View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 01:31 PM
secretlifefan1001
Dedicated Fan

I've been thinking about how ASP created logan to be rory's christopher but after watching a few episodes from season 5 and 6 and the new episodes, I see some qualities in logan that are in christopher but the relationship between logan and rory is so different from christopher and lorelai. Logan puts rory's needs and dreams ahead of their relationship and he and rory have had a much more mature and equally giving relationship. I think, also, the people who support Jess and think Logan was a terrible boyfriend, forget all of the terrible things Jess did too. Jess only became a good friend to rory when he got older. The difference was the money that logan possessed.

I think that logan has shown to be a bit of luke, christopher, and richard. I am definitely imagining the baby being Logan's and I think it's great how Matt talks about what Logan should do. I think these recent four episodes really showed different and the same sides we saw from Logan in the original series. The difference now is that he cannot be as impulsive as he once was. He needed assurance from rory to throw away the dynastic plan and he didn't get it. I think it would be interesting if the show came back, how ASP would write the baby storyline.