Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2023, 04:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Olivia + Fin | Mariska Hargitay + Ice-T {SVU} #1: 'You've always been, and will always be my sister from another mister.' - Fin

op coming soon

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 05:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Yes! The every lasting friendship and partnership of both Liv and Fin and Mariska and Ice-T.
Old 03-01-2023, 06:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes

I love that as long as she wants to do it, Ice-T wants to continue the show too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2023, 06:16 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Yes, I heard about that recently. I think that's great to see how close they are and how much they love working together.
Old 03-01-2023, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

ohhhhh I adore these two on the show and irl!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
like a perfect storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 03:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I know there was an article recently where he mentioned it, but now can't find it. Only found this quote:

Quote:
“I told Mariska in my life I have two daughters and a wife, but I said, ‘Mariska, I’ve made more money with you. So you’re, like, No. 1 woman in my life,’” he says, before adding the two “respect” each other and what each of them “brings to the table.”

“She’s always like, ‘Well, Ice, you’re not just on this TV show, you’re Ice-f------ T. You’re a f------ rock star. You’re this, you’re that,’” Ice-T says. “So, she’s aware that my reach is even bigger than television, and that brings power to the show.”

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-03-2023, 04:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Great quotes.
Old 03-05-2023, 12:41 AM
Graphics Team

These two could be the heart of the show. Sometimes I feel like they may be the 'Mum and Dad' for the team now.
Old 03-05-2023, 02:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Good description. Although Fin is the nice Dad not always telling Mum when the children misbehave

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-05-2023, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love them! It was great seeing Mariska at Ice-T's Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony. Part of the speech she gave:

Quote:
"I want to tell you that it is so profoundly right that your name is now here, forever commemorated in this place. Because there is something else that I hold sacred, and that is friendship. Your achievements and your artistry and your whole verbal judo, your whole story, runs so deep," Hargitay said. "It runs deep particularly here in L.A. and it runs deep around the world. You're a rapper and an actor and an Artist, and at a time when people overuse words without thinking and wearing out the meanings, you are indeed the real O.G."

"You tell the truth, you keep it real, you usually introduce it with, 'So, here's what's up!' You laugh with me every day, we laugh so hard at things that we shouldn't laugh at. You grieve with me during times of sorrow, and you keep things, you keep everything, in perspective. You break it down, and you have been by my side working, learning, living, growing," Hargitay later added. "And you've never failed me once and you're so deeply gracious and so profoundly grateful. And as Dick said, in 22 1/2 years, I have never, ever, ever heard Ice complain."

"But most importantly, the reason I love you is because you let me call you nicknames that no one else is allowed to call him," she said.
Old 03-05-2023, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLily (View Post)
These two could be the heart of the show. Sometimes I feel like they may be the 'Mum and Dad' for the team now.
I agree.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 11:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Such beautiful words

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-11-2023, 04:15 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Good description. Although Fin is the nice Dad not always telling Mum when the children misbehave
That is true too.
Old 03-18-2023, 06:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

x

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-20-2023, 01:16 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I'm so soft at the gif.
Reply   Post New Thread