Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2023, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

^^ I learned a few years ago that he's an extremely talented Jazz musician and he has an live album I've listened to on Amazon Prime Music or Spotify, I can't recall. It's really good!
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 01:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

He is good at playing the piano. That's what he did in the performance with Kelly.

Last month (March 24) he released an EP, as that's what he was promoting with that performance as it is on the EP. Have we started a thread for him on here yet? Maybe we should continue this discussion there (or if not, start one & do that)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Well maybe I'll go start it and then claim the OP??

Edited:

Scratch that, it's been created but don't think the OP has been claimed. I'll have another gander at a couple others for OP decorating.
Old 04-09-2023, 11:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for investigating that & finding the thread

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-10-2023, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

^^ It helps that there is a board guide!
Old 04-11-2023, 02:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Very true

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-11-2023, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

For some reason this series is the one I cannot remember a lot of details for in regards to cases/perps but I remember loving the cast.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe whoever gets to be mod here would like to organise a rewatch

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-12-2023, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

I would re-watch them all. But it's finding access to all the shows and series. Some are in parts on different streaming services. Such a headache!
Old 04-13-2023, 12:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's unfortunate

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-13-2023, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Also extremely irritating!
Old 04-14-2023, 06:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That too, yes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-15-2023, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

I was thinking of starting a thread for "Where Can I Watch L&O?"

And it will have a list for Streaming services, what country and what version of L&O is on it.

Then the lists can be updated as other people in different regions share where they have/can watched.
Old 04-15-2023, 05:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That could be handy . I was thinking if we had international threads information like that could be in the OPs. But I feel like the trend for international threads has lessened. They don't seem as big as they used to be. Then having that information all in one place with a clear title is probably the best option

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-16-2023, 12:36 AM
Graphics Team

I ended up getting boxset so if you do end up hosting a rewatch on here let me know and I will try join in. It will give me a reason to actually open it.