Fan Forum Hero

It's intresting to see some of these opinions I miss some of my old friends
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
I really hope I'm not annoying this board by bumping old threads. I was reading through this one and I found it so enjoyable to read everyone's initial reactions back when it aired.
Nope. Not at all.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Nope. Not at all.
Good, I'm glad.
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:33 AM
Supreme Fan

It's only a good thing to see more threads active. More posts = always welcome

I for one liked this episode. I felt bad for Logan though. I can't explain it, but I loved the very last scene of the episode, with Rory shutting the light off and for a second it seemed like she was saying goodbye to a big period in her life. It was touching. I do think it was strange that Rory wasn't all that emotional, but I get why they did it. It was probably the series ending, so they didn't had the time to go out with Rory being sad all the time. I am sure it would have gotten more attention if the series would have seen a renewal.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a confession to make I have still never watched the last half of 7.21. I know the lines but I never seen the scene. If I watch a fan video and they have that scene at the beginning I skip it. I don't think I ever will
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's understandable, Maria.
Reply   Post New Thread