Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2015, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Thanks Jen. And sorry Anja. Didn't purposely leave you out. I was including you in friends. I guess I just put Jen's name cause she had posted in the thread previously.
Haha, no worries! I knew you didn't forget her. I'm really excited to be sharing the tour with all y'all! I hope Kim doesn't feel too out of place with us being such huge GG fans!
Old 01-15-2015, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

Haha, that's okay Lindsay, don't worry!
Really excited to go on the WB tour and to see where Gilmore Girls was shot!

Wow, didn't even know this thread excisted.
Old 01-15-2015, 05:50 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
I did the tour in 2011 and got to see Lorelai's house and of course, Stars Hollow that is now Rosewood.. So fun!
We did the tour in the summer of 2014, but unfortunately they were filming for PLL, so we weren't allowed to see the town-set. We did see part of Lorelai's house though and saw the church of the town, aswell as the Gazebo ( they transfered it from the town square to another location ). The tour was super awesome though. Even when we didn't see the town set...we were close and we could see some of the streets and church, etc, so we were as happy as we have ever been, haha
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-15-2015, 11:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ingmar, I am going to have to pay more attention to PLL because I thought that the gazebo was back in the town square. Where about is it now? I wonder if it is in the town square when they do Heart of Dixie? Love spotting the town in different new shows. I think that it is so funny that Mae Whitman was in the town even before Lauren was. They filmed a bit of A Season For Miracles that Mae was in when she was little there. I would love to be able to visit WB. Maaany years ago I went to the Universal Studios but I am sure it has changed drastically since then.
Old 01-15-2015, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
We did the tour in the summer of 2014, but unfortunately they were filming for PLL, so we weren't allowed to see the town-set. We did see part of Lorelai's house though and saw the church of the town, aswell as the Gazebo ( they transfered it from the town square to another location ). The tour was super awesome though. Even when we didn't see the town set...we were close and we could see some of the streets and church, etc, so we were as happy as we have ever been, haha
yay, looking forward to it! At least when you went, there was some GG stuff still around to see.
Old 01-15-2015, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's cool, Ingmar.

I'm excited to see where GG was shot. Even just to see the gazebo is gonna be awesome.
Old 01-16-2015, 04:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
Ingmar, I am going to have to pay more attention to PLL because I thought that the gazebo was back in the town square. Where about is it now? I wonder if it is in the town square when they do Heart of Dixie? Love spotting the town in different new shows. I think that it is so funny that Mae Whitman was in the town even before Lauren was. They filmed a bit of A Season For Miracles that Mae was in when she was little there. I would love to be able to visit WB. Maaany years ago I went to the Universal Studios but I am sure it has changed drastically since then.
I just know they weren't using the gazebo that day of filming and they were filming for PLL. Maybe they didn't need that part of town, so removed the Gazebo for the studio tour. It was great to see it though. We also saw the tree Rory called her own in S4 when she had trouble finding a quiet place to study. That was great, lol.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-16-2015, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I just know they weren't using the gazebo that day of filming and they were filming for PLL. Maybe they didn't need that part of town, so removed the Gazebo for the studio tour. It was great to see it though. We also saw the tree Rory called her own in S4 when she had trouble finding a quiet place to study. That was great, lol.
Aww, the tree!
Old 01-16-2015, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Awesome!

Jen, Anja, and I are going to LA in February, along with our friends. We are planning on going on the WB tour. I'm excited!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Cool! Yeah, I think that's the tour we're all gonna take next month, I'm so excited! Granted, it'll all be different, but I'm hoping we'll recognize some stuff.
That's awesome. Where are you all coming from? I hope you have a great time! You'll enjoy it even if there's little of GG left, you'll still see Stars Hollow in your mind.

I live in LA so if you need any other recommendations of any kind let me know. Have a blast.
Old 01-17-2015, 03:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
That's awesome. Where are you all coming from? I hope you have a great time! You'll enjoy it even if there's little of GG left, you'll still see Stars Hollow in your mind.

I live in LA so if you need any other recommendations of any kind let me know. Have a blast.
Living in LA...jealous!
Old 01-17-2015, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

You live in LA? That's awesome. I'm from The Netherlands, never been in the US, so I'm really excited to come over.
Old 01-17-2015, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's awesome that you live in LA. I'm in Ohio.
Old 01-17-2015, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

What part of LA do you live? I'm in Austin, TX. If you want, you can meet us for lunch or something that week and we can pick your brain on things to do?
Old 01-18-2015, 06:42 AM
Supreme Fan

I went last summer with my BF. Also from the Netherlands
Old 01-19-2015, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I second what Jen said.

I wish I could have gone on the tour when GG was still filming. That would have been awesome.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread