Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2023, 12:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I presume as much

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

I like that there is a 'template' though. With OCD it makes things more cohesive.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 02:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Understandable

My NCIS co-mod & I were slowly going through our threads & giving them all the same template. If you have something which works, run with it. Make them all pretty & keep them in unison

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2023, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

And when the PSD is saved, it's easily updated.
Old 05-20-2023, 12:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2023, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

I used to hate his character when we first are introduced him, but you slowly start liking him and then he has his sad end.
Old 05-23-2023, 03:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know if I hated him. He wasn't designed as a character to necessarily like at first I don't think. It was only when they brought him back & explored him deeper, primarily with his relationship with Olivia, that he could be more likable

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-24-2023, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

^^ That's when I started 'liking' him. We got insight into him rather than the surface that we would see that seemed like a brash cop who was more about helping his career.
Old 05-25-2023, 01:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I have a feeling I might have watched his first ep before. Hadn't seen him yet so unless he appeared in S1 it was. He was only there quickly. I wasn't paying the ep a lot of attention though so maybe I just thought I saw him or he played a different character

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-26-2023, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

His first appearance was season 3 and he's always been Tucker.

Updated with the new OP.

He had a lot of history to add. So hopefully it's not too much.
Old 05-30-2023, 02:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what I thought

Nice OP

I don't think it is. Nice he had a bit of history even as a reoccurring character

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-05-2023, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Even reading through the 'bullet' points of his history in the OP, you can see the character progression and how things change him.
Old 06-30-2023, 05:19 PM
Graphics Team

It took me a while before I liked the character.
Old 07-01-2023, 12:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Why is that do you think?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-09-2023, 12:44 AM
Graphics Team

I am not sure. It could be just his position and coming to investigate the leads?