Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2016, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^ It was sad & unfortunate to see him cheating on Odette with Rory and that he gave in to his father's demands and dynastic plan, I agree about that, but I still enjoyed their scenes together, especially the L&DB scene in Fall. If only things were different they could make it work! It's obvious to me how much they BOTH still care for each other.
Old 12-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
Despite me not liking the scenes they got in the revival with the whole story linked to it, they're nicer if you keep the cheating part out of it

I agree. I choose to ignore that part when thinking about how wonderful their scenes were.
Old 12-03-2016, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

They really did get some great scenes together. I'll take the good with the bad.
Old 12-03-2016, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll take the good with the bad as well
Old 12-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Me too! I'll just ignore the bad and enjoy the good!
Old 12-03-2016, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

And we did get a lot of good in this revival to be grateful for, that's for sure! Logan found a way to steal my heart yet again!
Old 12-03-2016, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My favorite episode was fall so bittersweet
Old 12-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Fall was my favorite too! I loved all of the L&DB scenes and matt was great as logan!
Old 12-03-2016, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He displayed a good amount of hotness and vulnerability
Old 12-04-2016, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
They really did get some great scenes together. I'll take the good with the bad.
Same here!
Old 12-04-2016, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you ignore the other people they looked like such a couple
Old 12-04-2016, 12:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Fall is the episode that made me feel the most vindicated. Yes, they were garbage for cheating throughout the show. It's indefensible, really, especially in Summer when Rory clearly starts having misgivings about the setup and Logan insists it doesn't "have to be" weird and begs her to come anyway. That was the low point for me.

Then we see Fall, and my hardened heart melts. It's just so clear to me that there is a deep love between those two. It doesn't make it any more acceptable, but at least I can see how desperate Logan is to keep her in his life. I can also understand why he isn't willing to put it all out on the table for her. He gives her multiple opportunities to ask him to leave Odette, but she can't bring herself to do it. Not because she doesn't love him, but because she is still working on her own life. How can she ask him to leave it all behind when she still has so much to figure out?

Ugh, it hurts. I just have to imagine the baby is his and it can help fix this mess they made (with NO backstory as to why). I don't care what ASP says. Even with this Logan-Chris parallel, ASP has said she hasn't given any thought to where Rory's story goes from here so all headcanons are fair game!
Old 12-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've been thinking about how ASP created logan to be rory's christopher but after watching a few episodes from season 5 and 6 and the new episodes, I see some qualities in logan that are in christopher but the relationship between logan and rory is so different from christopher and lorelai. Logan puts rory's needs and dreams ahead of their relationship and he and rory have had a much more mature and equally giving relationship. I think, also, the people who support Jess and think Logan was a terrible boyfriend, forget all of the terrible things Jess did too. Jess only became a good friend to rory when he got older. The difference was the money that logan possessed.

I think that logan has shown to be a bit of luke, christopher, and richard. I am definitely imagining the baby being Logan's and I think it's great how Matt talks about what Logan should do. I think these recent four episodes really showed different and the same sides we saw from Logan in the original series. The difference now is that he cannot be as impulsive as he once was. He needed assurance from rory to throw away the dynastic plan and he didn't get it. I think it would be interesting if the show came back, how ASP would write the baby storyline.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlifefan1001 (View Post)
I've been thinking about how ASP created logan to be rory's christopher but after watching a few episodes from season 5 and 6 and the new episodes, I see some qualities in logan that are in christopher but the relationship between logan and rory is so different from christopher and lorelai. Logan puts rory's needs and dreams ahead of their relationship and he and rory have had a much more mature and equally giving relationship. I think, also, the people who support Jess and think Logan was a terrible boyfriend, forget all of the terrible things Jess did too. Jess only became a good friend to rory when he got older. The difference was the money that logan possessed.

I think that logan has shown to be a bit of luke, christopher, and richard. I am definitely imagining the baby being Logan's and I think it's great how Matt talks about what Logan should do. I think these recent four episodes really showed different and the same sides we saw from Logan in the original series. The difference now is that he cannot be as impulsive as he once was. He needed assurance from rory to throw away the dynastic plan and he didn't get it. I think it would be interesting if the show came back, how ASP would write the baby storyline.
Yeah I definitely agree how Logan has a bit of everyone in him which makes him his own person and not just a copy of Christopher. If rory had said something I believe I would have left Odette in a heartbeat. This article talks about the Emily Richard parallel:

Gilmore Girls Theory Rory Logan Are Emily Richard

♥Brooke&Lucas♥|♥Britney&Justin♥|♥Buffy&Angel♥|♥Ryan&Rachel♥|♥Ricky&Amy♥|♥Rory&Logan♥|
Old 12-04-2016, 11:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great article!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread