Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2023, 12:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They did so well with it

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

I loved them and he was a great DA. I think he left to go to the TV Series Hannibal because his role on SVU was smaller when he started on that show.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 11:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't think so. I think he did both shows at the same time. His role on Hannibal was between 2013–2015 & he didn't leave SVU until 2018. I think he was just ready to move on at that time

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-10-2023, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

Hard to remember details honestly. I just recently watched Hannibal in full and loved him on the show, so I didn't know he did both at the same time.
Old 04-11-2023, 01:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I looked it up Didn't know he was on Hannibal at all tbh

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-11-2023, 07:28 AM
Master Fan

He was the psychiatrist that worked at the Baltimore hospital that Hannibal was held in, in the film version, Dr. Frederick Chilton.
Old 04-14-2023, 06:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Ah ok. Not my sort of show so probably why I didn't realise he was in it.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-15-2023, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

^ It could get pretty graphic at times with crime scenes for sure.

But he again, like SVU wore suits and he wears them so well!
Old 04-15-2023, 05:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

He does look good in a suit... I think he wore one on Pushing Daisies too (which I think is the only other thing I've seen him in)

ETA: No, supposedly I've seen him in an episode of Medium too... do not remember that at all. Wouldn't be surprised if he wore a suit on that too though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-16-2023, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

I did see him in a horror film back in like 2010, and it's a horror but I've re-watched it. He was the killer that died and then his soul possessed others or something like that.

"My Soul To Take" was the film. Starred Max Theirot.

Ironically Raul was another one of those actors who had a guest stint on L&O as Dennis DePalma back in 2010 as well.
Old 04-30-2023, 12:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'll pass on the horror Sounds interesting though

Of course he's appeared elsewhere in the franchise

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-30-2023, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

I think most of the actors had spots on other L&O shows, think it's jus par for the course.
Old 05-01-2023, 12:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Especially when you're just a guest star & they're big franchises . NCIS has the same thing occur

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-02-2023, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

And I think fans notice it more than the casting directors because we know the shows better in terms of being fans.
Old 05-03-2023, 01:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread