Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Graphics Team

The other gifs on the page seem to be from that episode and the same episode as the ones shared in here.
Old 10-29-2023, 11:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

ah ok, smart thinking looking there

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 10:35 PM
Graphics Team

Now we just need to hope it was right.
Old 11-05-2023, 11:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Or just trust it was until proven otherwise

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-16-2023, 07:59 PM
Graphics Team

Old 12-19-2023, 11:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That scene I wish we'd get more

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-19-2023, 11:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

I would love to see them again
Old 12-22-2023, 12:32 PM
Graphics Team

I want him to come back and explore that storyline more.
Old 01-13-2024, 05:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully he does & they can explore it more

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-10-2024, 05:34 PM
Graphics Team

I think I have seen that he likes how they ended things so it doesn't sound like they will.
Old 02-14-2024, 10:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that sounds familiar to me too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-07-2024, 05:50 PM
New Fan

I do think Raul also said that he would be open to returning for the right story. I would love to see him back and for he and Benson to be on better terms... but even if they have a huge argument I still want to see them onscreen together again.
lucyfur83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 12:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I remember seeing that prior to his latest appearance. Not sure if he's said it again or just that he likes how they've ended things? I think that he's the sort of actor who goes with the flow & where life takes him. So if they offer him a part to come back he'll look into it & see if it interests him to return. He's one you can't rule out completely even if he says he's happy with how things ended

Quote:
would love to see him back and for he and Benson to be on better terms
You don't feel like they had repaired things in his latest appearance?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-08-2024, 04:33 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I remember seeing that prior to his latest appearance. Not sure if he's said it again or just that he likes how they've ended things? I think that he's the sort of actor who goes with the flow & where life takes him. So if they offer him a part to come back he'll look into it & see if it interests him to return. He's one you can't rule out completely even if he says he's happy with how things ended

You don't feel like they had repaired things in his latest appearance?
For sure things were a bit better in that last scene, and it was nice to see that they missed each other, and said so, but I guess I still want her to actually forgive him. I think the fact that she felt safe to tell him how angry and betrayed she was says a lot about the strength of their relationship. However, I just miss when they would joke around and enjoy each other's company. The Olivia who had that easy rapport and banter with Barba in his previous, regular seasons seems missing in action lately. I miss the side of her that he brought out.

Of course, they can't turn back the clock, but it would be nice to know they are back in each others lives and able to enjoy a coffee catch up or a drink again. It also feels like a step backward for her that they had this close friendship and then she pushed him away- she seems to do that any time someone gets too close.
lucyfur83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 11:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that makes sense I see what you're saying. It was too short of a scene for me, but at least it was something. I guess sometimes I just accept what I can get

It would be nice if we could at least see that fun side of them again, even if we don't get the true forgiving scene. If we can see them back to normal together at least we can fill in the blanks.

I don't know if it is a step back for her or not. She's been hurt a lot & pushes people away a bit too. I don't know if she's ever gotten past that? But it would be nice if they could show her move on from doing that & not continue to do it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread