Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2023, 01:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

The mother already knew & stopped them in the past is what I presumed. But obviously they kept going, in secret

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

That's just

airali_glo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

This show seems to have a formula. Pretty slow in the first 45 minutes then all the drama in the last 15 lol. I would prob. drop this show if there weren't just 6 eps left and if Thomas wasn't on it. It's just kinda painful for me to sit through. I'm sad season 2 didnt really get much better for me.

Aki was definitely coming off shady, and it appeared he was cheating, so I get why Max and Audrey were concerned. But they should have confronted him instead of just trying to sneak behind his back to figure out what was happening. On the same side, I think Aki should have just told them what he was thinking. A+M would have understood, I am sure. This throuple hasn't been happy for a damn second have they? But I like that it was Aki on the outs this time and not Max. Him being scared to bottom was actually kind of sad, but I'm glad he opened up about it at the end. And that was a hot aki/max moment.

Graham seems nice but I don't see chemistry with Julien. Meh.

God Obie's g/f is just so awful. Get her Julien! (Obie was once again an idiot, what is new?) Glad he found out the truth in this ep, but it seems he's still mad at Julien. He reminds me so much of Nate and how Nate would act with Blair. Annoying lol.

I actually didn't hate Monet in this episode. I kinda feel bad for her with her family situation. Her parents having a threesome with another woman was not something I expected. Her mom was once again a total biotch to her in the episode.

Zoya is such a boring character to me. I don't care about her drama with her and her friend. I don't like Shan either. Shan blurting out that Zoya's dad is getting money from Davis for their apartment is not her place.

Glad Kate saw the guy's shady texts about GG on his computer.

Last edited by Alexa; 04-12-2024 at 05:42 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
This throuple hasn't been happy for a damn second have they? But I like that it was Aki on the outs this time and not Max. Him being scared to bottom was actually kind of sad, but I'm glad he opened up about it at the end. And that was a hot aki/max moment. :hot:
The throuple has BAD communications problems. Like TERRIBLE ONES. And they make the same mistakes over and over again, because THEY DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER. It was painful to watch and unfortunately I couldn't skip it, since Aki and Max don't have scenes just the two of them otherwise, there must always be someone else with them - even on Instagram pictures. The thing with Aki is that he always thinks a lot about everything, he's shy and wants to be sure of what he's going to do. So he probably feared that Max would judge him, because he never bottomed and was understandably worried about it, since he had no idea about how to get used to that, it's not something that's easy for everyone, I guess? The Akimax scene was at least a very hot scene and Audrey was barely there in the frame.

Quote:
Graham seems nice but I don't see chemistry with Julien. Meh.
I completely forgot who Graham is

Quote:
(Obie was once again an idiot, what is new?) Glad he found out the truth in this ep, but it seems he's still mad at Julien. He reminds me so much of Nate and how Nate would act with Blair. Annoying lol.
Obie is just not very clever all while perceiving that Julien is, instead, so I understand now why he was still mad at her (still it's stupid).

Quote:
Her parents having a threesome with another woman was not something I expected. Her mom was once again a total biotch to her in the episode.
Her parents aren't having a threesome, they're in a poliamory relationship just like Aki, Max and Audrey. Just they're not out and they never told Monet even. But yeah, the mother getting pissed at Monet when she didn't have any fault, like if you didn't tell her, how could she know??

Quote:
I don't like Shan either. Shan blurting out that Zoya's dad is getting money from Davis for their apartment is not her place.
Not a fan of Shain either, she often talks too much and I'm not even sure she really cares about Zoya.

airali_glo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

having a threesome, being a trio, throuple whatever... its all the same to me, thats what i meant.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread