Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2023, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

I will work on a new thread for "Where to Watch" because even for me in Canada it's so different to USA.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 12:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sounds good

I can PM you the info for Australia if you'd like? Or I'll just respond when you start the thread. Whatever is easier

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

I've created the thread, so feel free to post in there.

Where Can I Stream/Watch Law & Order?
Old 04-18-2023, 01:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Good plan, will do

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-19-2023, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

I can't seem to find this on any streaming so far.

Will have a more detailed look when I'm not at work.
Old 04-20-2023, 12:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's really disappointing & surprises me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-20-2023, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

Canada didn't have this on any streaming, but you can buy it on iTunes/Apple TV.
Old 04-21-2023, 01:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

At least you can buy but shocking it isn't anywhere to steam.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-21-2023, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

^^ I thought so too! It's kinda of crazy that way.
Old 04-21-2023, 07:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It just seems so illogical as I would've thought it would be a big show & deserves to be somewhere

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-23-2023, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Maybe it will come to a Canada Streaming platform at some point and while I have a VPN and can 'see' it on other US platforms, you have to have 'American payment' so even if I bought a gift card for that platform, I've purchased in Canada not USA.
Old 04-24-2023, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's so hard. Hopefully it will come to one soon . Do they have sections where you can recommend shows? Or ask why they have some L&Os but not CI?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-24-2023, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

You can 'contact us' and make the suggestion of course but you never really get a response, just an 'automated' reply.
Old 04-24-2023, 05:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Useful

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-25-2023, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

And irritating.
Reply   Post New Thread