Old 05-20-2023, 12:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She may need the help if they don't start behaving

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 06:55 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
^^ I think the purpose of the 'video' appearance though was literally because of Covid and it was safer for him to do a 'video appearance'.
I know why he was only on the screen. However I feel that they had an important scene and moment which was spoiled a little with a screen between them. So I would like for him to be able to appear in person to have a stronger moment between Cragen and Olivia.
Old 05-21-2023, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

I agree. I would love to see him at least one more time in person and having that Olivia/Cragen moment for sure.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 03:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I wonder if they would since they had that closure already? It would be different in person of course, but I do wonder... since for them it has been done. (If I remember the scene correctly)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-24-2023, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

^^ Yeah but there can always be an old case that Cragen was a big part of that comes up and he's needed or something.
Old 05-25-2023, 01:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully

Maybe with another milestone

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-26-2023, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

SVU Currently has 538 Episodes in Total, L&O has 488... So maybe when either SVU gets to 550 or L&O to 500 there could be an appearance again.
Old 05-26-2023, 08:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's a good point about L&O hitting 500, that might work to call back to where it started

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-27-2023, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

Now putting it out in the L&O Universe!
Old 05-27-2023, 08:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Please

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-28-2023, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

It's out there now...

Source Credit
Old 05-29-2023, 02:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

positively, I have faith

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-05-2023, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

I recall when a character left another show I watched, Criminal Minds, and years later he was brought back but as a murder victim.

I wonder if there could be some story/crossover that involved Cragen as a victim and maybe in a coma, so not dead that could carry over a few episodes. Making his final appearance on the series somber but oh so memorable.

He could wake from the coma, have a moment with Liv that will be emotional and then pass in his sleep from some undetected blood clot or something.
Old 06-06-2023, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I like all up to the death bit. Don't want to think about that . But yes, that'd be quite interesting if they could do something like that.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-06-2023, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I hate to think about it, but if the character 'dies' on the show then it's easier to deal with then if the actor could suddenly pass. And that's for any actor really not just about older actors.
Reply   Post New Thread