Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2006, 12:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Ane, yeah well, Sookie has small kids, now, but remember when she and Lorelai had the birthday party with the LOTR theme, no kids food there, ok she hadn't kids then, but still, she knows Emily and what to expect from her.

Mel, about MA, don't get me started on this, I'm so angry right now, apparently nothing except LG and Lorelai is good enough for MA or worthy to talk about.

Last edited by pimbolina; 10-13-2006 at 12:59 PM
Old 10-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimbolina (View Post)
Ane, yeah well, Sookie has small kids, now, but remember when she and Lorelai had the birthday party with the LOTR theme, no kids food there, ok she hadn't kids then, but still, she knows Emily and what to expect from her.

Mel , about MA, don't get me started on this, I'm so angry right know, apparently nothing except LG and Lorelai is good enough for MA or worthy to talk about.
Yeah, I saw your post on the spoiler thread. Sorry! I happen to like Sookie. Other characters, not so much. However, I do think they should talk about what's happening with everyone, not just certain characters. Otherwise, what's the point?
Spoiler:

~Avi by Valerie~
Old 10-13-2006, 01:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I disagree. Emily's behaviour with the girls was totally Emily IMO.
With Caroline and the rest of the girls… yes, with Charlotte she was just downright nasty.

Quote:
But as you said, when she found out that the girl wasn't April she reacted in the same manner.
Emily reaction IMO was more from embarrassment of realizing the mistaken identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel
Looks like MA agrees with you Aurora about Emily and being subtle. Here's a quote from the podcast.
I´m not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

Another virgo here btw I´m Aurora... uhmm Aroa… Spanish’s name. Although you´ll be from Germany like almost everybody else in this thread.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevill13 (View Post)
I´m not sure if that is a good or bad thing.
Hee! I know, MA has been a real **** lately.

Gosh, I feel so left out. I'm not a Virgo (I'm an Aries, btw), and I'm not German.

I agree she was over the top with Charlotte. I'm just saying I understand it. Anyway, maybe she had PMS or something...oh, wait, she's too old for that. Okay, then, maybe she forgot her hormones that day.

~Avi by Valerie~
Old 10-13-2006, 01:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I agree here with you Emily set great store by perfectibility ansd Sookie had to know this.

This was only the first ep where we saw Emily maybe the next ep it looks different.

Quote:
Anyway, maybe she had PMS or something...oh, wait, she's too old for that. Okay, then, maybe she forgot her hormones that day.

I'm a taurus

Old 10-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlillard (View Post)
Yeah, I saw your post on the spoiler thread. Sorry! I happen to like Sookie. Other characters, not so much. However, I do think they should talk about what's happening with everyone, not just certain characters. Otherwise, what's the point?
Spoiler:
No problem. I just had to rant a bit and ITA!

Spoiler:
Old 10-13-2006, 01:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Maybe that Rina-Mimoun-woman thought she had to prove that she knew how to write Emily really bitchy the first time, and then they'll calm down as the episodes run by...
Old 10-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlillard (View Post)
Hee! I know, MA has been a real **** lately.

Quote:
Gosh, I feel so left out. I'm not a Virgo (I'm an Aries, btw), and I'm not German.
I'm not a virgo either, I'm "cancer". But well, yes I'm from Germany, so one out of two, not too bad.

Quote:
I agree she was over the top with Charlotte. I'm just saying I understand it. Anyway, maybe she had PMS or something...oh, wait, she's too old for that. Okay, then, maybe she forgot her hormones that day.

God, I'm laughing so hard, I can't breathe.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:22 PM
Passionate Fan

German, yaaaahhh! But capricorn, noooooo!

Though Ma usually annoys me with his focusing on Lorelai/LG only, I've to agree with his comment on the PC. (Though he actually just quoted Aurora)

I like bitchy Emily, but there was a gross antagonism in LFC. All the time - before and after the ice cube thing - she was kind towards Charlotte, this breakout came just out of nowhere.

Plus - despite the fact, she thought that the kid of whom she thought was Luke's daughter, is dumb, she was nice to her and let her win the card game. So, there she acted as if she knew the difference between adults and kids - and suddenly she flips out, because of some ice? Heck, talking of hormones and PMS....

Still, just as Mel said about KB and doing headstand, I'm so happy to have her back that I'm just happy

PS: Is Richard winking at Emily, when he says he moved on? Or has EH just facial twitches?
Old 10-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riska (View Post)
Is Richard winking at Emily, when he says he moved on? Or has EH just facial twitches?
Okay I watched it and I think it's just a twitch. I cannot wait until next week to see them again!

Valerie, did you notice my avi? I it!

~Avi by Valerie~
Old 10-13-2006, 01:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riska (View Post)
PS: Is Richard winking at Emily, when he says he moved on? Or has EH just facial twitches?
LOL you´re right,I had not noticed it.Ed looked in my screen of a bright red color, between that and his hair, I found him positively creepy.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevill13 (View Post)
LOL you´re right,I had not noticed it.Ed looked in my screen of a bright red color, between that and his hair, I found him positively creepy.
Awww, poor creepy Richard!

~Avi by Valerie~
Old 10-13-2006, 01:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Mel I'm glad you love and use it .

Quote:
What you all see I never notice such a thing

Old 10-13-2006, 02:04 PM
Passionate Fan

I dunno, why I noticed it, I just did, LOL.

Btw, the thing that made me think more than the ice cube affair, is Lorelai's distance & hugs & kisses comment. Was sad. Snief.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riska
is Lorelai's distance & hugs & kisses comment. Was sad. Snief.
Yes,after episodes like last I have to watch again the first seasons to remember that Emily is not an evil,cold,bitch.