you get a few seasons added in. Maybe they'll even give you new episodes?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread