Old 07-14-2023, 08:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

agreed

I hope we get some good Olivia/Fin moments next season

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 03:20 AM
Graphics Team

I hope so too. They should work together more often. But with all their children to care for they probably need to split up to care for them all.
Old 07-21-2023, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That wouldn't surprise me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-23-2023, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
agreed

I hope we get some good Olivia/Fin moments next season
They really are the only two originals left aren't they? So they SHOULD have the most scenes in regards to the new members of the team.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 02:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Technically Olivia is the only original but Fin is season 2 so close enough. They need more screen time but it also makes sense for them to step back & let the newer characters shine

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-24-2023, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

I think they are purposefully giving Benson and Fin less screen time because at some point I figure one or both will want to retire/leave the series and if it's renewed without them...I don't think it will do well.
Old 07-24-2023, 01:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know if that is the reasoning. I think it is more to give them a break to do other things & also because they are getting older so may wish to step back. I would like to think NBC is smart enough to know there is no show without Mariska & possibly Ice-T too. But they also probably wouldn't do the show without each other either. The pair also seem the type to let others take some spotlight & storylines

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-25-2023, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

I also think by the end of the series, because it can't run forever, but if Mariska/Benson 'retires', it will be with Stabler.
Old 07-26-2023, 01:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe. We know I won't care for that so don't have much thoughts or hope on that . Wouldn't surprise me though. But then they'd have to have OC ending or at least him leaving that...

I think when either Mariska or Ice-T want to leave SVU the other will too which will end the show. I wouldn't be surprised if they finished things with Olivia retiring as that'd be a nice place to finish things. Maybe say that Fin is taking over as Captain for her?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-26-2023, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

I would love it if Fin took over! That is #goals for me.
Old 07-27-2023, 01:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Would you want to see it in action?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2023, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

If Benson took a step back for any reason. I would love to see Fin in that Captain role, for sure.
Old 08-05-2023, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
If Benson took a step back for any reason. I would love to see Fin in that Captain role, for sure.
I'd love to see Fin and McGrath go against each other. I think Olivia holds back a lot to keep her job...Fin wouldn't hold back so easily.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

^^ That's a good point, plus Fin isn't super confrontational, but he has these moments of winning an 'argument' without being 'forceful.
Old 08-06-2023, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
^^ That's a good point, plus Fin isn't super confrontational, but he has these moments of winning an 'argument' without being 'forceful.
Finn knows how to get information without being too over-bearing
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread