Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2023, 07:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

that'd be one way to watch, yes (idk if she'd like it though, as it is like a crime show with a magical element, but also whimsical too)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 12:50 AM
Graphics Team

We would probably each enjoy certain elements and hate others. For her it is more how realistic the crime is and the 'horror/gore' element (which for her crimes are horror to watch).
Old 07-13-2023, 01:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sometimes I do wonder how you two ever watch things together

I kinda want to watch Pushing Daisies with you both now though to know how you'd both react to it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-16-2023, 02:44 AM
Graphics Team

Very carefully. It helps that there are some genres we both can enjoy. Then she has her shows which I tolerate being on if I'm in the room, and I have my shows which I have you to discuss with because chances are she won't be in the room when I watch.

I feel like you would be more entertained by us than the show.
Old 07-17-2023, 12:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad I can be of some help then Come discuss them on here too

Probably

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-22-2023, 07:11 PM
Graphics Team

I might next season. I don't really know what to say in episode discussion threads.
Old 07-23-2023, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

I tried watching Pushing Daisies, but I couldn't get into it.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 02:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by - eternal sunshine - (View Post)
I might next season. I don't really know what to say in episode discussion threads.
Anything you want. Random comments, thoughts, reactions you feel during the episode. Responses to other posts

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-24-2023, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - eternal sunshine - (View Post)
Anything is welcome. Even if you really disliked something, its a great way to get a conversation going. Even asking a question too.
Old 07-28-2023, 03:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

agreed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-29-2023, 11:24 PM
Graphics Team

Thank you both for that. I will see how I feel when the new seasons start.
Old 07-30-2023, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

And I always have something to say about something

It might not always make sense.. I mean it does in my head more often than not but commenting on one thing can spark a convo on another thread because of what it relates to.

So Beard or no beard?

Old 07-31-2023, 01:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Both?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-01-2023, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

I like the 'maturity' the beard shows, but I like that I can see his facial expressions more without.

So BOTH
Old 08-02-2023, 01:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Agreed . He also looks good with both. It is so hard to pick one. You get his facial expressions so much more prominently without & he does well acting with his face. But then the beard adds something too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread