Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2023, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

I'm afraid to start and then get interrupted, so better do work on the edit when I'm at home.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 05:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That makes sense

I only have access to at work on my lunch break & it is from my phone so I generally don't update things then

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

It sucks because I want o finish it, but this last week is the last days of April so there are more meetings than usual.

I've been working on it, but I won't update the OP until I have USA or UK finished, and not just in part.
Old 04-26-2023, 12:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-28-2023, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

Likely will share the final OP update tomorrow or Sunday, but this weekend.
Old 05-17-2023, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

about Apple TV where can't afford it too bad neither Crave nor Prime have entire
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 12:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Canada just looks like it has things for the currently airing shows & you've got to pay for them. Such a shame. I wish I could send you both 7Plus access to at least give you a starting place for shows. Then I'll steal Apple+ from Canada for L&O

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-18-2023, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

I don't even do Apple TV + I don't think they have the content worth what they charge.

And while the shows are on "Apple TV +" it's through stacking. Meaning you still have to add on the service on top of Apple TV + like Starz or AMC etc...
Old 05-18-2023, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea no idea how much it costs just awhile that it's available via my landlady's cable with Rogers Plus also don't find it would have very much good content where am happy with what have access too thanks to my sister and than Prime/Paramount+
Old 05-18-2023, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

I think it's about $14.99 here a month and I'm in Vancouver, Canada, so I doubt prices change. But that's not including the 'stackable' channels.

Their content is so bland for what they charge.
Old 05-18-2023, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nope absolutely no than
Old 05-18-2023, 01:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't like the ones which stack on things. Really not fair, especially when their original prices are so high. Money doesn't grow on trees.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2023, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

I know! Exactly how I feel on that front.

I do have the rest of the info for the OP saved in a text document, so I will update this weekend as it's on my home computer and I'm at work.
Old 05-20-2023, 12:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

When you can

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2023, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

So the website you'd linked to find where something is airing....For USA...Says L & O is on Direct TV and has 13 seasons, but it's not telling me what seasons.

So I don't know if I want to update without knowing.

It might be easier if anyone from UK or USA can confirm what show is on what platform.
Reply   Post New Thread